How to enter the Nexus

April 12, 2001 06:08AM
[ 9] Caelph: *A scroll bound by a grey, crimson, and gold ribbon.* <br>Wed Apr 11 01:17:04 2001 <br>To: all <br>*You loosen the ribbon and open the scroll* <br>*to see lines of perfectly balanced script* <br>*The use of positive and negative space is* <br>*of harmony within the length of the paper* <br> <br>Greetings, fellow Therans! <br> <br>First let me begin by wishing you all a long, balanced <br>life full of joy and sorrow, from birth, to the great <br>balancer, Death. There are many of you in the realm <br>who have approached Magister Sanorik or myself, asking <br>for information on the Nexus, and many who perhaps are <br>considering doing so. So let me explain for all and <br>advise for some. We who bide within the Rift Seek the <br>Balance within the realm, to keep the light and shadow <br>in equilibrium, and to a lesser degree, the forces of <br>order and chaos, should they threaten the fragile balance. <br>We accept warriors, rogues, and mages of all but the <br>dark crafts. You must have the dedication and desire to <br>live by and for the balance in all aspects of your being. <br>Otherwise, you can not partake in our sacred bond which <br>unites our parts into a whole. In addition, those of a <br>divine calling are greatly needed and appreciated, you <br>have a place within the Rift. However, your close ties <br>to the Divine prevent you from partaking in our bond. <br>Any queries can be directed to the NEXUS, and will be <br>returned with a word from a Seeker before the Magister <br>or I answer. We wish you the best in life, and hope all <br>find the beauty within the balance before long. <br> <br>*Signed in a wide script, resembling the horizon of the plains.* <br> <br>Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus <br> <br>
Subject Author Views Posted

How to enter the Nexus

Soren 1030 April 12, 2001 06:08AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024