Mayesha/Jazur gechos

July 29, 2002 11:19PM
Hazily imprinted into your thoughts, a dreamlike vision comes to life... <br> <br>This garden is otherwise empty, save for a lone figure restfully lying on the ground... a fela with wings. <br>She seems to be asleep... <br> <br>...and like struck by a terrible, unbearable revelation, she clutches her temples and breaks out in a shrill, anguished cry! <br>"NO! I was s'posed ta be dead!" <br> <br>The scream echoes through the garden and is followed by unnerving silence... <br> <br>...only to be cut by the most extraordinary voice you have ever heard - or imagined. <br> <br>"No, my little pet... you are not quite alive anymore. But I thought you wanted to be, hmm?" <br> <br>The voice cuts deep into your soul, making an involuntary shiver run down your spine... and the effect it seems to have on the fela is the same. <br> <br>She freezes up, her expression a mixture of terror and yet, at the same time... relief. Trembling, she gasps out one word, a name... <br> <br>"Jazur..." <br> <br>The being in question steps up to the fela, though what exactly it is - a man, a woman or what - you cannot be completely certain of. Only one thing you can determine... <br> <br>It is one of the most thrilling images to have crossed your thoughts. <br> <br>"It has been so long since you last would even listen to me, my pet... it is a shame." <br> <br>Ethereal fingers brush the fela's cheek, making her squirm. <br> <br>"Listen... listen ta ya? But ya... ya were dead or gone or somethin'... ev'ryone said that..." <br> <br>"What foolish words and thoughts those were, little kitten. True desire never dies... and that is what I am, is it not? Look at me, Mayesha, look at your desires." <br> <br>Hesitating a split-second, the fela turns to face Jazur S'isera, a look of yearning in her eyes. <br> <br>"You just didn't listen to my calls, little pet... your despair was too much. And all that because of your own nightmares, nothing more" <br> <br>A smile rises to Jazur's lips as it reaches out to scratch behind Mayesha's ear, like one would do to a pet. <br> <br>The fela struggles to speak, but remains silent, staring right in Jazur's eyes. <br> <br>"You think you saw the end of the whole world, my little pet?" <br> <br>Still wordless, Mayesha manages only a little, weak nod. <br> <br>"Then you've despaired truly in vain. Your 'doomsday device' as you called it... it merely threw you outside the mortal reality for a short while." <br> <br>"And this short while was stretched into centuries for you... and those centuries you spent thinking of your worst fears. They became your reality, my pet..." <br> <br>Jazur leans in close, whispering its words straight into Mayesha's ear. <br> <br>"None if it happened. It was a dream, Mayesha. You despaired and killed yourself because of a dream." <br> <br>The fela slumps, breaking into uncontrollable sobbing. Tears flow from her eyes and she trembles, wracked by the revelation laid before her. <br> <br>"Oh, do not cry, my pet, not everything is lost. Not at all. You can still live. The spark of desire in you grew dim, but it can be rekindled." <br> <br>Rubbing her tear-filled eyes, Mayesha whispers a meager "R-really?" <br> <br>"It is up to you, my pet. I can bring you back, but only if you truly desire it. Do you?" <br> <br>The fela sniffs quietly, and her eyes seem to light up with a profound determination. <br> <br>"Then I w-wanna live again." <br> <br>Jazur takes Mayesha's feline face between its hands, smiling slyly. "I believed as much, my little pet", it says as it suddenly lunges, forcing the fela into a deep kiss... <br> <br>The vision is torn from your mind, leaving you with a strange, disoriented feeling.
Subject Author Views Posted

Mayesha/Jazur gechos

Dallevian 480 July 29, 2002 11:19PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024