Oh Adam Gaetz How I love thee....txt

January 08, 2008 04:48AM
Seeing how you are a massive tool..I figured I would post this here since the email address you are crying about is not even a valid address for me to send a message to.

Goodbye casual_player, take your hate and go. Enjoy viewing the site from a proxy. Never let it be said private messages aren't fun.

adam_gay
The email address is mine and has been associated with my name and my person for years before it was linked to your website, I will not change it to remove my email, or change my legal identity in an effort to remove association with your website. My primary issue at this time is your unwillingness to remove my name and email address from your database both of which constitute private data. When I initiated this account I did not give you or the dioxide webpage permission to store that data for an indefinite period of time or against my wishes. At this time I am respectfully asking you to delete my name, my account and my email address from your database

A) Don't make your username your real fucking name? That's common sense.
B) If your username wasn't your real fucking name, then you would just need to change your email address?
C) This had to be sent to your email because I am now banning your ip's from viewing my site.

Gabe
Subject Author Posted

Oh Adam Gaetz How I love thee....txt

Gabe(VIP) January 08, 2008 04:48AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 137
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024