Glad to have you back n/t

July 04, 2007 10:50AM
> For the last three weeks I have played a character and had a lot of fun doing it. <br>> <br>> I think the current playerbase is great. I have had lots of cool enemies. I get a feeling of sportmansship and we are all here to have fun together from most of my encounters. Not the more or less OOC 'hurry back to your corpse' or 'good fight' comments, but simply player actions that support fun play. <br>> <br>> I am most grateful and I thank you all! <br>> <br>> This forum is a different world but nevertheless I give out a few specifics thanks. <br>> <br>> Thanks to Balrahd for being a voice of reason in a storm of rage and grief. <br>> <br>> Thanks to Daurwyn for playing like he preaches. A little too purist for my taste, but certainly not a hippocrite. <br>> <br>> Thanks to Scrimbul for being such an endearing grumpy old man despite his youthful years. <br>> <br>> Abernyte is grumpy too, but makes cool chars. <br>> <br>> Guy is always good for a good fight. <br>> <br>> Guess I am rambling, so I will call it off for now. <br>> <br>> There is a lot of cool people out there. Stay cool. Play the game and keep it fun. <br>
Subject Author Views Posted

Thanksgiving!

Drokk 341 July 04, 2007 02:16AM

That's cool. I look forward to PKing you soon :) nt

Yhorian 218 July 04, 2007 02:22AM

Keep up the good attitude! See you in the fields ;-) nt

Drokk 220 July 04, 2007 02:39AM

Glad to have you back n/t

Guy 220 July 04, 2007 10:50AM

Yeah, I think the playerbase is better these days than it once was

Daurwyn 222 July 04, 2007 11:33AM

Can I be a wanker? nt

NbM 237 July 05, 2007 10:04AM

Sure. I'm just worried that you're asking me! nt

Daurwyn 219 July 05, 2007 01:32PM

Just think, when the balls of the entire playerbase drop...

Scrimbul 223 July 04, 2007 02:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login Phorum database error

Phorum Database Error

Sorry, a Phorum database error occurred.
The error message has been written
to the phorum-sql-errors.log error log.
Please try again later!