His role.

July 18, 2007 12:23PM
ROUGH DRAFT: <br> <br>Native American Savage esque Shaming your enemy and displaying dominance over them is a high honor. <br> <br>Will not actively Hunt Goodly peoples, but will destroy defilers, such as Orcs, necroes and Anti-Paladins. <br> <br>Goodly Conjurers and Dwarves may be attacked, but with the intent to drive away rather than killing them out right. More like counting coup than anything. <br> <br>Dwarven Battleragers will be given the opportunity to die in glorious battle <br> <br>Duergar Will perish. <br> <br> <br>BACKGROUND: <br> <br>Young I am by my people, but the wisdom of many Man-chiefs has been passed to me. As the sun passes the sky and looks on us, I know the truth of our way. My people are all that mater, we are the One-heart. <br> <br>Before even I was born Matchitehew Loke came to stain our lands. Legends say he charmed the chiefs, convinced them with his forked-tongue that he only needed enough room to live and hunt for himself. The chiefs agreed, but soon more showed, great giants and brutal men came with hatred in their hearts. They took all the game, they poisoned the rivers with their dung and the muddy blood of the stone carved mountains. <br> <br>The first chiefs that went to him and demanded council never returned. The Braves of the day cried for blood and rushed to strike Matchitehew, but his metal skin and the metal skin of his Ayawamat, soldiers, would not let the Braves of the Oneheart know victory. They were destroyed. A few old men and the sons of the dead braves were all that were left to rune with the women far into the plains. Here at least, our arrows and spirit-magic could stop them. <br> <br>So we stand apart an together now, ever moving our camps and ever striking their patrols. That day of blood will not be forgotten, and the time draws near for the Dance of the Ghost cat. The Hantayawee have seen it in the stars, heard it in the winds and tasted it in the earth. The Restless One, Ahote, has come to dance among his foes. <br> <br> <br>HIS MOTIVATION: <br> <br>The traditions of his people are rooted in the savagery of uncivilized warfare. It is important to the psyche of a One Heart warrior to be seen as brave, and as such they will often go on quests, and walkabouts for no other reason than to come back with a story to impress their tribesmen. <br> <br>When defending themselves or their family and friends, they are unrelenting and brutal, declaring blood fueds, a ritualized oath that can only be forgiven when the blood of an enemy has been spilled in victory. While seemingly savage to a civilized onlooker, it serves a purpose in this culture that is all but bereft of laws. Mind yourself and your manners lest you are forced, by honor, to strike someone you do not wish to, or perhaps yourself suffer disaster you can not avoid. <br> <br>Not wanting another enemy besides Loke, they are inclined toward seclusion, and if provoked might attempt to scare off less hostile interlopers. A dwarves mining party might find it’s self ambushed then left to flee fromn the area. An orcish war band will find it’s self in ruins, as would a band of Duergar Pioneers, for tribal oral legends are a strong tradition and these brutes are known for their vial ways. <br>
Subject Author Views Posted

Delete.

Ahote 499 July 18, 2007 07:51AM

that sucks.... n/t

kroll 323 July 18, 2007 08:35AM

Wow yer lame...

Dyrin 308 July 18, 2007 10:10AM

I didn't sac your stuff.

Ahote 313 July 18, 2007 10:26AM

If he wants to believe I did that fine, but I didn't. n/t

Dyrin 334 July 18, 2007 10:34AM

His role.

Ahote 301 July 18, 2007 12:23PM

I've never understood players like you.

deadinside 330 July 18, 2007 12:48PM

Reading Comprehension is essential. n/t

Ahote 323 July 18, 2007 01:52PM

Further More

Ahote 325 July 18, 2007 01:56PM

I was really curious to see how you panned out

Linaeren 298 July 18, 2007 06:45PM

A con/mob Death in a Death Trap

Ahote 295 July 18, 2007 07:14PM

Bleh. nt

Serferaum 324 July 18, 2007 08:32PM

Liked him.

Felar guy 285 July 18, 2007 09:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 90
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024