Possibility of an ehren lord imperial?

March 24, 2014 03:28AM
Not grouping with others in battle and believes in the most honored of battles? With the structure of the empire, do you think this would work?
Fortress is rising up again so the one lone imperial awake may need some help with the gang type leadership and massive numbers.
I have a fun rp in mind for it but I also know bards in the empire make the blades so strong. If I have songs on me from someone, or maybe a healer in the empire gives me aura and I fight alone, does that go against my ehren lord edge? Will it hurt me and make it look like an assist?

Another question for you. If I'm forced to group with someone of higher rank to retrieve or something and I get the killing blow in the battle, does that make it seem like it was a one-on-one battle? What if I get the assist? I ask this because as zadeel I don't remember grouping with anyone to get a kill outside of once or twice near nexus island. But, my GoM was like 1.6 or something. I don't know how it was like that when I never grouped to kill anyone.
Subject Author Posted

Possibility of an ehren lord imperial?

funnyone March 24, 2014 03:28AM

Doable

daurwyn(VIP) March 25, 2014 06:31AM

I think you are playing at the wrong times....

Caedrun March 24, 2014 08:14PM

That's just because of fortress selective log-ins. One logs in the other four do as well. It will change. There's a lot of lowbie goodies. (n/t)

funnyone March 25, 2014 03:23AM

Goes for everyone, not just Fortress. You need to take off your team-evil goggles. (n/t)

Darbhi March 25, 2014 03:40AM

Team fort o'clock does it in a way no others do (n/t)

Elystan March 25, 2014 03:46AM

Things that count as ganks

Murphy March 24, 2014 04:09AM

This is what I'm looking at. Fleeing from me and someone else kills it then I am part of the gang. Don't want to waste edge points but I know the gangs will come. (n/t)

funnyone March 24, 2014 10:29AM

AFAIK it's based on damage dealt.

wrathpuppet March 24, 2014 04:05AM

Don't even have to deal damage

zannon March 24, 2014 05:09AM

I think healing people puts you on the gank. n/t

Death_Claw March 25, 2014 05:10AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024