An idea to help newbies, what do you think?

November 08, 2014 07:21AM
I read the post below about making all gear non-limited. As a newbie, I don't like that idea because as someone pointed out, everyone would have quite a similar set and that would be so boring. And I don't really mind that vets beat my ass because they've spent a lot more energy on this game than I have and the same thing goes with everything else with life, more dedication, more time spent, bigger reward. But one thing I think would be really nice, at least from a newbie's standpoint, is that you could identify/lore things that are on mobs (also illusionary ones) so you wouldn't need to actually kill the mob to check what kind of gear they have. That would make exploring so much less time consuming and so much more rewarding. It's so dull to be mostly exploring by yourself and not being able to kill a lot of mobs. Or spending an hour to kill a tough ass mob and end up finding their gear totally crap. This could be an edge and I woudln't mind if it was a very expensive one. I would instantly swap all my edges for something like this.
Subject Author Posted

An idea to help newbies, what do you think?

Ultec November 08, 2014 07:21AM

I like this idea as an edge. (n/t)

ekirhal November 08, 2014 08:05AM

Sounds reasonable (n/t)

daurwyn(VIP) November 08, 2014 07:36AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 120
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024