Ok I need a hand with this.

January 12, 2012 01:42PM
I've tried a comeback since Christmas (Even bought Zmud!) but one thing I've always had a problem with is that I'm a sore loser. I remember when I first started 10 years ago, I'd yell some stuff in Galadon. Now, I just loot my stuff and leave. I've rage-deleted 3 chars since I've came back (Last one was level 35) because I know I'm not a newbie (I'm not elite either) and I've also improved the time I stick around in a fight (I'm still balls to the wall but I'm more wise to leave when it's a lost cause)

I've been poundering rolling a rager since I've never had one since well...my only one back in 2003. But everytime I want to roll one, I think some of the crops are douches. All my chars (None were mages) were killed by them and I'd like to try something that can compete against them. I'm crappy with mages so that's out (Still thinking though about trying another shifter...had one in the hero range a while back...but with the lower playerbase I'm a bit afraid to get bored before getting a 4th tier form.) I'm also thinking of doing a shaman (Last one was a while back...and having a role my motivate me)

But I'd really like to do a warrior...but something competitive. And most likely not Empire (All my 3 chars were empire...and even though I love the cabal, it's crappy right now and I'm just getting frustrated)

So I'm looking for advices. I played an assassin recently so I don't intend to make another one. I'd like something that can PK but also kill mobs...which I think it's a bit harder ever since the illusions are in (Can't disarm)
Subject Author Posted

Ok I need a hand with this.

Daichyl January 12, 2012 01:42PM

2h ded pally nt

daurwyn(VIP) January 13, 2012 11:21AM

I stay away from goodies

Daichyl January 13, 2012 01:54PM

To be fair, if you were in empire are you surprised?

zannon January 13, 2012 05:03AM

Wat.

wrathpuppet January 12, 2012 01:57PM

PS: I'd like a villager but it's not possible now because I hate some of the crop (n/t)

Daichyl January 12, 2012 02:05PM

God forbid you roleplay your character not liking someone else in their cabal.. (n/t)

bell January 12, 2012 03:30PM

C'mon, its BATTLE, even drow and elves are best bros in the village. (n/t)

Artificial January 12, 2012 04:07PM

I remember when I was Vrtainen (worst rager ever) me and Jalenkan used to talk shit to each other all the time. We even tried to kill each other even though we were both applicants.

Sam January 13, 2012 01:19AM

Actually, Battle probably has more intracabal killing than anyone but Outlander. (n/t)

wrathpuppet January 12, 2012 04:19PM

Because those are the only two cabals where its perfectly okay to kill eachother. Scion is okay in extreme circumstances but nothing like village/outlander. (n/t)

Artificial January 12, 2012 04:24PM

Empire has a mechanism to kill each other

daurwyn(VIP) January 13, 2012 11:23AM

Never had one

Daichyl January 12, 2012 02:04PM

Nexus arial bard. (n/t)

Aussie1313 January 12, 2012 02:52PM

Whatever you choose, commit to heroing no matter what.

wrathpuppet January 12, 2012 02:14PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 3 May 21, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024