RP-Intensive roles you've wante to play (and why you haven't)

April 12, 2012 05:33AM
This is for the masochists....

I've got plenty of roles I've wanted to play and a couple i've tried and failed at because for some reason you fall into being 'you' but SOMEDAY im going to bite the bullet and go all-out. Here's a few of the ones ive been meaning to do but never have...

1. Scion binder/poisoner w/ devious twice so you can hypnotize and drag - means no cheap shot, no knife, at best scrolls

However given you get it all...a kidnapper/torturer, taking people to remote locations and performing unholy rituals on them while letting them die slowly to the poisons instead of just killing them.

I tried the binder/poisoner path and I suggest for anyone who tries this to go poisoner first instead of binder. Nothing as frustrating as being one devious away from having hypnotize and just never getting it. I think getting to hpnotise first and then going up the binder path would work out better in retrospect.

Why I haven't: As I said, tried it and failed to get to hypnotize, maybe ill try again someday and im definately going to do it as a scion.

2. Uncaballed llightwalking healer who gates around sancing/healing EVERYONE (good or evil) who he finds fighting while yelling (LIVE IN PEACE!) Basically his/her goal being to keep everyone alive rather than vanquish evil. This would be very funny to me but annoying to everyone else :P Thats why I havent tried it. Needs someone who doesn't mind being annoying. Maybe a Stevers.

Why I haven't: I HATE empowerment classes. Actually I just hate the whole empowerment process.

3. Imperial (any class) - this is my most masochistic idea....being in 'quiet' mode from day one until you con die. Force folks to be in the room with you to communicate. Send notes and such to folks, dont use the NOTE command but actually write letters using the pen command and order your underlings to deliver them, etc. And if get to Emporer - NEVER leave the throne room unless under attack.

Why I haven't: Too masochistic for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2012 05:36AM by Moligant.
Subject Author Posted

RP-Intensive roles you've wante to play (and why you haven't)

Moligant April 12, 2012 05:33AM

Drizzt Do'Urden Lighthearted drow warrior sword spec. (n/t)

ekvilibr April 12, 2012 11:20PM

Re: RP-Intensive roles you've wante to play (and why you haven't)

DurNominator(VIP) April 12, 2012 09:56PM

Sphere poetry herald assassin

Coumidin April 12, 2012 09:46PM

Hypnotize won't work

torak April 12, 2012 08:33AM

Do you mean mind control poison when you say hypnotize?

HairyOrangutan April 12, 2012 08:06AM

Yes that (n/t)

Moligant April 12, 2012 08:07AM

Emperor one would backfire.

Kez April 12, 2012 05:55AM

Yes, I dont see the Imperial one working well. (n/t)

funnyone April 12, 2012 07:20AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 120
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024