Logged on to post this. txt.

July 10, 2017 09:16PM
Glad to see someone beat me to it before wishore needed to be re-institutionalized.

It should have been pretty obvious to anyone reading the logs that there were no RP restrictions, considering:
1. A bunch of Outlanders, Battle, and random goodies sat around listening to, and not attacking Emnon (something Bilgritik did regularly.)
2. Battle in the same room with mages and not attacking them.
3. People healing Battle.
4. Battle with fucking invoker shields.

To add, Gwildy was a standout character whom I played hundreds of hours with. She was always a class-act and never rose to my non-stop attempts to bait her into breaking her RP
(for the record, she was Sunwarden while I was Nightreaver.) Furthermore she provided me one of my all-time favorite CF memories when Bilgritik was being sacrificed to cleanse the
taint in the Prosimy and she attempted to help him with herbs, but instead dealt him the killing blow, because of woah-oh-oh, tainted herbs.

Finally, wishore, turn of the fucking computer and go outside. You've been embarrassing yourself now for what? A week straight? You demonstrated in this series of posts that you are
capable of jumping to wild conclusions without sufficient information. I'm now wholly convinced that your giant IMM-conspiracy is just another case of a blind man exclaiming "An elephant
is like a snake!" Seriously, log off, get away from CF for a while (forever?) before you embarrass yourself any further. Your tantrum makes beront look like the Dalai Lama without a shred
of his entertainment value.
Subject Author Views Posted

Rules for the Valentines Day Massacre tourney below (part 8)

LogFiend 591 July 10, 2017 04:03PM

Logged on to post this. txt.

wrathpuppet 468 July 10, 2017 09:16PM

Yeah I agree the tournament was a mess and bad for the game. (n/t)

wishore 275 July 10, 2017 10:15PM

Touched sir, touche (n/t)

Brujah 277 July 10, 2017 04:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 67
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024