With apologies to Odlo.

August 29, 2017 05:24PM
One thing to shed light on here, that makes this much less spectacular. I played Kiriam, and that was my first time in the mausoleum with a caster of any kind. I was under the impression that the whole mausoleum was a no commune zone, so the breadth of my abilities went unused due to simple newbie ignorance. Had I known that I could send supps at you I think it would at the very least meant that neither of us were likely to die. You must have noticed that I was only using kick, though perhaps you thought I was OOM.

I literally groaned when I saw that this was that time. Probably my worst showing in a PK almost ever, and trust me that is saying something. Still, credit and kudos for making that work.
Subject Author Views Posted

Let's risk it in mausoleum!

xrus 953 August 27, 2017 10:03PM

With apologies to Odlo.

regreath 331 August 29, 2017 05:24PM

To be honest, I had the feeling that you are a newbie, and that is why I didn't fight you on many many other occasions. But knowing what you just said about communes, well.. I truely thought that you are out of mana! (n/t)

xrus 296 August 29, 2017 10:03PM

Haha, I really wish I could have used that as an excuse. Since I realized otherwise, I've had a much easier time in the maus. Still, none of that was your fault, you capitalized well on the situation. Thanks for not creaming me at every opportunity, heh. (n/t)

regreath 244 August 30, 2017 07:16PM

Next time bear in mind maneur

Kstatida 345 August 28, 2017 12:19AM

Yes I know. I have used it there myself. It is fun to see them finding themselves fighting a group of zombies. That is why I scanned a lot. To know what happens if he use it. (n/t)

xrus 290 August 28, 2017 12:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 115
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022