Solo fort raid, 50th orc vs 43 thief, warning long! PART 2

LogFiend
December 01, 2017 01:27AM
**SNIP MOVE HIT WATCHER AND FALL BACK... IT GUSHES**

<1208/1214 219/333 864/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> scan nYou scan north.
***** Range 3 *****
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.


<1208/1214 219/333 864/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   The Altar Room
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Council Chamber

<1208/1214 219/333 864/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> nA Light Filled Corridor
 
[Exits: north south]

<1208/1214 219/333 863/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> nThe Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]

<1208/1214 219/333 862/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> n
[CLAN] Tremblefist: Gkomud the spineless cur arrives to continue his training.

<1208/1214 219/333 862/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> The Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
The Watcher MASSACRES you!
You howl with glee as your wound opens!
The Watcher's blow swings wildly and misses.
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
Your hand starts shaking, but you do not drop the claw of the Dracolich.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher dodges your frigid chop.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1085/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> bash aik
Aikikiliki launches a grenade-like vial filled with blue liquid at you!
Aikikiliki's flask of poison MASSACRES you!
You howl with glee as your wound opens!
You resist the affects of Aikikiliki's poisonous grenade.
You yell 'Help! Aikikiliki threw a grenade at me!'
Closing in, you savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You feel a spiked mask rip the flesh of Aikikiliki.
Your savage feeding MANGLES Aikikiliki!
Rushing towards Aikikiliki, you run into her and send her flying!
Aikikiliki looks visibly shaken!
Your bash injures Aikikiliki.
You can't find the opening you need to kick Aikikiliki while she's down.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1007/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> 
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Aikikiliki.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1007/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> hit aik
With a quick blow you deflect the Watcher's searing light aside.
The Watcher's searing light misses you.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
The Watcher's swift blow sears your flesh, leaving you branded with a painful hammer-shaped sigil!
The Watcher's phoenix brand maims you!
Aikikiliki's blow swings wildly and misses.
You stop Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance with a solid blow.
The Watcher parries your defilement.
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The axe glows blue as a savage anger grips you, and a low growl escapes your lips.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<972/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> 
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Aikikiliki.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<972/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel unclean.
The Watcher's heavenly wrath >>> ANNIHILATES <<< you!
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You dodge Aikikiliki's divine power.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<720/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> You start aiming at Aikikiliki.
Aikikiliki has some small but disgusting cuts.

<720/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> Aikikiliki has fled!
Aikikiliki leaves east.

<720/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> fleYou aren't fighting anyone.

<720/1214 219/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> sThe Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]

***MORE!***

<1120/1214 219/333 858/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> nThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     The floor is spattered with fresh drops of blood.
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at someone.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1120/1214 219/333 857/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 AM/civilized/indoor> bersYou get a little madder.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1214/1214 227/333 936/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/indoor> 
Aikikiliki steps out of the shadows.
Aikikiliki's kicked dirt misses you.
You yell 'Die, Aikikiliki!  You dirty fool!'
The Watcher's searing light *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
As your wound lands, it drives you to fight that much harder!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement misses the Watcher.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1104/1214 227/333 936/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/indoor> hit aikYou start aiming at Aikikiliki.
Aikikiliki has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1104/1214 227/333 936/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/indoor> 
The Watcher's searing light MANGLES you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
The Watcher raises its hands to the heavens calling forth the light!
You are seared by the light of the heavens!
The Watcher's light of heaven *** DEVASTATES *** you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The magic of your protection from good spell unravels.
The magic of your ardor spell unravels.
The magic of your accuracy spell unravels.
The magic of your fly spell unravels.
The magic of your enrage spell unravels.
Aikikiliki's divine power MANGLES you!
Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance MANGLES you!
As pain grips you, it feeds your will for revenge!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki's Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War glows a faint blue!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<581/1214 227/333 936/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Fire
 
[Exits: east]
You flee from combat!
***SNIP***
***AND MORE!***

<1096/1096 204/333 949/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> The Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1096/1096 204/333 948/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> bersYour pulse speeds up, but nothing happens.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1096/1096 189/333 948/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
A luminous sphere from the Watcher's hand crackles as it strikes you!
The Watcher's blazing flare MASSACRES you!
The flare's radiance spreads over you, shining in all directions.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher moves out of the range of your frigid chop.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1026/1096 189/333 948/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> bersYour pulse speeds up, but nothing happens.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1026/1096 174/333 948/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> 
The Watcher's searing light *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You swat the Watcher's searing light away from you.
The Watcher calls forth a storm of fire and brimstone!
The Watcher's fire and brimstone MANGLES you!
Your defilement MASSACRES the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement MASSACRES the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<822/1096 174/333 948/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> bersYour pulse races as you are consumed by rage!
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<950/1224 144/333 898/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><5 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher's searing light *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Your defilement *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
As pain grips you, your bloodlust fills you with vigor!
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
Blinding silvery-white flames leap from the Watcher's gauntlets, sweeping across the room!
The Watcher's holy power DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
The Watcher dodges your defilement.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<870/1224 180/333 1012/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> fle
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at the Watcher.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<870/1224 180/333 1012/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> The Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
( 2) A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!

<870/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'bloody skin' charmsdrink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drop 'bloody skin'A tiny charm of a bloody skin expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a bloody skin from the Bracelet of Charms.

<870/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<970/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> whereYou drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.

<1070/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<1170/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.
It is now empty.

<1224/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drop a bloody skin.

<1224/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> People near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   The Altar Room
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<1224/1224 180/333 1011/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1163/1224 180/333 1010/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> Aikikiliki scans her surroundings.
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1163/1224 180/333 1010/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> bash aikClosing in, you savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You feel a spiked mask rip the flesh of Aikikiliki.
Your savage feeding === OBLITERATES === Aikikiliki!
Jumping to one side of Aikikiliki, you run into her and bowl her over!
Your bash wounds Aikikiliki.
Seizing upon a moment of weakness, you kick Aikikiliki while she's down!
Your vicious attack decimates Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki yells 'Help! Mraknarg is bashing me!'
The Watcher is gushing blood.

<1163/1224 180/333 1010/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher's searing light *** DEVASTATES *** you!
As your wound lands, it drives you to fight that much harder!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher closes its eyes for a moment and nods at Aikikiliki.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
The Watcher's heavenly wrath *** DEVASTATES *** you!
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance MASSACRES you!
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The axe glows green as your muscles respond with an enhanced strength.
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<813/1224 180/333 1010/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> hit aik
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
Your hand starts shaking, but you do not drop the claw of the Dracolich.
Aikikiliki's divine power MANGLES you!
As your wound opens, the rush fills you with battle-lust!
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.

***HERE HE FINALLY LANDS HIS FEAR POISON! FUN HAS BEGAN!***

Your mind is consumed by fear as the poison on Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War takes hold.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<726/1224 180/333 1010/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You are in too much danger to think of killing!
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<726/1224 180/333 1010/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You dodge the Watcher's searing light.
You dodge the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
The Watcher's heavenly wrath *** DEVASTATES *** you!
As pain grips you, it feeds your will for revenge!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
( 3) A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!

<570/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'bloody skin' charmsdrink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drop 'bloody skin'A tiny charm of a bloody skin expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a bloody skin from the Bracelet of Charms.

<570/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<670/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<770/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> wYou drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
It is now empty.

<870/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> It is already empty.

<870/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> bash aikYou drop a bloody skin.

<870/1224 180/333 1009/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> Aikikiliki has arrived.
The Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You dodge the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<870/1224 180/333 1008/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> They aren't here.
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<870/1224 180/333 1008/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> 
Aikikiliki has arrived.
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<870/1224 180/333 1008/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> 
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at the Watcher.
The Watcher shudders, and looks more vigorous.
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<870/1224 180/333 1008/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> 
Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing MASSACRES you!
As your wound lands, it drives you to fight that much harder!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
The Watcher dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
The Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
( 4) A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'

<800/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> fleYou aren't fighting anyone.

<800/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'bloody skin' charmsdrink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drop 'bloody skin'A tiny charm of a bloody skin expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a bloody skin from the Bracelet of Charms.

<800/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<900/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> whereYou drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<1000/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.
It is now empty.

<1100/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> It is already empty.

<1100/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> You drop a bloody skin.

<1100/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> wPeople near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   The Altar Room
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<1100/1224 180/333 1007/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> The Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher is writhing in agony.

<1100/1224 180/333 1006/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 PM/civilized/indoor> Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing MANGLES you!
As pain grips you, it feeds your will for revenge!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
The Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'

**SNIP ME RUNNIN OUTSIDE - he following**

Autosaving.
The sun sets below the horizon.
Fear envelops you!

<1062/1224 188/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/civilized/outdoor> People near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   A Stone Corridor
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Snowy Courtyard

<1062/1224 188/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/civilized/outdoor> sStanding Before the Fortress of Light
 
[Exits: north south]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.

<1062/1224 188/333 1049/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/civilized/outdoor> sRedhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<1062/1224 188/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     Redhorn Gate

<1062/1224 188/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aikbash aik
Aikikiliki has arrived.
You are in too much danger to think of killing!

<1062/1224 188/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aikYou are in too much danger to think of killing!

<1062/1224 188/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You are in too much danger to think of killing!

<1062/1224 188/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aikYou are in too much danger to think of killing!

<1062/1224 188/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing MANGLES you!
Standing Before the Fortress of Light
 
[Exits: north south]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'

<979/1224 188/333 1041/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/civilized/outdoor> sRedhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
Aikikiliki is here.
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<979/1224 188/333 1039/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aikYou are in too much danger to think of killing!

<979/1224 188/333 1039/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> wNear Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.

<979/1224 188/333 1033/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> rush east aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
Redhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
Aikikiliki is here.
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<979/1224 188/333 977/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing MASSACRES you!
Standing Before the Fortress of Light
 
[Exits: north south]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<901/1224 188/333 971/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/civilized/outdoor> rush south aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
Redhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
Aikikiliki is here.
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<901/1224 188/333 919/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You attempt to slam into Aikikiliki, but she moves and you run right by her!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<901/1224 188/333 919/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Aikikiliki quickly leaps away from your defilement.
Standing Before the Fortress of Light
 
[Exits: north south]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'

<838/1224 188/333 913/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/civilized/outdoor> rush south aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
Redhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
Aikikiliki is here.
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<838/1224 188/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Slamming into Aikikiliki, you wrap your arms about her and drive your shoulder into her ribs!
Your rush MASSACRES Aikikiliki!
The thrill of battle spurs you to ignore the blood you've shed thus far!
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<862/1224 188/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
The freezing temperatures chill you to the bone.
The extreme cold wounds you.
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<845/1224 188/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You dodge Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's ring flares with a bright white light!
Aikikiliki's shocking grasp maims you!
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<812/1224 188/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash
Aikikiliki's divine power DISMEMBERS you!
Near Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.
You flee from combat!

<749/1224 188/333 855/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> But you aren't fighting anyone!

<749/1224 188/333 855/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> Aikikiliki has arrived.

<749/1224 188/333 855/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> rush east aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
Redhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.

<749/1224 188/333 799/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Alas, you cannot go that way.
The snow stops falling.
Your sigil fades, leaving only a tiny dark scar.

<801/1224 196/333 861/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> rush west aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
Near Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.

<801/1224 196/333 807/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
In the Mountains
 
[Exits: east west]
Aikikiliki is here.
Roaring with fury, you continue your rush!

<801/1224 196/333 803/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
In the Foothills
 
[Exits: east south]
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<683/1224 196/333 796/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> rush east aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
In the Mountains
 
[Exits: east west]
Aikikiliki is here.

<683/1224 196/333 743/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You attempt to slam into Aikikiliki, but she moves and you run right by her!
Near Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.
Roaring with fury, you continue your rush!

<683/1224 196/333 739/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Redhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.
Roaring with fury, you continue your rush!

<683/1224 196/333 735/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<683/1224 196/333 735/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> rush west aikRoaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
Near Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.

<683/1224 196/333 681/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
In the Mountains
 
[Exits: east west]
Aikikiliki is here.
Roaring with fury, you continue your rush!

<683/1224 196/333 677/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
As pain grips you, it feeds your will for revenge!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** Aikikiliki!
In the Foothills
 
[Exits: east south]
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<572/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> get 'bloody skin' charmsdrink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drop 'bloody skin'A tiny charm of a bloody skin expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a bloody skin from the Bracelet of Charms.

<572/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<672/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.

<772/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> rush east aikYou drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<872/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.
It is now empty.

<972/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You drop a bloody skin.

<972/1224 196/333 670/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> Roaring in berserk fury, you rush off in search of prey.
In the Mountains
 
[Exits: east west]
Aikikiliki is here.

<972/1224 196/333 617/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> Aikikiliki drives the diamond dagger named 'Light of Redemption' into your side!
Aikikiliki's knifing MASSACRES you!
In the Foothills
 
[Exits: east south]
     A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!
You yell 'Ouch!'
In the Mountains
 
[Exits: east west]
Aikikiliki is here.
Roaring with fury, you continue your rush!

<906/1224 196/333 607/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Slamming into Aikikiliki, you wrap your arms about her and drive your shoulder into her ribs!
Your rush DISMEMBERS Aikikiliki!
Your rush pushes you and Aikikiliki into Near Redhorn Gate!
Near Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.
Aikikiliki is here, fighting YOU!
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<906/1224 196/333 607/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's divine power MASSACRES you!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
As pain grips you, your bloodlust fills you with vigor!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki moves out of the range of your defilement.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<833/1224 231/333 640/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aik
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<833/1224 231/333 640/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bashYou are unable to find an opening to savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You hurl yourself at Aikikiliki, slamming into her with a loud impact!
Aikikiliki looks visibly shaken!
Your bash hits Aikikiliki.
You can't find the opening you need to kick Aikikiliki while she's down.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<920/1224 239/333 719/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><9 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's divine power DISMEMBERS you!
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<860/1224 239/333 719/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><9 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Your defilement nearly breaks through Aikikiliki's blocking blow.
Your frigid chop MANGLES Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki is convulsing on the ground.

<860/1224 239/333 719/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><9 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You are unable to find an opening to savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You slam into Aikikiliki, and send her flying!
Aikikiliki looks visibly shaken!
Your bash hits Aikikiliki.
Seizing upon a moment of weakness, you kick Aikikiliki while she's down!
Your vicious attack decimates Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki is convulsing on the ground.

<860/1224 239/333 719/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><9 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki is convulsing on the ground.

<860/1224 239/333 719/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><9 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash
With a quick twist you move to the side of Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Aikikiliki.
***FIN***
Subject Author Views Posted

Solo fort raid, 50th orc vs 43 thief, warning long! PART 2

LogFiend 312 December 01, 2017 01:27AM

Has it always been possible to bash when affected by fear posion? (n/t)

asker 54 December 04, 2017 07:21PM

I think fear stops you from opening with it but you can use it in regular combat. (n/t)

Kez 45 December 04, 2017 08:18PM

fear poison effects?

ellokraine 178 December 02, 2017 07:12PM

From logs and my own expiriece few years ago.

zanzarin 159 December 02, 2017 11:18PM

neurological poison is the random directions. can be brutal.

The Forsaken(VIP) 173 December 03, 2017 05:41AM

Good fight, that name though (n/t)

Kez 51 December 01, 2017 11:10AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 43
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018