Not a log. Some missing things and a matter to discuss

LogFiend
April 19, 2018 11:54PM
*** I'll try to answer questions asked without pointing any info which must be learned IC only, imho.
*** Why log isn't full? It contains info about active characters, such as warrior weapon specs, legacies, edges etc.
*** Why no list of gears? It gives OOC info about best things which are available to retake just now.
*** How many things did I lost? D-elf enlarged muter is able to bear 41 things total. I had 40,
*** spent 2 wands, 18 returned, 1 burnt in chromatic flame. 20 things were taken.

*** Why did I mention I was fulled? Amongst that 40 things 6 were legendary, 2 noteworthy, others famous/unfamous.
*** Technically I was half-fulled, but potentially I was fulled. Losing tiamat's pendant, fulminator gauntlets,
*** brazier, cointainer with all my preps/gambled things/bunch of recharge wands from ST and all my weapons made
*** me not competitive at all. There were few things I had not given to Emperor as a gift in exchange of his favors.
*** Part of my role, but alas. I have almost no chances to take game changing things back in foreseen future. 
*** That is why I claimed myself to be fulled in OOC comment. That is why I told to Emperor that I lost almost all 
*** and its unacceptable. Say, I used to be able to kill Lord and Empress in Seantryn Palace, take stoneform solo etc.

*** But enough about that, things that had happened I estimate as good and bad at same time. Good and bad for
*** obvious reasons like losing a powerhouse who was dressing Empire for hundreds of hours and used to be a very 
*** important part of imperial hell-perma (c). Now about reasons not so obvious. I understood Twist when he wrote
*** a comment in one of his WM logs about becoming more conservative and paranoid just after he got really nice gears
*** and that did his gameplay less funny. My loss makes me free, tide has turned and I'm feeling a new inspiration in
*** aspect of RP. That is the main reason why I consider character's reactivation, not to regear as most are offering. 
*** To make a things clear, I'm playing MUDs since 90x. I used to care about PK mostly, but all that MUDs
*** were lacking or not caring about RP. In CF I found my niche and having fun exploring everything, RPing etc. I'm 
*** having fun contributing to game. Improving my "engrish" too. If my character has to fight - it fights, but it won't 
*** seek all areas out to find your char to try to kill it. Kb, pkw, pkph has no meaning to me, that's just a numbers. 
*** K-B wrote that I am ultra-concervative as hell. That's true. We both are such. "Take it or leave it" (c) Lemmy.  
*** I'd like to give more fights, but if I suppose to be looted - I won't mostly. Not a big deal at lowlvl or midlvl, 
*** but at hero with a character decked as Christmas tree - sorry, but no. I forgot to mention that I'm not looting, 
*** paying back with respect to your time invested and are trying to invest myself too. 20+ role chapters and 5k imm+role 
*** exp would witness that. Chars are too different. Some of them are builds for testing, they got cabaled, 
*** mastered/powerranked to 40+ and deleted with 30-80 hours of online. But I do differ long-living chars with custom titles, 
*** cabal leaders. They are contributing to game, to other players. I respect that and treat them better and would like 
*** if you do the same. 

*** For those who are unable to differ OOC from IC and can't stop throwing sh#t, all you managed to achieve - is making 
*** your hands stinky. Blind rage has left and I'm keeping calm. Respect to those who managed to keep themselves calm too 
*** and avoided blindfold condemnation. But enough of me and my chars. No more comments about the matter. Treat is as a heat
*** of passion, it happens sometimes. But I learned some and going to keep avoiding posting mostly. If my hand itches again,
*** I will re-read comments and avoid from posting. Thank you, I learned the lesson.

*** As my post made an old wound to open again, I mean a very important matter - logs of active characters. 
*** They can't be posted full due to obvious reasons like containing information for IC use only. If they are posted partly 
*** or edited - they do not show full picture, community is discussing matter while some important information is missing, 
*** and it makes things to look misrepresented. Logs should not contain any comments as it drives OOC and IC things messing 
*** all together. Now I realize why Glik's comments in his logs were so hated. Maybe, it's high time for community to make 
*** a rules of publishing active character's logs more detailed and strict? Or just prohibit it, but it would be boring. 
*** Let's be constructive, your opinion?
Subject Author Views Posted

Not a log. Some missing things and a matter to discuss

LogFiend 700 April 19, 2018 11:54PM

I've lost WAY better sets than that. Sometimes in the dumbest way possible. Let it go. Gear comes, and gear goes. nt

K-B 330 April 20, 2018 07:03PM

one hell of a confusing soliloquy. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 302 April 20, 2018 09:19AM

Fuck you. Laughed and snorted at the same time at this. Almost died.

Frosty 329 April 20, 2018 10:42AM

Insanity = Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. How that working for you? n/t

hug 339 April 20, 2018 08:51AM

Is there a TL;DR version? (n/t)

Frosty 273 April 20, 2018 08:38AM

Russians have a saying "justification is worse than guilt". This is case in point. (n/t)

Noone of significance 322 April 20, 2018 08:03AM

I'm not aware of such saying

Kstatida 326 April 20, 2018 12:28PM

Jesus said it, Boris.

Rhyaldrin 377 April 20, 2018 03:29PM

The orthodox one, right? (n/t)

TJHuron 283 April 20, 2018 03:35PM

You are a very odd person.

alansmithee 449 April 20, 2018 07:38AM

what are your thoughts on, say, client-attorney privilege? nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 286 April 20, 2018 09:17AM

I have quite a lot, but mostly that the crime/fraud exclusion can be a real bitch... (n/t)

alansmithee 338 April 20, 2018 09:26AM

Peace, dude

Kstatida 399 April 20, 2018 12:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024