Huuomd first kill on imperial

LogFiend
September 15, 2020 07:02PM
[31 Human Asn] (PK) Brenson the Ippon Seinage, Shadow Dweller
*25 Cloud Dru* (PK) Huuomd the Spirit of the Trees

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/outdoor> People near you:
(PK) Huuomd                       The Alleys of Deprivation
A black-skinned slaver yells 'Slaves fa sale!  Dwarf, Giant, Felar, Human en Elf!  90 copper, no less!'
A visiting dwarf mason yells '80 copper for the filth!'

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/outdoor> whereA Filthy Sewer Drain
 
[Exits: up down]

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> People near you:
  Deklast                      The Muddy Battlefront
(PK) Huuomd                       A Filthy Sewer Drain

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> ddA Damp Tunnel
 
[Exits: west up]

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> Alas, you cannot go that way.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> wA Damp Tunnel
 
[Exits: east west]
A guide stands here ready to raise an alarm at the first sign of invaders.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> wA Damp Tunnel
 
[Exits: east west]

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> wA Damp Tunnel
 
[Exits: east west]

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> uAlas, you cannot go that way.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> wA Damp Tunnel
 
[Exits: east up]
Dressed in light leathers, this elven archer takes aim at a nearby giant.
A young soldier trained in a nearby city has come to defend Ostalagiah.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> uwho pkOutside the Western Wall
 
[Exits: north south down]
A feared swordsman has come to show his strength against the army of giants.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> s[31 Duerg War] (PK) Doilen the Master of Offense
*25 Cloud Dru* (PK) Huuomd the Spirit of the Trees

Players found: 2

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> Outside the Western Wall
 
[Exits: north south down]
An Adventurous Galadonian militiaman steps forward to take his place in history.
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.
Rig the bearded brute is here shaking the archers out of their guard tower.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> sThe South-West Corner of the Wall
 
[Exits: north east west]
A house wife from Ostalagiah screams at you and swings her pot madly.
A young man is here wielding a stolen axe, ready to defend his city.
An Adventurous Galadonian militiaman steps forward to take his place in history.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 91%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness desert/outdoor> wThe Edge of the Desert
 
[Exits: north east]
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 90%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness desert/outdoor> wAlas, you cannot go that way.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 90%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness desert/outdoor> nTrampled, Green Fields
 
[Exits: north south west]

<100%/100% 94%/100% 90%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> wThe Edge of the Desert
 
[Exits: east west]
A young soldier trained in a nearby city has come to defend Ostalagiah.
A quivering diseased human lays here half dead, attached to a chain.
A giant bombardier approaches the wall dragging a diseased human by a chain.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 90%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness desert/outdoor> wwhereThe Edge of the Desert
 
[Exits: north east]
Dressed in light leathers, this elven archer takes aim at a nearby giant.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 89%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness desert/outdoor> People near you:
  Deklast                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Flaerk                       The Muddy Battlefront
(PK) Huuomd                       The Edge of the Desert

<100%/100% 94%/100% 89%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness desert/outdoor> nSouthern End of the Ridge
 
[Exits: south west [down]]
An oppressive giant is here, defending the walls of Ostalagiah.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 89%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> w
A large guard yells 'Ouch!'
Gunner's Gap
 
[Exits: east west]
A giant mercenary sneaks behind a row of trees.
A quivering diseased human lays here half dead, attached to a chain.
A giant bombardier approaches the wall dragging a diseased human by a chain.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 89%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> wGunner's Gap
 
[Exits: north east]
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> nThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> wherePeople near you:
  Deklast                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Flaerk                       The Muddy Battlefront
(PK) Huuomd                       The Muddy Battlefront

<100%/100% 94%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> scan nYou scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Flaerk is here.
Deklast is here.
A superbly armored giant draws his sword and gets a wild look in his eyes.
A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.


<100%/100% 94%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> nThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north south west]
Flaerk is here.
Deklast is here, fighting a large guard.
A superbly armored giant draws his sword and gets a wild look in his eyes.
A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.

<100%/100% 94%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co 'faerie fog'You conjure a cloud of purple smoke.
Brenson is revealed!
Brenson is covered with glowing purple dust.
Flaerk calls upon the Imperial Codex to protect him from your faerie fog.
Deklast is revealed!
Deklast is covered with glowing purple dust.
A large guard is revealed!
A large guard is covered with glowing purple dust.

<100%/100% 92%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Deklast's pierce MASSACRES a large guard!

<100%/100% 92%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co entangle brenBrenson yells 'Die, Huuomd, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
The thorny plants spring up around Brenson, entangling his legs!
Your entanglement wounds Brenson.
Brenson has a few scratches.

<100%/100% 83%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
A large guard's slash DISMEMBERS Deklast!
Charging forward, a large guard hits Flaerk with enough force to send him sailing through the air.
A large guard's bash hits Flaerk.
Deklast's pierce MASSACRES a large guard!
Brenson parries your caustic smash.
An acrid smell surrounds Brenson as your caustic smash is blocked by a pair of armguards from the snow worm.
Brenson has a few scratches.

<100%/100% 83%/100% 88%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co 'spike growth' brenYou narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
The stony spikes spring up around Brenson, injuring his feet!
Your spike growth MUTILATES Brenson!
Brenson has a few scratches.

<100%/100% 77%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson's cleave EVISCERATES a large guard!
Brenson's cut MASSACRES a large guard!
Flaerk's fiery blast DISMEMBERS a large guard!
Flaerk's fiery blast DISMEMBERS a large guard!
Brenson parries your caustic smash.
Your caustic smash MUTILATES Brenson!
Brenson has some small but disgusting cuts.

<100%/100% 77%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co entangle brenYou narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
The thorny plants spring up around Brenson, entangling his legs!
Your entanglement wounds Brenson.
Brenson's cleave EVISCERATES a large guard!
Deklast's pierce DISMEMBERS a large guard!
Brenson dodges your caustic smash.
Your caustic smash EVISCERATES Brenson!
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<100%/100% 68%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co entangle bren
Brenson has fled!
Brenson leaves south.

<100%/100% 68%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Deklast's pierce EVISCERATES a large guard!
Deklast's pierce EVISCERATES a large guard!

<100%/100% 68%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> They aren't here.

<100%/100% 68%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> nThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]

<100%/100% 68%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> ssThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north south west]
Flaerk is here, fighting a large guard.
(Purple Aura) Deklast is here, fighting a large guard.
A superbly armored giant draws his sword and gets a wild look in his eyes.
(Purple Aura) A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.

<100%/100% 68%/100% 93%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> The Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]
(Purple Aura) Brenson is here.
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<100%/100% 68%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> Brenson leaves east.

<100%/100% 68%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co 'call lightning'You call lightning from the skies to strike Brenson!
Brenson yells 'Help, I've been struck by lightning!'
Your lightning bolt maims Brenson!

<100%/100% 65%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Brenson                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Deklast                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Flaerk                       The Muddy Battlefront
(PK) Huuomd                       The Muddy Battlefront

<100%/100% 65%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> eThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north west]
(Purple Aura) Brenson is here.
A quivering diseased human lays here half dead, attached to a chain.
A giant bombardier prepares to hurl his victim over the walls.

<100%/100% 65%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co entangle brenBrenson yells 'Die, Huuomd, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
You lost your concentration.
Brenson injures you.
You parry Brenson's cut.
Your shield blocks Brenson's cleave.
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<97%/100% 61%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co entangle bren
Brenson's cleave injures you.
Your shield blocks Brenson's cut.
You parry Brenson's cleave.
Your caustic smash MUTILATES Brenson!
An acrid smell surrounds Brenson as your caustic smash is blocked by a black steel helmet.
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<94%/100% 61%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson grabs hold of your wrist and twists it violently!
Brenson's kotegaeshi devastates you!
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<88%/100% 61%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
The thorny plants spring up around Brenson, entangling his legs!
Your entanglement mauls Brenson.
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<88%/100% 52%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co entangle bren
Brenson's cleave injures you.
Your shield blocks Brenson's cut.
You parry Brenson's cleave.
Your caustic smash devastates Brenson!
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<85%/100% 52%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
The thorny plants spring up around Brenson, entangling his legs!
Your entanglement injures Brenson.
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric bren
You parry Brenson's cleave.
Brenson parries your caustic smash.
Brenson is covered with bleeding wounds.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson has fled!
Brenson leaves north.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> nco telluric brenThey aren't here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> The Recruitment Center
 
[Exits: south]
     A pile of polished iron armwear is sitting on the ground here.
     A pile of polished iron legwear is sitting on the ground here.
(Purple Aura) Brenson is here.
A recruiting officer stands here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness cave/indoor> You find it impossible to contact Ergush from here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness cave/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Brenson                      The Recruitment Center
  Deklast                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Flaerk                       The Muddy Battlefront
(PK) Huuomd                       The Recruitment Center

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness cave/indoor> 
Brenson leaves south.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness cave/indoor> murder brenThey aren't here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness cave/indoor> sThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north west]
A quivering diseased human lays here half dead, attached to a chain.
A giant bombardier prepares to hurl his victim over the walls.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric brenThey aren't here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> wsThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]
(Purple Aura) Brenson is here.
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 92%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> Gunner's Gap
 
[Exits: north east]
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 91%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> 
<85%/100% 43%/100% 91%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> co telluric brenThey aren't here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 91%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> nThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 91%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric brenThey aren't here.

<85%/100% 43%/100% 91%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><7 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> scan west
It starts to rain.
Your armor of thorns disappears.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.


<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> scan nYou scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
(Purple Aura) Brenson is here.
Flaerk is here, fighting a large guard.
Deklast is here, fighting a large guard.
A superbly armored giant draws his sword and gets a wild look in his eyes.
(Purple Aura) A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.


<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> whereBrenson has arrived.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> People near you:
(PK) Brenson                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Deklast                      The Muddy Battlefront
  Flaerk                       The Muddy Battlefront
(PK) Huuomd                       The Muddy Battlefront

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> Brenson leaves east.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> nThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north south west]
Flaerk is here, fighting a large guard.
Deklast is here, fighting a large guard.
A superbly armored giant draws his sword and gets a wild look in his eyes.
(Purple Aura) A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric brenThey aren't here.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> sFlaerk's circle stab *** DEVASTATES *** a large guard!

<87%/100% 49%/100% 96%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> The Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 95%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> sGunner's Gap
 
[Exits: north east]
A pale skinned giant swings a large tree trunk at your head.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 95%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness mountain/outdoor> neThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north east south west]
An armor clad giant soldier is here breathing heavily.
A giant foot soldier slowly walks towards his assigned target.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric brenThe Muddy Battlefront
 
[Exits: north west]
(Purple Aura) Brenson is here.
A quivering diseased human lays here half dead, attached to a chain.
A giant bombardier prepares to hurl his victim over the walls.

<87%/100% 49%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> Brenson yells 'Die, Huuomd, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
A black iron broadsword quivers in Brenson's hand, but he manages to hold firm.
A black iron shortsword quivers in Brenson's hand, but he manages to hold firm.
Brenson's metal armor violently twists and constricts in the grip of the telluric currents!
Your telluric surge EVISCERATES Brenson!
Brenson is gushing blood.

<87%/100% 47%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric bren
Brenson has fled!
Brenson's cleave wounds you.
Brenson's cleave wounds you.
Brenson parries your caustic smash.
Brenson is gushing blood.

<78%/100% 47%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson has fled!
Brenson is gushing blood.

<78%/100% 47%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
A black iron broadsword quivers in Brenson's hand, but he manages to hold firm.
A black iron shortsword jerks downward in Brenson's hand, pulling him off balance!
Brenson's metal armor twists and constricts as the telluric currents pull on it!
Your telluric surge devastates Brenson!
Brenson is gushing blood.

<78%/100% 45%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric bren
Brenson's blow swings wildly and misses.
You parry Brenson's cleave.
An acrid smell surrounds Brenson as your caustic smash is blocked by some leggings from the snow worm.
Brenson is gushing blood.

<78%/100% 45%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson grabs hold of your wrist and twists it violently!
Brenson's kotegaeshi devastates you!
Brenson is gushing blood.

<72%/100% 45%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
A black iron broadsword quivers in Brenson's hand, but he manages to hold firm.
A black iron shortsword jerks downward in Brenson's hand, pulling him off balance!
Brenson's metal armor violently twists and constricts in the grip of the telluric currents!
Your telluric surge EVISCERATES Brenson!
Brenson is gushing blood.

<72%/100% 42%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson's blow swings wildly and misses.
You parry Brenson's cut.
You parry Brenson's cleave.
Brenson dodges your caustic smash.
Brenson is gushing blood.

<72%/100% 42%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co 'fire seeds' brenYou narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
You create some fire seeds and hurl them at Brenson!
Your fire seed decimates Brenson!
Brenson narrowly avoids the rest of your fire seeds.
Brenson is writhing in agony.

<72%/100% 37%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson's cleave hits you.
Your shield blocks Brenson's cut.
Brenson's cut hits you.
Brenson dodges your caustic smash.
Brenson is writhing in agony.

<68%/100% 37%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co telluric bren
Brenson's throw misses you.
Brenson is writhing in agony.

<68%/100% 37%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
A black iron broadsword quivers in Brenson's hand, but he manages to hold firm.
A black iron shortsword jerks downward in Brenson's hand, pulling him off balance!
Brenson's metal armor twists and constricts as the telluric currents pull on it!
Your telluric surge devastates Brenson!
Brenson is writhing in agony.

<68%/100% 35%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
Brenson's blow swings wildly and misses.
Your caustic smash MUTILATES Brenson!
Your caustic smash MUTILATES Brenson!
Brenson is convulsing on the ground.

<68%/100% 35%/100% 94%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><8 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> 
A diseased human shivers and suffers.
A diseased human's poison wounds him.
Brenson is convulsing on the ground.

<70%/100% 42%/100% 99%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><9 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> co 'fire seeds' bren
Flaerk has arrived.
Brenson is convulsing on the ground.

<70%/100% 42%/100% 99%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><9 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> You narrow your eyes and glare in Brenson's direction.
You create some fire seeds and hurl them at Brenson!
Your fire seed devastates Brenson!
Brenson is stunned, and rendered helpless.
Your fire seed MASSACRES Brenson!
Brenson is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Brenson.
Brenson splatters blood on your armor.

<70%/100% 36%/100% 99%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><9 AM/wilderness field/outdoor> exa corpseThe charred and burnt corpse of Brenson lies here.
The burnt corpse of Brenson contains:
     a shoddy haversack
     a highly polished buckler
( 2) a charred leather bracer
( 2) a silver necklace with a blue dragon pendant
     an amethyst ring
     a black silk cape adorned with a blood-red spider
     a pair of black leather gloves with red stitching
     a blue steel dagger
     a cedar canoe
     a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
     a black iron shortsword
     a pair of fine black leather boots
     a black steel helmet
     a black breastplate
     a black iron broadsword
     a black iron longsword
     a polished mithril girth
     a pair of armguards from the snow worm
     some leggings from the snow worm
     a pitch-black ring
( 2) a polished iron girth
     210 silver coins
     54 copper coins

<70%/100% 36%/100% 99%/100% tnl:8821 ###&&><9 AM/wilderness field/outdoor>
Subject Author Views Posted

Huuomd first kill on imperial

LogFiend 189 September 15, 2020 07:02PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018