Goblin Log of the Day: Ragglerut learns about Cry of Deliverance

January 06, 2022 10:11AM
*** Today our deadly goblin learns all about the Maran power known as Cry of Deliverance.
*** As faithful readers may guess, Ragglerut decided that that power is some 
*** straight up bullshit.

*** We begin near the Eternal Star, when Ragglerut spies a stupid dwarf shaman 
*** farting around. 

civilized <753hp 512m 576mv 5 AM>
targ dref
Target is now: Dref
*** I typed his name correctly, always a good start

n
Front Porch of the Inn 
 
[Exits: north south]
An old yellow dog beats its tail as it lies asleep at the old mans feet.
An old mercenary, having long since given up the way of war, rocks back and forth in a swinging
chair humming to himself.

civilized <753hp 512m 574mv 5 AM>
The sun rises above the horizon.

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
action backtab
Action is now: backtab
*** Oh well

wield falchion
dual kris
You stop using a rune-carved bow set with a glowing blue string.
You wield a wide-bladed serrated falchion.
A wide-bladed serrated falchion feels like a part of you!

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
You dual wield a kris of enchanted water.
A kris of enchanted water feels like a part of you!
*** Yeah this is gonna be a good backtab!

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
frenzy
get rage sack
eat rage
You see nothing like that in the sack.
*** GOB PREP

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
You do not have that item.

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
prot
get cloudy sack
dr cloudy
You get a cloudy glass vial filled with green slime from a cured hide sack made from the burnt
corpse of an orcish guard. 

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
You drink a cloudy glass vial filled with green slime. 
You feel protected from good.
*** You're f'ed now Dref!

civilized <753hp 512m 637mv 6 AM>
n
n
The Guard Post 
 
[Exits: north south]
A guard stands near his post, eyeing the crowds for outlaws.

civilized <753hp 512m 634mv 6 AM>
Trail to the Inn 
 
[Exits: north east south]
A small white bunny hops around under a tree nibbling grass.
Standing near a tree, a guard takes a break while eating cherries.
The rain ceases.

civilized <753hp 512m 696mv 7 AM>
n
East Sumner's Road 
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A sign points south towards the Inn of the Eternal Star.
(White Aura) Dref is here.
A gray squirrel flashes his tail and scatters across the ground.
A vicious warg has arrived.

civilized <753hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
kt
backtab Dref
Huh?
*** Commence pushing button til it works

civilized <753hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
Dref leaves east.

civilized <753hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
kt
backtab Dref
Dref has arrived.

civilized <753hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
Huh?

civilized <753hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
kt
backtab Dref
You yell 'Die, Dref, you sorcerous dog!'
Dref narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You can no longer find the strength to wield a wide-bladed serrated falchion.
*** well damn
You are wracked with pain as Dref withers your flesh!
Dref's withering maims you!
Huh?
Dref is in perfect health.

civilized <717hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
s
No way!  You are still fighting!
Dref is in perfect health.

civilized <717hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
Dref's searing cut DISMEMBERS you!
You fade into existence.
Dref knocks your punch aside before it gets near him.
Dref parries your surge of water.
Dref parries your punch.
A vicious warg screams and attacks Dref!
Dref is in perfect health.

civilized <663hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
tri
You trip Dref and he goes down!
*** Woot! No one is never not flying when I fight them! 
Your leg is torn up by a pair of golden spiked leggings!
Dref's jagged leggings grazes you.
*** wtf are those?
Your trip scratches Dref.
You can't find the opening you need to kick Dref while he's down.
Dref has a few scratches.

civilized <655hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
You meet Dref's searing cut with a resounding impact.
Dref parries your punch.
Dref deflects your surge of water with careful timing.
Dref parries your surge of water.
Dref has a few scratches.

civilized <655hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
tri
wb
wield bow
*** Need a weapon and couldn't think what to do. I have drowning arrows?
A vicious warg's chomp wounds Dref.
You dodge Dref's searing cut.
You parry Dref's searing cut.
Dref parries your punch.
Dref parries your surge of water.
Dref parries your punch.
Dref has a few scratches.

civilized <655hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
You trip Dref and he goes down!
Your leg is torn up by a pair of golden spiked leggings!
Dref's jagged leggings grazes you.
Your trip scratches Dref.
You can't find the opening you need to kick Dref while he's down.
Dref has a few scratches.

civilized <647hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
A vicious warg's chomp mauls Dref.
You remain unscorched as Dref's searing cut is stopped by red-gold dragon leggings.
Your punch decimates Dref!
Dref parries your surge of water.
Dref absorbs the force of your punch with the Helm of Supremacy.
Dref parries your punch.
Dref has a few scratches.

civilized <647hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
fa
flaminga
A vicious warg's chomp wounds Dref.
You parry Dref's searing cut.
Dref's searing cut MASSACRES you!
Dref parries your punch.
Dref parries your surge of water.
Your punch injures Dref.
Dref has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <579hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
Dref narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel struck down.
You stop using a kris of enchanted water.
You wield a coruscant bow.
A coruscant bow feels like a part of you!
*** woops wrong bow
Dref has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <579hp 512m 695mv 7 AM>
As you pull your next arrow, you dip the head in a flask of oil, then set it ablaze!
Dref has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <579hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
A vicious warg's chomp mauls Dref.
A vicious warg's chomp mauls Dref.
Dref's searing cut MASSACRES you!
*** Oww vuln magic again, but still the fight is at a nice leisurely pace.
You keep yourself safely out of the range of Dref's attack.
Your flaming bite wounds Dref.
Dref deflects your acidic bite with his shield.
Dref deflects your acidic bite with his shield.
Dref has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <509hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
You hear a shrill, piercing cry that sends chills down your spine.
A bright silver portal rips the air in front of you!
Thamuuk leaps from it, striking you!
You yell 'Help!  I am being attacked by Thamuuk!'
Thamuuk's searing light EVISCERATES you!
Dref has some small but disgusting cuts.
*** OMG WHAT THE HOLY FUCK JUST HAPPENED

civilized <463hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
tri
*** I promise I entered that right before the above happened
Dref narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
Darkness befalls you as holy power washes your vision away!
*** YOU DIRTY TRICKY MUTHERFUKKERS ***
You trip someone and it goes down!
Your leg is torn up by something!
Someone's jagged leggings grazes you.
Your trip scratches someone.
You can't find the opening you need to kick someone while it's down.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <455hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
You dodge someone's searing cut.
You dodge someone's searing light.
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
You dodge someone's punch.
Someone deflects your acidic bite with its shield.
Someone deflects your acidic bite with its shield.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <455hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
Someone lashes out with something and entwines you tightly!
*** FUCK YOU MUTHERFUCKER!!!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <455hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
tri
*** oops. I do have a problem processing what I'm reading in a timely fashion.
Someone's chomp wounds someone.
Someone's searing cut MASSACRES you!
Someone's punch DISMEMBERS you!
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
Someone deflects your acidic bite with its shield.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <317hp 502m 695mv 7 AM>
Someone narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
Your limbs grow heavy, and it is a struggle to move.
Someone's fatigue DISMEMBERS you!
You are too tightly entwined to escape!
Your trip misses someone.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <263hp 502m 347mv 7 AM>
Someone's searing cut DISMEMBERS you!
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
Someone's punch MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Someone's punch EVISCERATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
Someone's punch misses you.
Someone deflects your acidic bite with its shield.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <121hp 502m 347mv 7 AM>
flee
Someone narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
Your limbs grow heavy, and it is a struggle to move.
Someone's fatigue DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You are too tightly entwined to escape!
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

civilized <67hp 502m 173mv 7 AM>
qb
quaff blue
You keep yourself safely out of the range of someone's attack.
Someone's searing cut MASSACRES you!
You are stunned, and rendered helpless.
Someone's punch MANGLES you!
You have been KILLED!!


You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
You feel some of your vitality drain out of you with this death.

*** Later...
You tell Dref 'What dwarf do to goblins legs! Dwarf cheeted!'
*** Crickets

reply I nut know Thamuuk can travel through magic portals
It can't hear you.

*** Who the f is the level 40 Maran...
civilized <728hp 325m 723mv 8 AM>
whois thamuuk
[40 Dwarf War] (PK) Thamuuk the Master of Weapons

You tell Thamuuk 'How you travel through a magick protal like dat?'
*** Crickets. So I asked the weird healer who popped up and did a thing over my corpse

You tell Zigglebert 'How Thamuuk travel through a magick portal to me?'

Zigglebert tells you 'Never met that one, but if my steam-powered hypothesis is correct...'

Zigglebert tells you '... he is a Maran?'
*** Don't you hate it when you reveal to the world that you are a noob

civilized <728hp 379m 713mv 2 PM>
help maran
MARAN BRIGADE 'HOLY BRIGADE OF THE PHOENIX'
In the war against the Darkness it has been said that the Acolytes of the
Golden Sun are the Shield of the Light. If so, then the Holy Brigade of the
Phoenix is the Sword to complement it.

Spearheaded by the followers of Shokai, who seek the total eradication of all
evil, the Holy Brigade is comprised of those Lightwalkers who are willing to
embrace the crusade which the Maran have undertaken. The Holy Brigade has
joined in vow to never rest and never falter while evil walks the land.  The
offensive nature of this crusade strongly discourages applications from
within the guild of Healers, and others unable to stand alone and strike out
against the encroaching tides of darkness.

Those that desire to become Soldiers of the Brigade must be stout of heart,
pure of mind, and indomitable of spirit. All, and more, will be stressed to
breaking in the endless crusade against Darkness.  If you feel worthy, come
not unblooded before one of the commanders of the Brigade.

Power:                  Level: Echelon:
Mantle of the Phoenix   15     Squire
Eyes of Flame           20     Maran
Fiera'Rroga Aegis       22     Transmuter, Conjurer, Invoker Squire
Zeal                    22     All other Squire classes
Lightforge              25     Maran
Phoenix Brand           30     Maran
Cry of Deliverance      35     Maran
*** I remember a crying thing...
Leader Weapon           --     Marshall & Captain

See also: FORTRESS OF LIGHT, ACOLYTES OF THE GOLDEN SUN, SHOKAI

civilized <728hp 379m 713mv 2 PM>
You are hungry.

civilized <728hp 388m 723mv 3 PM>
help cry of deliverance
CRY OF DELIVERANCE
Syntax: call 'cry of deliverance' <ally>

One Maran is able to rip open a portal of shimmering light and quickly travel
to another member of the Fortress that is currently fighting against the
darkness to assist them.
*** Holy shit. 

Certain beings and places are warded against gating by either divine or magical
protections and Cry of Deliverance respects those limitations.

See also: FORTRESS OF LIGHT, HOLY BRIGADE OF THE PHOENIX

Zigglebert tells you 'So he called on the power of the Fortress by the name of 'cry of
deliverance'.'
*** Ragglerut is way ahead of you Zigglebert. 

You tell someone 'Dem very scared of RAgglerut. Do trix to murder goblin.'
*** This is me trying to reply to Zigglebert, but keeping reply to Gimmur and forgetting.

You tell someone 'Why Zigglebert try help Ragglerut?'

Gimmur tells you 'Who knows the ways of the Zigglebert'
*** Heh

You tell someone 'Thamuuk use dark magick, leap of out silver portal and tie me up'

You tell someone 'Gimmur stay in shadows where it safes!'
*** That's right, play it cool so they don't know you are a keepreply dumbass

Gimmur tells you 'Aye! Goblin knows how to stay safe'

You tell someone 'I nut stay safe! I goings eat dem fat dwarfses!'
*** Ragglerut loved to talk big

You tell someone 'Oh someone kill it!'
*** But would pretty quickly reveal he was little. "someone" is Gimmur. Funny!

Gimmur tells you 'I shall try'

civilized <728hp 443m 723mv 9 PM>
whog
who group
[40 Dwarf Sha] Dref the Keeper of Faith
[40 Dwarf War] (PK) Thamuuk the Master of Weapons
*40 Gobln Rai* (PK) Ragglerut the Goblin Prince

Players found: 3

You tell someone 'Him ghost. Someone did its.'

Gimmur tells you 'Peculiar'

You tell Gimmur 'Maybe Moja giant.'

You tell someone 'I think that giant from tree.'
*** This is April, 2021. Jeezus Mojasobombo was long-lived! 

Thamuuk tells you 'Oh thats just an every day thing for use dwarves'
*** Oh there you are

Gimmur tells you 'Aye'

Thamuuk tells you 'Know tunnels good'

You tell Thamuuk 'Wut you do to Dref? You kill him too?'

You tell Thamuuk 'I nut know dwarfses so fast with magick tunnels. I goings to steal dat trix from you!'

*** The End ***
Subject Author Views Posted

Goblin Log of the Day: Ragglerut learns about Cry of Deliverance

callowin 119 January 06, 2022 10:11AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018