RBW Mino defends vs Fort

LogFiend
January 06, 2022 10:52AM
***Badly edited for length and to cut out CB/Tell chatter & score spam***
***I was skirmishing with Vlijerous for a while going back and forth pretty far from the Village.***
***I notice Rolen logs on and Grokkan cries in up around Tir Talath so I fled and waited***
***off thirst in Azreth before making a break for the Village. They chase me the whole way***
***Log starts as they're finishing breaking into the village. Bokbok is around, but he's here*** 
***for the criminal and I don't have much overlap with him.****


<414/956hp 136/440m 503/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)7 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) a vicious harpy              Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<414/956hp 136/440m 503/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)7 PM{indoor/civilized} scan e
whYou scan east.
***** Range 5 *****
(Translucent) (WANTED) A vicious harpy swoops down from above in an attempt to carry away its prey.
Grokkan the human is here.
Rolen the elf is here, fighting a massive giant.
A massive giant stands here, prepared to sacrifice himself for the village.

<414/956hp 136/440m 503/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)7 PM{indoor/civilized} o
sl[   Human IMM] [None] Joihe the Spark, Marvel of Mysticism, Intrepid Brigand of the Atlas
[ 9 Arial Inv] Faedros the Scribe of Magic
[ 6 Gnome Inv] Jael the Advanced Spell Student
[21 Human Con] Kaeria the Inceptor of the Inner Planes
[41 Gnome Tra] Rabbina the Disruptor of Organs
[51 Human Asn] (PK) Grokkan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
[ 5 D-Elf Hea] Aritlaine the Revivalist
[51 Human Shf] (PK) (WANTED) Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
[30 W-Elf Ran] [BATTLE] Azalia the Coastrunner
[22 Arial Bar] Puckert the Master Instrumentalist
[17 Azure Bar] Xort the Poet
[15 Gobln Rai] Trimze the Troublemaker
*48  Min  War* (PK) [BATTLE] Snevell the Student of the Macalla
[51  Elf  War] (PK) Rolen Sharnodri the Adherent of Courage, Marshall of the Fortress

Players found: 14

<414/956hp 136/440m 503/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)7 PM{indoor/civilized} eep
You go to sleep.

<414/956hp 136/440m 503/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)7 PM{indoor/civilized} sc

You are affected by:
Skill: 'warcry' modifies save vs spell by -12 for 41 hours.
Skill: 'warcry' modifies hit roll by 6 for 41 hours.
Commune: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 21 hours.
Physical effect: 'water breathing' for 14 hours.
Skill: 'recuperate' for 6 rounds.
Power: 'resistance' modifies constitution by 1 for 3 hours.
Skill: 'poison darts' modifies dexterity by -7 for 2 hours.

<565/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized}
Rolen yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
[BATTLE] the Destructor: Intruder! Intruder! Rolen is raiding the Cabal!
Blood gushes out of your severed artery!
Rolen's deep gash MANGLES you!
Rolen parries your pierce.
Rolen dodges your pierce and closes in for a concealed attack!
Rolen's searing light MASSACRES you!
You toss your head and gore Rolen with one of your horns!
Your goring MUTILATES Rolen!
Rolen's searing light DISMEMBERS the Destructor!
The right-hand stone in Rolen's helm flashes brilliantly!
A rainbow of colors shoots out from Rolen's hand.
An indigo beam of light hits the Destructor!
Rolen's prismatic spray maims the Destructor!
Rolen has a few scratches.

<414/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} call blod
You don't know any cabal powers of that name.
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at someone.
Rolen has a few scratches.

<414/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} cll
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES the Destructor!
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Rolen parries your pierce and retaliates with lightning quickness!
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES you!
Rolen parries your pierce.
Rolen parries your pierce.
Rolen has a few scratches.

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} cl
You fail to cut off Rolen's route of escape with your polearm!
Rolen has fled!

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} res
wheYou rest.

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized}
rePeople near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Blood Square

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} cup
You are already relaxed and recovering.

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} scan e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
Rolen the elf is here.

***** Range 5 *****
Grokkan the human is here.
(Translucent) (WANTED) A thick rhinoceros grunts and lowers its head in your direction.


<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} in
You are carrying:
     the burly fist of a fungoid hulk
     a massive stone lucerne hammer
     a jade polearm filled with green liquid
     a midnight dragon claw
     a dragon boat
     (Humming) a blackwood rod
     a water bag made from dried and wrinkled skin
     a massive copper banded trunk

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} sc

The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} Snevell the Student of the Macalla

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are affected by:
Skill: 'warcry' modifies save vs spell by -12 for 40 hours.
Skill: 'warcry' modifies hit roll by 6 for 40 hours.
Commune: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 20 hours.
Physical effect: 'water breathing' for 13 hours.
Physical effect: 'artery hemorrhage' for 6 hours.
Skill: 'artery' modifies strength by -8 for 5 hours.
Skill: 'recuperate' modifies movement regeneration by 9 for 2 hours.
Power: 'resistance' modifies constitution by 1 for 2 hours.
Skill: 'poison darts' modifies dexterity by -7 for 1 hours.

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>   (Glowing) (Humming) an Arkham signet ring
<worn on finger>   a golden lion's wrath ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of fire
<worn around neck> a thick strip of red leather
<worn on body>     the hide of an ancient black dragon
<worn on horns>    thick, bronze horncaps
<worn on legs>     slime-covered leggings made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on hooves>   some spiked shoes
<worn on hands>    Gauntlets of Devilry
<worn on arms>     slime-covered armguards made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn about body>  robes of gray wool
<worn about waist> a polished mithril girth
<worn around wrist>a bracer of dragonscale
<worn around wrist>a malachite bracelet
<mainhand wielded>  a pitch-black lance

<371/956hp 275/440m 790/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)8 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
sPeople near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Blood Square
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Blood Square

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} st
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your body shudders, and you feel fully refreshed!

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} scan e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (WANTED) A thick rhinoceros grunts and lowers its head in your direction.
Rolen the elf is here.

***** Range 3 *****
Grokkan the human is here.


<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} sta

Azalia has arrived.
You stand up.

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} res
wYou rest.

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} he
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Blood Square
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Blood Square

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized}
Azalia now follows you.

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} sta
e
You stand up.

<389/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} n
Blood Square
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.

[Exits: north east south west]
Grokkan the human is here.
(Translucent) (WANTED) A thick rhinoceros grunts and lowers its head in your direction.
Rolen the elf is here.
Azalia has arrived.

<389/956hp 287/440m 799/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} The War Room
  This spacious hut is dominated by a large rectangular table that lies in the
exact center, surrounded by well-worn chairs of rough carved wood. Gently
swaying lanterns hang from iron hooks driven into the supporting beams of
the roof, flooding the table with bright light while leaving the corners in
shadows. A giant tapestry depicts combat forms and hangs upon the eastern
wall while a blood-red curtain rests along the western wall depicting an
ancient battle.  Almost hidden in the shadows of the southeast corner is a
large book resting open upon a stand, and a large sheet of parchment lies
sprawled atop a short table to the southwest.

The Commandments of the Village sit on the center of the table, set in stone.
Three small granite pillars stand near the central table.

[Exits: east south]
Azalia has arrived.

<389/956hp 287/440m 798/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} e

Rolen yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
[BATTLE] the Destructor: Intruder! Intruder! Rolen is raiding the Cabal!

<389/956hp 287/440m 798/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} d
Azalia says 'have seaweed?'
A Trail Amidst the Trees
  The fading light bears forth shadows that come from the rising trees
sprouting along this path. The vegetation seems alive as small bushes and
wild plants reach toward you in the darkness. The branches of the trees
spiral toward the sky, crabbing their twisted fingers along the moonlit
clouds. The distinct sounds of wildlife can be heard in the darkness ahead,
as can the croaking of frogs and the slight trickling of a stream. The
trees get closer together as the trail continues, branching down the hill
to the east and continuing towards a thatched hut built in a dark clearing
to the north. To the south, the plants thin out and the moon shines on a
dirt path.

[Exits: north south west down]
Azalia has arrived.

<389/956hp 287/440m 795/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness }
nod
Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale
  The darkened trail, already nearly invisible, comes to a complete end as
you descend into the still and unlit valley. The land spreads out before
you in marshy, dense foliage, and you can hear the sounds of nocturnal
animals as they move through the brush, but you see nothing. The stout oaks
and ironwoods that dot the landscape rise up to block out what little light
might filter through from the moon, standing like mute sentinels guarding
the greater forests beyond. One constant sound is the burbling of a stream
as tumbles along its shallow bed and flows deeper into the marsh.  The
flowers are all closed, the rotwood reaches up from the dark ground, and
the only scents in the air are the moist earth and a wretched stench of
plants decaying into fertilizer. Despite the near-total darkness of the
night, the gloom is not threatening or daunting; instead, it provides a
welcome place of quiet and solitude.

Several logs lie scattered about, some resting on sawhorses, others on
the ground, and a neat pile of finished planks rests beside them.

[Exits: up down]
     The trickling waters of a crystalline stream glisten here in the moonlight.
Azalia has arrived.

<389/956hp 287/440m 788/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } nod
no
dsay You nod.

<389/956hp 287/440m 788/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } You nod.

<389/956hp 287/440m 788/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } HAlas, you cannot go that way.

<389/956hp 287/440m 788/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } erbs

Azalia looks around for herbs.
Huh?

<389/956hp 287/440m 788/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } d
wheBeneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
  The crystalline stream has formed a dark pool of water that rests at the
base of the valley.  The moonlit shores of the swampy embankment rise all
about you, however dark shapes can be seen scurrying along the bottom of
the swampy waters.  Large black lily pads rest atop the shores and a small
amount of moon light has managed to penetrate the upper layers of the water.
Dirt and silt stirs quickly in the water and any movement manages to send
ripples in all directions.

[Exits: up]
Azalia has arrived.

<389/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water}
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Azalia                       Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Snevell                      Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Rolen                        Blood Square

<389/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water} whe
wPeople near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           A Trail Amidst the Trees
  Azalia                       Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Snevell                      Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Rolen                        Blood Square

<389/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water} he
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           A Trail Amidst the Trees
  Azalia                       Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Snevell                      Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Rolen                        Blood Square

<389/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water} whe
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale
  Azalia                       Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Snevell                      Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Rolen                        A Trail Amidst the Trees

<389/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water}
Azalia gathers some herbs.
Azalia gives you some herbs to eat.
You feel better.

<569/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water} whe
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale
  Azalia                       Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Snevell                      Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters
(PK) Rolen                        A Trail Amidst the Trees

<569/956hp 287/440m 778/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/water} u
Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale
  The darkened trail, already nearly invisible, comes to a complete end as
you descend into the still and unlit valley. The land spreads out before
you in marshy, dense foliage, and you can hear the sounds of nocturnal
animals as they move through the brush, but you see nothing. The stout oaks
and ironwoods that dot the landscape rise up to block out what little light
might filter through from the moon, standing like mute sentinels guarding
the greater forests beyond. One constant sound is the burbling of a stream
as tumbles along its shallow bed and flows deeper into the marsh.  The
flowers are all closed, the rotwood reaches up from the dark ground, and
the only scents in the air are the moist earth and a wretched stench of
plants decaying into fertilizer. Despite the near-total darkness of the
night, the gloom is not threatening or daunting; instead, it provides a
welcome place of quiet and solitude.

Several logs lie scattered about, some resting on sawhorses, others on
the ground, and a neat pile of finished planks rests beside them.

[Exits: up down]
     The trickling waters of a crystalline stream glisten here in the moonlight.
(Translucent) (WANTED) A thick rhinoceros grunts and lowers its head in your direction.
Azalia has arrived.

<569/956hp 287/440m 768/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } u
A black rhinoceros scans down.

<569/956hp 287/440m 768/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } A Trail Amidst the Trees
  The fading light bears forth shadows that come from the rising trees
sprouting along this path. The vegetation seems alive as small bushes and
wild plants reach toward you in the darkness. The branches of the trees
spiral toward the sky, crabbing their twisted fingers along the moonlit
clouds. The distinct sounds of wildlife can be heard in the darkness ahead,
as can the croaking of frogs and the slight trickling of a stream. The
trees get closer together as the trail continues, branching down the hill
to the east and continuing towards a thatched hut built in a dark clearing
to the north. To the south, the plants thin out and the moon shines on a
dirt path.

[Exits: north south west down]
Rolen the elf is here.
Azalia has arrived.

<569/956hp 287/440m 761/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/wilderness } s
w
A black rhinoceros has arrived.
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.

[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.
Azalia has arrived.

<569/956hp 287/440m 757/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized}
Blood Square
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.

[Exits: north east south west]
Asryoi the human is here.
Grokkan the human is here.
Azalia has arrived.

<569/956hp 287/440m 756/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} w
The Shrine of the BattleRagers
  The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarians' hatred- the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it is from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.

[Exits: east]
     The floor is spattered with fresh drops of blood.
     A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
     Centered in this hut is a throne with a base of polished skulls.
(White Aura) Light seems to cluster about this holy figure, garbed in white.
A giant figure stands here, feet planted in a defensive posture.
Azalia has arrived.

<569/956hp 287/440m 755/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} l
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your body shudders, and you feel fully refreshed!

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized}  inner
Dark shadows fall upon this towering figure, an immense being that has
planted himself here in defense of the village shrine.  Enormous hands firmly
grip weapons shadowed by the night's darkness.  His strength is seen by the
sheer size and the bulkiness of this being, making him appear as immovable as
a mountain.  As you approach him, a sniffing sound can be heard in the
darkness.  You think back to the stories about an immense giant and how he
had left the BattleRagers because of the lack of courage, until the Urn,
which contained the ashes of BoltThrower, was found.  He wears a loincloth
around his waist and a poncho from the carcass of the Seneschal hangs from
around his neck.  As you turn your eyes from this shadowed giant, you begin
to feel meek and insignificant.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

the Destructor is using:
<mainhand wielded>  Weapon of Mastery
<offhand wielded>   Weapon of Mastery

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
sc

Azalia gets some seaweed from a cured hide sack made from the burnt corpse of the evil Nasstok.
People near you:
  Asryoi                       A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Grokkan                      The War Room
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        A Trail Amidst the Trees

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} Azalia eats some seaweed.
Snevell the Student of the Macalla

You are affected by:
Skill: 'warcry' modifies save vs spell by -12 for 39 hours.
Skill: 'warcry' modifies hit roll by 6 for 39 hours.
Commune: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 19 hours.
Physical effect: 'water breathing' for 12 hours.
Physical effect: 'artery hemorrhage' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'artery' modifies strength by -8 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'recuperate' modifies movement regeneration by 9 for 1 hours.
Power: 'resistance' modifies constitution by 1 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'poison darts' modifies dexterity by -7 for 0 hours.

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
People near you:
  Asryoi                       A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
People near you:
  Asryoi                       A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized} Azalia is protected from the elements.

<569/956hp 287/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)9 PM{indoor/civilized}
You feel the poison leave your system.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding artery devastates you!

<548/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
People near you:
  Asryoi                       Blood Square
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Beneath the Illuminated Swamp Waters

<548/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Azalia looks tougher.

<548/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
People near you:
(PK) Grokkan                      Blood Square
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar

<548/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} i
Rolen has arrived.
Rolen yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
[BATTLE] the Destructor: Intruder! Intruder! Rolen is raiding the Cabal!
Rolen's attack is halted as you meet him with the tip of a pitch-black lance.
Your pierce *** DEMOLISHES *** Rolen!
You yell 'Help! Rolen just attacked me!'
Rolen's searing light DISMEMBERS the Destructor!
The Destructor's slash MANGLES Rolen!
The Destructor lashes Weapon of Mastery at Rolen's feet!
The Destructor's lash misses Rolen.
Your pierce MASSACRES Rolen!
Rolen pulls away from your line of sight, avoiding your attack.
As Rolen maneuvers, you lose sight of him briefly.  As you turn to face him, he is already upon you with a vicious strike!
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES you!
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Rolen's searing light MUTILATES the Destructor!
Rolen's searing light MUTILATES the Destructor!
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<503/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} n
You are carrying:
     the burly fist of a fungoid hulk
     a massive stone lucerne hammer
     a jade polearm filled with green liquid
     a midnight dragon claw
     a dragon boat
     (Humming) a blackwood rod
     a water bag made from dried and wrinkled skin
     a massive copper banded trunk
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<503/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} call b
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<503/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} l
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<503/956hp 295/440m 800/800mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} ood
Your senses dull as an overwhelming urge for blood rushes through your body!
You look around sharply!
The Veil currently seems normal.
Your hatred of magic surrounds you.
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
The Destructor's slash MANGLES Rolen!
Rolen's searing light EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Rolen dodges your pierce and closes in for a concealed attack!
Rolen's searing light scratches you.
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Rolen dodges your pierce and closes in for a concealed attack!
Rolen's searing light scratches you.
Rolen's searing light DISMEMBERS the Destructor!
Rolen's searing light DISMEMBERS the Destructor!
Rolen's searing light DISMEMBERS the Destructor!
Rolen's wooden hummingbird pendant glows white!
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} disar
With a jab of a pitch-black lance, you time a strike against a phoenix-hilted dagger and send it clattering from Rolen's grip!
You disarm Rolen!
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at someone.
The Destructor's slash MANGLES Rolen!
The Destructor reaches out with the handle of Weapon of Mastery and jabs it into Rolen's eyes!
The Destructor's eye jab maims Rolen!
Rolen dodges your pierce.
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Rolen's punch misses the Destructor.
Rolen's punch EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
You fail to cut off Rolen's route of escape with your polearm!
Rolen has fled!
Rolen leaves east.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Grokkan yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
[BATTLE] the Destructor: Intruder! Intruder! Grokkan is raiding the Cabal!
The Destructor EVISCERATES Grokkan!
MORE BLOOD! MORE BLOOD! MORE BLOOD!!!
Grokkan yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by Snevell!'
Your pierce EVISCERATES Grokkan!
Grokkan has a few scratches.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} disa
With a quick turn, Grokkan releases a powerful rear kick to you.
Grokkan's mule kick scratches you.
Grokkan's stab maims the Destructor!
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
Grokkan parries your pierce.
Grokkan has some small but disgusting cuts.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} rm
His weapon won't budge!
Grokkan has some small but disgusting cuts.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
The Destructor's slash EVISCERATES Grokkan!
Grokkan lets out a loud grunt as the Destructor swings Weapon of Mastery into his body!
The Destructor's bludgeoning EVISCERATES Grokkan!
Grokkan's stab mauls the Destructor.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Grokkan as their wounds heal.
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Someone looks at Grokkan.
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} offha
Grokkan starts aiming at you!
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} nd

The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at someone.
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Someone looks at Grokkan.
The Destructor's slash EVISCERATES Grokkan!
The Destructor's slash DISMEMBERS Grokkan!
The Destructor's slash EVISCERATES Grokkan!
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You dodge Grokkan's stab.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
Your pierce misses Grokkan.
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Azalia gets a phoenix-hilted dagger.
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Grokkan painfully hyperextends your elbow!
Grokkan's kansetsuwaza scratches you.
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} You try to knock a jagged silver kris away from Grokkan, but fail.
Grokkan is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Someone looks at Grokkan.
The Destructor's slash EVISCERATES Grokkan!
The Destructor tries to disarm Grokkan, but fails.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Grokkan's ring flares with a bright white light!
You deflect Grokkan's spell!
Your spellbane wounds Grokkan.
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Grokkan is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Azalia puts a phoenix-hilted dagger in A deep pit.
Grokkan is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized} slice

You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You parry Grokkan's stab.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
Grokkan is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Grokkan grabs hold of your wrist and twists it violently!
Grokkan's kotegaeshi scratches you.
Grokkan is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)10 PM{indoor/civilized}
Your sense of calm dissipates.
You feel less tough.
Grokkan is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized} You tear Grokkan's flesh with a wide, slicing blow from a pitch-black lance!
Your slice MUTILATES Grokkan!
Grokkan is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES Grokkan!
The Destructor lashes out with Weapon of Mastery and wraps it around Grokkan's neck!
Grokkan passes out from the choking hold of Weapon of Mastery!
Your pierce MASSACRES Grokkan!
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
Someone looks more enlightened.
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized} rr

The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Azalia.
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
You parry Grokkan's divine power.
You deftly avoid Grokkan's stab.
You parry Grokkan's divine power.
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Your pierce devastates Grokkan!
You toss your head and gore Grokkan with one of your horns!
Your goring wounds Grokkan.
You cut off Grokkan's route of escape with your polearm!
You throw Grokkan to one side with a jerk of your horns!
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
Someone looks at Grokkan.
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized} You feel tough!
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You dodge Grokkan's stab.
The thumping of a beating heart emanates from Grokkan as their wounds heal.
Grokkan's ring flares with a bright white light!
Grokkan's shocking grasp scratches you.
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized} slice

Azalia looks at Grokkan.
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Grokkan is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
You cut off Grokkan's route of escape with your polearm!
You tear Grokkan's flesh with a wide, slicing blow from a pitch-black lance!
Your slice maims Grokkan!
Grokkan is convulsing on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized} slice

You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Grokkan's divine power is turned away by slime-covered leggings made of charcoal dragonscales.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Your pierce maims Grokkan!
You cut off Grokkan's route of escape with your polearm!
Your pierce MUTILATES Grokkan!
Grokkan is convulsing on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
Someone looks at Grokkan.
Grokkan is convulsing on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
You parry Grokkan's divine power.
You parry Grokkan's stab.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
You keep Grokkan at bay with your polearm.
Grokkan dodges your pierce.
Grokkan parries your pierce.
Grokkan is convulsing on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
You fail to cut off Grokkan's route of escape with your polearm!
You get in one more shot on Grokkan as he flees.
Your parting blow misses Grokkan.
Grokkan is convulsing on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized}
You fail to cut off Grokkan's route of escape with your polearm!
You get in one more shot on Grokkan as he flees.
Your parting blow devastates Grokkan!
You tear Grokkan's flesh with a wide, slicing blow from a pitch-black lance!
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Your slice *** DEVASTATES *** Grokkan!
Grokkan is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Grokkan.
Grokkan's severed head plops on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)11 PM{indoor/civilized} whe
g all.coins corpse
l corpse
trop

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} hy People near you:
(PK) a black rhinoceros           Blood Square
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} You get 17 gold coins from the corpse of Grokkan.
You get 713 copper coins from the corpse of Grokkan.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} The corpse of Grokkan lies here, pierced in several places.
The corpse of Grokkan contains:
  ***Stuff***

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} corpse
You make a poncho from the corpse of Grokkan!

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} wear poncho
You stop using robes of gray wool.
You wear a poncho from the carcass of Grokkan about your body.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized}
Azalia looks more enlightened.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} scan e
re
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A thick rhinoceros grunts and lowers its head in your direction.

***** Range 5 *****
(Ensnared) Rolen the elf is here.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} cup
You slow your breathing, relax your limbs, and find a moment of calm.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} scan
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Azalia.
Azalia shudders, and looks more vigorous.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized}  e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A thick rhinoceros grunts and lowers its head in your direction.

***** Range 5 *****
(Ensnared) Rolen the elf is here.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} e

The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at someone.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} People near you:
(PK) a vicious harpy              Blood Square
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} l
scan The Shrine of the BattleRagers
  The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarians' hatred- the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it is from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.

[Exits: east]
     A mangled corpse lies here.
     The severed head of Grokkan is lying here.
     The floor is spattered with fresh drops of blood.
     A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
     Centered in this hut is a throne with a base of polished skulls.
Azalia the wood-elf is resting here.
(White Aura) Light seems to cluster about this holy figure, garbed in white.
A giant figure stands here, feet planted in a defensive posture.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A vicious harpy swoops down from above in an attempt to carry away its prey.

***** Range 5 *****
(Ensnared) Rolen the elf is here.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} sa
Asryoi steps out of the shadows.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} y
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
Your body shudders, and you feel fully refreshed!

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)12 AM{indoor/civilized} whe
scanPeople near you:
(PK) a vicious harpy              Blood Square
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized}  e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A vicious harpy swoops down from above in an attempt to carry away its prey.

***** Range 5 *****
Rolen the elf is here.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} who
rec[   Human IMM] [None] Joihe the Spark, Marvel of Mysticism, Intrepid Brigand of the Atlas
[ 9 Arial Asn] Unko the 3rd Black
[ 9 Arial Inv] Faedros the Scribe of Magic
[21 Human Con] Kaeria the Inceptor of the Inner Planes
[41 Gnome Tra] Rabbina the Disruptor of Organs
[51 Human Asn] Grokkan the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
[ 5 D-Elf Hea] Aritlaine the Revivalist
[51 Human Shf] (PK) (WANTED) Vlijerous the Chosen of Baerinika, Captain of the Brigade
[30 W-Elf Ran] [BATTLE] Azalia the Coastrunner
[22 Arial Bar] Puckert the Master Instrumentalist
[17 Azure Bar] Xort the Poet
[15 Gobln Rai] Trimze the Troublemaker
*48  Min  War* (PK) [BATTLE] Snevell the Student of the Macalla
[51  Elf  War] (PK) Rolen Sharnodri the Adherent of Courage, Marshall of the Fortress
[11  Fire Ran] Zhaell the Resourceful

Players found: 15

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} You are already relaxed and recovering.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} whe
People near you:
  Asryoi                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) a vicious harpy              Blood Square
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} scan e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A vicious harpy swoops down from above in an attempt to carry away its prey.

***** Range 5 *****
Rolen the elf is here.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} say
The healer closes his eyes for a moment and nods at the Destructor.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} say Leave things, if not mind.
w
Asryoi nods.
You say 'Leave things, if not mind.'

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} heAsryoi scans east.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized}

Asryoi looks tougher.
People near you:
  Asryoi                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) a vicious harpy              Blood Square
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} 
sc
Asryoi nods.
Thrashing wings knell along the winds as a vicious harpy is attacked.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} an e
saYou scan east.
***** Range 4 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) a vicious harpy is here, fighting Bokbok.
Bokbok the cloud giant is here, fighting a vicious harpy.

***** Range 5 *****
A massive, hunched figure is here, protecting the village throughout the
night.
Rolen the elf is here.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized}
Asryoi says 'Your slay yours to do.'

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} scan e
Asryoi scans east.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized}
[BATTLE] Azalia: herbs ready again

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized}
You scan east.
***** Range 5 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A vicious harpy swoops down from above in an attempt to carry away its prey.
A massive, hunched figure is here, protecting the village throughout the
night.
Rolen the elf is here.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized} e
n
Blood Square
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.

[Exits: north east south west]

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/civilized} eThe War Room
  This spacious hut is dominated by a large rectangular table that lies in the
exact center, surrounded by well-worn chairs of rough carved wood. Gently
swaying lanterns hang from iron hooks driven into the supporting beams of
the roof, flooding the table with bright light while leaving the corners in
shadows. A giant tapestry depicts combat forms and hangs upon the eastern
wall while a blood-red curtain rests along the western wall depicting an
ancient battle.  Almost hidden in the shadows of the southeast corner is a
large book resting open upon a stand, and a large sheet of parchment lies
sprawled atop a short table to the southwest.

The Commandments of the Village sit on the center of the table, set in stone.
Three small granite pillars stand near the central table.

[Exits: east south]

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{indoor/civilized}
A Trail Amidst the Trees
  The fading light bears forth shadows that come from the rising trees
sprouting along this path. The vegetation seems alive as small bushes and
wild plants reach toward you in the darkness. The branches of the trees
spiral toward the sky, crabbing their twisted fingers along the moonlit
clouds. The distinct sounds of wildlife can be heard in the darkness ahead,
as can the croaking of frogs and the slight trickling of a stream. The
trees get closer together as the trail continues, branching down the hill
to the east and continuing towards a thatched hut built in a dark clearing
to the north. To the south, the plants thin out and the moon shines on a
dirt path.

[Exits: north south west down]

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } whe
People near you:
(PK) a vicious harpy              Before a Fortified Hillock
  Azalia                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Snevell                      A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } cb A
Someone yells 'Help! a vicious harpy swept his wings at me!'

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } t
Azalia has arrived.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } trail

Azalia leaves.
[BATTLE] Snevell: At trail

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } whe
People near you:
(PK) Bokbok                       Before a Fortified Hillock
  Asryoi                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) a vicious harpy              Before a Fortified Hillock
  Azalia                       Within a Dark, Swampy Forest Vale
(PK) Snevell                      A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Azalia has arrived.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Azalia looks around for herbs.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } whe

In the distance, you hear a series of lupine howls echoing through the night.
People near you:
(PK) Bokbok                       Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) a vicious harpy              Before a Fortified Hillock
  Azalia                       A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Snevell                      A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Bokbok yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by Rolen!'

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } whe
People near you:
(PK) Bokbok                       Before a Fortified Hillock
  Asryoi                       Before a Fortified Hillock
  Azalia                       A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Snevell                      A Trail Amidst the Trees
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Azalia gathers some herbs.
Azalia gives you some herbs to eat.
You feel better.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } s
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.

[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.
Azalia has arrived.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/civilized} scan e
You scan east.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/civilized} e
scan eA Torch-lit Path Through the Village
  The path winds among the huts, and is slightly lit by a row of torches.
The ground itself is darkly colored with a reddish tint, but it does not
come from the torchlight; legend has it that the blood of thousands of
villagers has stained this soil, and it serves as a reminder to the
barbarians of those who died in defense of this village. The distant smell
of smoke drifts on a chill breeze from the south, and the brutal clang of
metal on metal rings throughout the night. A rough barbaric voice can be
heard coming from the darkness further north.

[Exits: north east south west]
Azalia has arrived.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/civilized}
whe
You scan east.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/civilized} People near you:
(PK) Bokbok                       Before a Fortified Hillock
  Asryoi                       Before a Fortified Hillock
  Grokkan                      Before a Fortified Hillock
  Azalia                       A Torch-lit Path Through the Village
(PK) Snevell                      A Torch-lit Path Through the Village
(PK) Rolen                        Before a Fortified Hillock

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/civilized} e
scaAmong the Torch-lit, Barbaric Huts
  Shadows dance about each hut, pushed away by the flickering torchlight
that fights off the coming of the night. In the darkness, the huts are
harder to differentiate from one another, save for the obvious differences
between a tent or a lean-to and a solid stone- or wood-framed hut. Atop
these huts are the well-used skins of wolves and bears, each one a trophy,
hung out to air for the night. The torch-light also reveals the decaying
skeletal remains of humanoids wrapped in flowing robes. The body hung in
front of one house is quite fresh; behind it, the skulls of predecessors
line the roof, the empty eye sockets glaring at you as the torches flicker.

[Exits: east west]
Azalia has arrived.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } n e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Ghost) Grokkan the human is here.
Asryoi the human is here.
Bokbok the cloud giant is here, fighting Rolen.
A massive, hunched figure is here, protecting the village throughout the
night.
Rolen the elf is here, fighting Bokbok.

***I'm trying to get out there but I don't want to hit Bokbok while thirsted***

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } scan e
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Barrier) (WANTED) A vicious harpy swoops down from above in an attempt to carry away its prey.
(Ghost) Grokkan the human is here.
Asryoi the human is here.
Bokbok the cloud giant is here, fighting Rolen.
A massive, hunched figure is here, protecting the village throughout the
night.
Rolen the elf is here, fighting Bokbok.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)1 AM{outdoor/wilderness } scan e
The rain ceases.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }

Azalia stops following you.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Azalia leaves.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A cunning coyote courses here, following the scent of its prey.
(Ghost) Grokkan the human is here.
Asryoi the human is here.
A massive, hunched figure is here, protecting the village throughout the
night.
Rolen the elf is here.

***** Range 2 *****
Bokbok the cloud giant is here.


<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } e
Before a Fortified Hillock
  A large mound of earth has been pushed up here, forming a strategically
planned barrier to the village just beyond. Behind the earthen barricade
stand the gates -- heavy, massive, fortified iron gates that glow eerily
in the reflected torch-light -- and beyond them in the darkness you can
just make out the faces of the village huts. The village, like the gate,
is dark and forbidding from this distance, softened not at all by the
occasionally glimpsed lantern or fire. A chill breeze blows from the gates
to the west, bringing with it the gruff sound of barbaric voices and an
occasional burst of raucous, drunken laughter.

[Exits: east west]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.
(Ghost) Grokkan the human is here.
Asryoi the human is here.
A massive, hunched figure is here, protecting the village throughout the
night.
Rolen the elf is here.
A massive giant says 'Welcome, great warrior.'
MORE BLOOD! MORE BLOOD! MORE BLOOD!!!
Rolen yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by Snevell!'
Your pierce MASSACRES Rolen!
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
[BATTLE] Asryoi: The giant has returned.
Rolen is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Rolen averts his gaze for a second, and you rush in to make him pay!
Your pierce MANGLES Rolen!
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } slice

Rolen deflects your pierce with careful timing.
Rolen pulls away from your line of sight, avoiding your attack.
As Rolen maneuvers, you lose sight of him briefly.  As you turn to face him, he is already upon you with a vicious strike!
Rolen's charge scratches you.
Rolen dodges your pierce.
You dodge Rolen's charge.
You keep Rolen at bay with your polearm.
Rolen's charge nearly strikes you before you turn it away.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Asryoi looks at Rolen.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } Rolen pulls away from your line of sight, avoiding your slice.
A cunning coyote has arrived.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Grokkan tells you 'Can get my things?'
Rolen tears your flesh with a wide, slicing blow from the Halberd, 'Fury of the Phoenix'!
Rolen's slice scratches you.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Your pierce MANGLES Rolen!
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Rolen's charge scratches you.
Rolen's charge scratches you.
Rolen's charge scratches you.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } slice

A cunning coyote checks the ground for tracks.
A cunning coyote leaves east.
A cunning coyote has arrived.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Your pierce misses Rolen.
You dodge Rolen's charge.
You keep Rolen at bay with your polearm.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } You tear Rolen's flesh with a wide, slicing blow from a pitch-black lance!
Your slice MANGLES Rolen!
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Rolen makes a wide, slicing blow at you, but you back out of range.
Rolen's slice scratches you.
Rolen is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
A cunning coyote checks the ground for tracks.
A cunning coyote leaves east.
A cunning coyote has arrived.
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Rolen dodges your pierce.
Your pierce MANGLES Rolen!
You parry Rolen's charge.
You parry Rolen's charge.
You keep Rolen at bay with your polearm.
You keep Rolen at bay with your polearm.
Rolen is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
Asryoi looks at Rolen.
Rolen is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } thrust

Rolen dodges your pierce.
Rolen dodges your pierce.
You keep Rolen at bay with your polearm.
You parry Rolen's charge.
You keep Rolen at bay with your polearm.
You dodge Rolen's charge.
Rolen is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness }
A cunning coyote checks the ground for tracks.
A cunning coyote leaves east.
A cunning coyote has arrived.
Rolen is writhing in agony.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>18930tnl(6.66%)2 AM{outdoor/wilderness } You step towards Rolen and drive him back with a powerful thrust of a pitch-black lance!
Your powerful stab MANGLES Rolen!
You fail to cut off Rolen's route of escape with your polearm!
You fail to get in one more shot as Rolen flees.
Rolen has fled!
MORE BLOOD! MORE BLOOD! MORE BLOOD!!!
A cunning coyote dodges your pierce.
A cunning coyote has a few scratches.

****Fin. A gnome shifter joins the fighting a bit after and I kill him but he was LD so no cool points there.***
Subject Author Views Posted

RBW Mino defends vs Fort

LogFiend 172 January 06, 2022 10:52AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018