Eilela/Rinn vs. Velenerra/Tamazin

K-B
June 22, 2022 11:03AM
<464hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> where pk
People near you:
(PK) Eilela                       The Main Altar of the Cathedral of the Holy Light

<464hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> heal heal
You pay the High Voralian Priest 1082 copper coins.
The High Voralian Priest closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the High Voralian Priest heals your wounds.

<564hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> heal heal
You pay the High Voralian Priest 1082 copper coins.
The High Voralian Priest closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the High Voralian Priest heals your wounds.

<664hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> heal heal
whois v
You pay the High Voralian Priest 1082 copper coins.
The High Voralian Priest closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the High Voralian Priest heals your wounds.

<764hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> st
[51 Svirf Tra] (PK) Velenerra the High Sorceress of the Arcane

<764hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> You stand up.

<764hp 528m 425mv 26000 4 AM> shapeshift owl
You flicker and blur into the shape of a great horned owl.
You maintain your speed as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
You are filled with the deftness of the falcon.
The nighttime provides you increased vision.

<764hp 512m 425mv 26000 4 AM> fly

Rinn tells the group 'monestary'

<764hp 512m 425mv 26000 4 AM> You flap your wings and soar up above.
Far Above Voralian City
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<764hp 512m 305mv 26000 4 AM> enl has
You can't move any faster!

<764hp 497m 305mv 26000 4 AM> s
where pk
Far Above Voralia's Tears
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<764hp 497m 296mv 26000 4 AM> s
People near you:
(PK) a great horned owl           Far Above Voralia's Tears

<764hp 497m 296mv 26000 4 AM> Far Above the Eastern Road
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<764hp 497m 287mv 26000 4 AM> s
where pk
Far Above Blackclaw Village
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<764hp 497m 278mv 26000 4 AM> s
People near you:
(PK) a great horned owl           Far Above Blackclaw Village

<764hp 497m 278mv 26000 4 AM> where pk
Far Above the Virgin Forest
 
[Exits: north east west down]

<764hp 497m 269mv 26000 4 AM> People near you:
(PK) a great horned owl           Far Above the Virgin Forest

<764hp 497m 269mv 26000 4 AM> w
Far Above the Shadow Peaks
 
[Exits: north east west down]

<764hp 497m 260mv 26000 4 AM> where pk
People near you:
(PK) a great horned owl           Far Above the Shadow Peaks

<764hp 497m 260mv 26000 4 AM> n


Autosaving.
The nighttime provides you nocturnal stealth.
You continue to flap your wings.

<770hp 457m 253mv 26000 5 AM> Far Above a Manor
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<770hp 457m 244mv 26000 5 AM> where pk
People near you:
(PK) Velenerra                    The Base of a Mountain Pass
(PK) a great horned owl           Far Above a Manor
(PK) Tamazin                      Standing Amidst the Fog
(PK) Rinn                         Standing Amidst the Fog
Rinn tells the group 'slept'

<770hp 457m 244mv 26000 5 AM> flyto tama
You fly to Tamazin.
Crossing the Rope Bridge
 
[Exits: north south]
     A long branch sits here with a small metal hook attached to the end.
A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
(Ghostly) Tamazin is here.

<770hp 457m 219mv 26000 5 AM> 
Tamazin leaves north.
A zombie of the old dwarf leaves north.
A zombie of the dwarven smith leaves north.
A zombie of the dwarven smith leaves north.

<770hp 457m 219mv 26000 5 AM> 
Rinn tells the group 'monestary'

<770hp 457m 219mv 26000 5 AM> shapeshift black jaguar
You flicker and blur into the shape of a sleek black jaguar.
You maintain your speed as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
You are filled with the deftness of the falcon.

<770hp 441m 219mv 26000 5 AM> 
Rinn yells 'Help someone is attacking me!'

<770hp 441m 219mv 26000 5 AM> eyes

Rinn tells the group 'Can you wake me?'

<770hp 441m 219mv 26000 5 AM> n
The flames of the Phoenix surge through you, allowing you to see clearly.

<770hp 441m 219mv 26000 5 AM> Sensing the dark powers within Tamazin you strike swiftly!
Tamazin yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by a sleek black jaguar!'
Tamazin parries your claw.
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Tamazin parries your claw.
Standing Amidst the Fog
 
[Exits: south down]
     A spiraling tree protrudes from a rock here, leaning with the blowing wind.
(Red Aura) A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
(Red Aura) A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
(Red Aura) A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
(Red Aura) (Ghostly) Tamazin is here, fighting YOU!
(Translucent) (WANTED) Rinn is sleeping here.
Tamazin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<770hp 441m 213mv 26000 5 AM> 
Rinn yells 'Help someone is attacking me!'
Tamazin utters the words, 'sausabru'.
Rinn briefly appears seized with nausea, but chokes it back.
Tamazin has some small but disgusting cuts.

<770hp 441m 213mv 26000 5 AM> 
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
A zombie of the dwarven smith screams and attacks you!
You twist yourself around a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
A zombie of the dwarven smith screams and attacks you!
You move out of the range of a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You quickly leap away from a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
A zombie of the old dwarf screams and attacks you!
You dodge a zombie of the old dwarf's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the old dwarf's punch.
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Your claw EVISCERATES Tamazin!
Tamazin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<770hp 441m 213mv 26000 5 AM> 
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Tamazin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<770hp 441m 213mv 26000 5 AM> bite wes

A zombie of the dwarven smith rescues Tamazin from you!
Your claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the dwarven smith!
Your claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the dwarven smith!
Your claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the dwarven smith!
A zombie of the dwarven smith is covered with bleeding wounds.

<770hp 441m 213mv 26000 5 AM> They aren't here.
A zombie of the dwarven smith is covered with bleeding wounds.

<770hp 441m 213mv 26000 5 AM> flee
Crossing the Rope Bridge
 
[Exits: north south]
     A long branch sits here with a small metal hook attached to the end.
You flee from combat!

<770hp 441m 201mv 26000 5 AM> s
A Precarious Turn in the Trail
 
[Exits: north south]

<770hp 441m 195mv 26000 5 AM> n
n
Crossing the Rope Bridge
 
[Exits: north south]
     A long branch sits here with a small metal hook attached to the end.

<770hp 441m 183mv 26000 5 AM> Sensing the dark powers within Tamazin you strike swiftly!
Tamazin yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by a sleek black jaguar!'
Tamazin parries your claw.
Tamazin parries your claw.
Tamazin parries your claw.
Standing Amidst the Fog
 
[Exits: south down]
     A spiraling tree protrudes from a rock here, leaning with the blowing wind.
(Red Aura) A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
(Red Aura) A zombie of the dwarven smith is here.
(Red Aura) A zombie of the old dwarf is here.
(Red Aura) (Ghostly) Tamazin is here, fighting YOU!
(Translucent) (WANTED) Rinn is sleeping here.
Tamazin's thirst grazes him.
The sun rises above the horizon.
Tamazin is covered with bleeding wounds.

<776hp 371m 216mv 26000 6 AM> 
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
A zombie of the dwarven smith screams and attacks you!
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
A zombie of the dwarven smith screams and attacks you!
A zombie of the dwarven smith's punch mauls you.
A zombie of the old dwarf screams and attacks you!
You dodge a zombie of the old dwarf's punch.
Tamazin parries your claw.
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Tamazin parries your claw.
You make some noise as you are attacked.
Tamazin is gushing blood.

<754hp 371m 216mv 26000 6 AM> 
Tamazin utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'.
Tamazin disappears.

<754hp 371m 216mv 26000 6 AM> shapeshift owl
fly
You flicker and blur into the shape of a great horned owl.
You maintain your speed as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
You are filled with the deftness of the falcon.

<754hp 355m 216mv 26000 6 AM> 
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the old dwarf's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the old dwarf's punch.
You dodge a zombie of the dwarven smith's punch.
Your claw *** DEMOLISHES *** a zombie of the dwarven smith!
A zombie of the dwarven smith has fled!
A zombie of the dwarven smith leaves down.

<754hp 355m 216mv 26000 6 AM> You flap your wings and soar up above.
Far Above a Manor
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<754hp 355m 96mv 26000 6 AM> n

Rinn tells the group 'go ahead and attack and refollow'

<754hp 355m 96mv 26000 6 AM> Far Above the Eastern Road
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<754hp 355m 87mv 26000 6 AM> w
Far Above the City of Galadon
 
[Exits: north east south west down]

<754hp 355m 78mv 26000 6 AM> flyto tama
Sensing the dark powers within Tamazin you strike swiftly!
Tamazin yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by a great horned owl!'
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
You fly to Tamazin.
Inside the South Gate
 
[Exits: north south up]
(Red Aura) (Ghostly) Tamazin is here, fighting YOU!
Captain Garfic proudly patrols the battlements of his city.
An elite guard patrols here, moving with a rigid and upright back.
An elite guard passes the time at the gates by shadow boxing.
where pk
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Tamazin is gushing blood.

<754hp 355m 53mv 26000 6 AM> 
Tamazin utters the words, 'qfuwsabru gqajfoz'.
Tamazin tries to cast a spell at you but you are no longer there.

Tamazin is gushing blood.

<754hp 355m 53mv 26000 6 AM> 
Tamazin's searing cut misses you.
Tamazin's searing cut misses you.
Tamazin parries your claw.
Tamazin is gushing blood.

<754hp 355m 53mv 26000 6 AM> shapeshift black jaguar

Garfic, Battlement Captain leaves up.
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
Your claw DISMEMBERS Tamazin!
Your vision blurs and suddenly the ghostly image of a pure white jaguar leaps towards Tamazin, raking both claws into his flesh with deadly precision!
Your ghostly jaguar injures Tamazin.
Tamazin is writhing in agony.

<754hp 355m 53mv 26000 6 AM> People near you:
(PK) a great horned owl           Inside the South Gate
(PK) Tamazin                      Inside the South Gate
Tamazin is writhing in agony.

<754hp 355m 53mv 26000 6 AM> You flicker and blur into the shape of a sleek black jaguar.
You maintain your speed as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
You are filled with the deftness of the falcon.
Tamazin is writhing in agony.

<754hp 339m 53mv 26000 6 AM> 
The rain ceases.
You no longer resist blows.
You no longer feel such bravado.
Tamazin is writhing in agony.

<760hp 269m 94mv 26000 7 AM> 
Tamazin utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'.
Tamazin disappears.

<760hp 269m 94mv 26000 7 AM> n
n
High Road
 
[Exits: north east south west]
A dockworker is moving cargo around here.
A dockworker is moving cargo around here.

<760hp 269m 92mv 26000 7 AM> High Road
 
[Exits: north east south west]

<760hp 269m 90mv 26000 7 AM> n
On the Bridge
 
[Exits: north south]

<760hp 269m 88mv 26000 7 AM> n
Large Intersection
 
[Exits: north east south west down]
     (Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
     A plain steel sword lies here.

<760hp 269m 86mv 26000 7 AM> n
High Road
 
[Exits: north east south west]

<760hp 269m 84mv 26000 7 AM> e
A Dark Temple Square
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A fountain is here, gushing blood.
Sensing the dark powers within Tamazin you strike swiftly!
Tamazin yells 'Help!  I am being attacked by a sleek black jaguar!'
Your claw MANGLES Tamazin!
Tamazin parries your claw.
Tamazin parries your claw.
Tamazin has arrived.
Tamazin is writhing in agony.

<760hp 269m 82mv 26000 7 AM> e

Tamazin has fled!
Tamazin leaves west.
You follow Tamazin as he flees and pounce on him, knocking him down!
Sensing the dark powers within Tamazin you strike swiftly!
You do the best you can!
High Road
 
[Exits: north east south west]
(Red Aura) Tamazin is here.
Tamazin is writhing in agony.

<760hp 269m 79mv 26000 7 AM> bite

You dodge Tamazin's searing cut.
Tamazin parries your claw.
Your claw MASSACRES Tamazin!
Your claw MANGLES Tamazin!
Tamazin is convulsing on the ground.

<760hp 269m 79mv 26000 7 AM> rev

Tamazin's searing cut misses you.
Your claw MASSACRES Tamazin!
Tamazin is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Tamazin.
Tamazin's ear is sliced from his dead body.
Subject Author Views Posted

Eilela/Rinn vs. Velenerra/Tamazin

K-B 46 June 22, 2022 11:03AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018