Doweran + Drenoth vs Eoria

January 15, 2008 09:56PM
<div style="font-size:10pt;"><table width=100% border=0 bgcolor=black>
<tr>
<td>
<tt><font color=white>

<pre>


822hp/822 618m/1049 600mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest

822hp/822 618m/1049 600mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt in Seantryn?

A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 618m/1049 600mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>in Seantryn?</u>'</font>

822hp/822 618m/1049 600mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="cyan">Belenguere tells the group '<u>Yes.</u>'</font>

822hp/822 618m/1049 600mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt lets attack her?
<font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>lets attack her?</u>'</font>

822hp/822 618m/1049 600mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north east south]

822hp/822 618m/1049 593mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 618m/1049 593mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>celestial circle</u>' 50
<font color="pink">You begin creating a celestial circle of protection.</font>

822hp/822 538m/1049 593mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="cyan">Someone tells the group '<u>Alright...she's at the apothecary.</u>'</font>

822hp/822 538m/1049 593mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)

Autosaving.

822hp/822 576m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt meet me to the north in forest
gt then you lead to her

<font color="pink">You finish creating a circle of protection on the ground.</font>
<font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>meet me to the north in forest</u>'</font>

822hp/822 576m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>then you lead to her</u>'</font>

822hp/822 576m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>conjure elemental</u>' water 200
A swirling mass of energy slowly forms to the shape of a water elemental.

822hp/822 276m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>bind elemental</u>' water 150
<font color="pink">You lost your concentration.</font>

822hp/822 241m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>bind elemental</u>' water 150
<font color="pink">You bind a water elemental to your servitude!</font>

822hp/822 91m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
A Small Cave
You enter a small cave. There is not much here to see, just a bunch of
rocks, moss, and animal droppings. A large rock has been pulled out from
the back of the cave, and a large hole can be seen behind it.

[Exits: north down]
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 91m/1049 691mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) af
You are affected by:
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 57 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 57 hours.
Spell: '<u>conjure elemental</u>' for 45 hours.
Spell: '<u>pass door</u>' for 17 hours.
Spell: '<u>conjure archon</u>' for 17 hours.
Commune: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 16 hours.
Commune: '<u>frenzy</u>' modifies armor class by 45 for 12 hours.
Commune: '<u>frenzy</u>' modifies hit roll by 4 for 12 hours.
Commune: '<u>frenzy</u>' modifies damage roll by 9 for 12 hours.
Spell: '<u>curse</u>' modifies save vs spell by 15 for 11 hours.
Spell: '<u>curse</u>' modifies hit roll by -7 for 11 hours.
Spell: '<u>metabolic slowing</u>' modifies dexterity by -4 for 8 hours.
Commune: '<u>fly</u>' for 7 hours.
Commune: '<u>protective shield</u>' for 2 hours.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***Some walking***</font></b></i>

822hp/822 91m/1049 565mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) A Small Clearing Deep in a Dark Forest
You pop out of the heavy underbrush of the dark forest onto a totally
barren clearing in the middle of the otherwise dense woods. By no means
is it any brighter hear or even have any sounds, but it feels somewhat
good to be able to not be constantly pushed and tugged by the forest.
A small opening in the forest leads north and west from here.

[Exits: north south west]
Eoria the human is here.

822hp/822 91m/1049 559mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Eoria leaves north.

822hp/822 91m/1049 559mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
The rain ceases.

822hp/822 178m/1049 671mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="cyan">Someone tells the group '<u>She's in the forest.</u>'</font>

<font color="pink">822hp/822 178m/1049 671mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria In a Dark Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran A Small Clearing Deep in a Dark Forest

822hp/822 178m/1049 671mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 178m/1049 671mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You spy a small opening in the bushes
to the north and what looks to be a small clearing to the south.

[Exits: north east south]
Eoria the human is here.

822hp/822 178m/1049 667mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) w

<font color="pink">You follow someone north.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north
<font color="pink">and south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 178m/1049 662mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Alas, you cannot go that way.

822hp/822 178m/1049 662mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You spy a small opening in the bushes
to the north and what looks to be a small clearing to the south.

[Exits: north east south]
Eoria the human is here.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 178m/1049 657mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 163m/1049 657mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!

Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves north.
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
A Small Clearing Deep in a Dark Forest
You pop out of the heavy underbrush of the dark forest onto a totally
barren clearing in the middle of the otherwise dense woods. By no means
is it any brighter hear or even have any sounds, but it feels somewhat
good to be able to not be constantly pushed and tugged by the forest.
A small opening in the forest leads north and west from here.

[Exits: north south west]

822hp/822 163m/1049 653mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 163m/1049 653mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>

822hp/822 163m/1049 653mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You spy a small opening in the bushes
to the north and what looks to be a small clearing to the south.

[Exits: north east south]

822hp/822 163m/1049 649mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 163m/1049 649mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone north.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north
<font color="pink">and south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 163m/1049 644mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You can go south and west from here.

[Exits: south west]
Eoria the human is here.
A large, black wolf is sleeping here.

822hp/822 163m/1049 639mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north
<font color="pink">and south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 163m/1049 634mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 163m/1049 634mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You can go south and west from here.

[Exits: south west]
Eoria the human is here.
A large, black wolf is sleeping here.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 163m/1049 629mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="cyan">Someone tells the group '<u>Attack her.</u>'</font>
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">hits</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">hits</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">hits</font> Eoria.</b>
You parry Eoria's defilement.
Seizing upon a flaw in your tactics, Eoria kicks dirt toward your eyes!
<font color="pink">You can't see a thing!</font>
<font color="pink">Someone's kicked dirt <font color="red">scratches</font> you.</font>
<b>Your crush <font color="red">misses</font> someone.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Someone has a few scratches.</font>

820hp/822 148m/1049 629mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Someone has fled!
Someone leaves west.

820hp/822 148m/1049 629mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s

<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
<font color="pink">You can't see a thing!</font>

820hp/822 148m/1049 624mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You can't see a thing!

820hp/822 148m/1049 619mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
<font color="pink">You can't see a thing!</font>

820hp/822 148m/1049 615mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone north.</font>
<font color="pink">You can't see a thing!</font>

820hp/822 148m/1049 611mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You rub the dirt out of your eyes.</font>

822hp/822 220m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 220m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) look
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You spy a small opening in the bushes
to the north and what looks to be a small clearing to the south.

[Exits: north east south]
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.

822hp/822 220m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
A Small Clearing Deep in a Dark Forest
You pop out of the heavy underbrush of the dark forest onto a totally
barren clearing in the middle of the otherwise dense woods. By no means
is it any brighter hear or even have any sounds, but it feels somewhat
good to be able to not be constantly pushed and tugged by the forest.
A small opening in the forest leads north and west from here.

[Exits: north south west]

822hp/822 220m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 220m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt lead lead lead

<font color="pink">You follow someone west.</font>
A Bend in a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. The brush seems to part a bit to the
north and to the east is what looks to be a small clearing.

[Exits: north east]

822hp/822 220m/1049 689mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>lead lead lead</u>'</font>

822hp/822 220m/1049 689mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone north.
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. To the south and west seem to be the
only way out of here.

[Exits: north south west]

822hp/822 220m/1049 684mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria In a Dark Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Dark Forest

822hp/822 220m/1049 684mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 220m/1049 684mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone west.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. To the east and south seems to be a
possible escape from here.

[Exits: east south]

822hp/822 220m/1049 679mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. To the south and west seem to be the
only way out of here.

[Exits: north south west]
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.

822hp/822 220m/1049 674mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
A Bend in a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. The brush seems to part a bit to the
north and to the east is what looks to be a small clearing.

[Exits: north east]

822hp/822 220m/1049 669mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
A Small Clearing Deep in a Dark Forest
You pop out of the heavy underbrush of the dark forest onto a totally
barren clearing in the middle of the otherwise dense woods. By no means
is it any brighter hear or even have any sounds, but it feels somewhat
good to be able to not be constantly pushed and tugged by the forest.
A small opening in the forest leads north and west from here.

[Exits: north south west]

822hp/822 220m/1049 665mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

<b>Your shield fades away.</b>

822hp/822 303m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone north.
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You spy a small opening in the bushes
to the north and what looks to be a small clearing to the south.

[Exits: north east south]

822hp/822 303m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.
<font color="pink">A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing you.</font>
<font color="pink">You are surrounded by a protective shield.</font>

822hp/822 303m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
<font color="pink">You follow someone north.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north
<font color="pink">and south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 303m/1049 688mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 688mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone north.
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You can go south and west from here.

[Exits: south west]
A large, black wolf is sleeping here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone west.
A Junction in a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. Openings seem to relatively plentiful here,
allowing you to go north, south, and east.

[Exits: north east south]
Eoria the human is here.

822hp/822 303m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves south.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 288m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Eoria has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 273m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves east.

822hp/822 273m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 273m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 273m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! I'm being attacked by a water elemental!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing you.</font>
<font color="pink">You are surrounded by a white aura.</font>
A water elemental's drowning <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!
You parry Eoria's defilement.
Eoria parries your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Belenguere, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
Belenguere utters the words, '<u>izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai</u>'.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!

Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves north.
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
Just In Among the Dark Forest
To your north the trees thin out and light reaches down through the canopy
to offer some light. However, here the tree tops form an impenetrable
barrier to any light. The trees are tall and even the bark seems to be a
dark brown or even black. Undergrowth is incredibly thick and it is very
difficult to move in a few directions, impossible to move in most. Sound
seems to be absorbed by the forest for you can not even hear the cacophony
coming from the light forest just north of you. As you move along, you are
incredibly conscious of the fact you have little ability to detect anything
<font color="pink">not directly in front of you. An opening in the underbrush is south of you.</font>

[Exits: south west]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 258m/1049 673mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Alas, you cannot go that way.

822hp/822 258m/1049 673mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 673mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 673mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere west.</font>
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north east west]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 668mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 258m/1049 668mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 668mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Belenguere scans north.
Belenguere scans south.
Belenguere scans east.
Belenguere scans west.
Belenguere scans up.
Belenguere scans down.

822hp/822 258m/1049 668mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 668mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 668mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north south west]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 663mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria At the Eastern Side of a Large Meadow
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Northern Edge of the Light Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Belenguere In a Light Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest

822hp/822 258m/1049 663mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow Belenguere north.
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north east south west]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 258m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow Belenguere north.
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north south west]
A small tree's trunk is lying on the ground.
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 653mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 653mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow Belenguere north.
A Light Forest Adjacent to a Large Meadow
You are in the beginning of a light forest. Medium-sized trees of a sort
you do not recognize rise above you. The shade the trees give makes it a bit
cooler here than the meadow which you see just to your west. Staring out
to the west you see a great expanse of meadow through the trees. Tall grass
stretches as far as you can see. To the south and east the light forest
continues, and to the north you see more meadow, beyond which you can just
barely make out a large body of water.

[Exits: north south west]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 258m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

Eoria has arrived.

<font color="lime">822hp/822 258m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! I'm being attacked by a water elemental!</u>'</font>
A blazing archon has arrived.
<font color="pink">A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing you.</font>
<font color="pink">You feel protected from evil.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'Can you trust your eyes, do they see what's real
Am I here just near to you, near enough to feel?
Or am I near the gnarled oak just over to your left
Or maybe standing to your right before the granite cleft?'
</font>A blazing archon's searing light <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry Eoria's defilement.
Eoria parries your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Belenguere, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
Belenguere utters the words, '<u>izjfahiouqar eugfjshuai</u>'.
Belenguere's neurological disruption <font color="red">disquiets</font> Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>
The end of your staff trembles violently!
<font color="pink">You create a huge spectral hand to pummel Eoria.</font>
Eoria looks stunned by the blows.
<b>Your crushing hand <font color="red">MANGLES</font> Eoria!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental tries to attack some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="pink">Eoria's defilement <font color="red">mauls</font> you.</font>
A blazing archon's searing light <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

800hp/822 243m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
The clouds disappear.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

818hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry Eoria's defilement.
<font color="pink">Seizing upon a flaw in your tactics, Eoria swiftly kicks you!</font>
<font color="pink">Eoria's kick <font color="red">devastates</font> you!</font>
Belenguere's hammer pendant glows briefly.
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

788hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere utters the words, '<u>qafsacandusar gayhunsouio</u>'.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

788hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'Can you trust your eyes, do they see what's real
Am I here just near to you, near enough to feel?
Or am I near the gnarled oak just over to your left
Or maybe standing to your right before the granite cleft?'
</font><font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

788hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!

A water elemental tries to attack some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="pink">Eoria's defilement <font color="red">maims</font> you!</font>
Belenguere's hammer pendant glows briefly.
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

755hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere utters the words, '<u>qafsacandusar gayhunsouio</u>'.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

755hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>
The end of your staff trembles violently!
<font color="pink">You create a huge spectral hand to pummel Eoria.</font>
<b>Your crushing hand <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Eoria!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

755hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves north.

755hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

Drenoth has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
In Some Trees Near an Ocean
You stand amongst lots of trees which form a light canopy above you. To
the north is the heavy sound of waves crashing on the beach. Looking that
way, you see a small strip of sand before and immense body of water which
stretches to the horizon. To your south, the light forest begins in
earnest. Around you are trees of medium stature, but of a type you do not
recognize. You think them to be some sort of evergreen, but are not sure.
To the west, you see a large plain of grasses.

[Exits: north south west]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 692mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 692mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 692mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 688mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

Drenoth has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 688mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 682mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 682mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth leaves north.

755hp/822 305m/1049 682mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 676mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 676mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 676mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow Belenguere north.
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.
A pale female storm giant cautiously watches you approach.

755hp/822 305m/1049 670mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 670mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 670mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow Belenguere north.
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.
A young storm swims around chasing fish around.

755hp/822 305m/1049 664mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.
A pale young storm giant swims around avoiding the light.

755hp/822 305m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
They aren't here.

755hp/822 305m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

<font color="pink">755hp/822 305m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria On the Aryth Ocean
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth On the Aryth Ocean
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Belenguere On the Aryth Ocean
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran On the Aryth Ocean

755hp/822 305m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere scans north.
Belenguere scans south.
Belenguere scans east.
Belenguere scans west.
Belenguere scans up.
Belenguere scans down.

755hp/822 305m/1049 658mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow Belenguere north.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) Belenguere the elf is here.
A larger male cloud giant floats here observing the sky above.

<font color="pink">755hp/822 305m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth On the Aryth Ocean
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Belenguere On the Aryth Ocean
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran On the Aryth Ocean

755hp/822 305m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Belenguere scans north.
Belenguere scans south.
Belenguere scans east.
Belenguere scans west.
Belenguere scans up.
Belenguere scans down.

755hp/822 305m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

755hp/822 305m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt left

A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
Belenguere's hunger <font color="red">hits</font> him.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>left</u>'</font>

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere shrugs indifferently.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt enough
whe
<font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>enough</u>'</font>

<font color="pink">782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Belenguere On the Aryth Ocean
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran On the Aryth Ocean

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere opens the pouch of nourishment.
A sweet aroma wafts across your nose as Belenguere opens the pouch of nourishment.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere finishes eating a tender leg of lamb.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere closes the pouch of nourishment.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere opens the pouch of nourishment.
A sweet aroma wafts across your nose as Belenguere opens the pouch of nourishment.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere finishes eating a roasted chicken.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere closes the pouch of nourishment.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere utters the words, '<u>wzhabaruq ghixuio</u>'.
Belenguere seems to become more alert as his movements return to normal speed.
Belenguere seems to relax and his movements return to normal speed.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) reply meet us in Modan
whe
<font color="cyan">You tell Drenoth '<u>meet us in Modan</u>'</font>

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Belenguere utters the words, '<u>eja euwunsoguai</u>'.
<font color="pink">You blink and Belenguere is gone.</font>
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran On the Aryth Ocean

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt lead to Modan

Someone utters the words, '<u>wzhabaruq ghixuio</u>'.
Someone looks more relaxed, and its body slackens a bit.

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>lead to Modan</u>'</font>

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran On the Aryth Ocean

782hp/822 394m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
A pale young storm giant swims around avoiding the light.

782hp/822 394m/1049 691mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
A young storm swims around chasing fish around.

782hp/822 394m/1049 685mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
A pale female storm giant cautiously watches you approach.

<font color="pink">782hp/822 394m/1049 679mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran On the Aryth Ocean
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

782hp/822 394m/1049 679mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone south.
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]

782hp/822 394m/1049 673mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
A larger male cloud giant floats here observing the sky above.
A large female cloud giant searches for food.

782hp/822 394m/1049 667mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

[Exits: north east south west down]
A young cloud floats lazily here.

782hp/822 394m/1049 661mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

782hp/822 394m/1049 661mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
Overlooking the Ocean
<font color="pink"> You are in a vast meadow of tall grass. This is not what catches your</font>
attention, though. To the north, across a small band of sand is a vast
ocean which reaches to the horizon. Around you is a myriad of senses. The
sight of tall green grasses of some unknown sort, the sound of buzzing
insects, and the smell of nature. To your south and east, the meadow
<font color="pink">stretches out before you.</font>

[Exits: north east south west]

782hp/822 394m/1049 655mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

782hp/822 394m/1049 655mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In the Middle of a Large Meadow
You are surrounded on all sides by a vast meadow. Tall grass partially
obscures your vision, but all you can see is more of the same tall,
unrecognizable grass which seems to be disturbed only by the wind and
an occasional animal loping to and from the forest and water.

[Exits: north east south west]

782hp/822 394m/1049 651mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) eq

<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In the Middle of a Large Meadow
You are surrounded on all sides by a vast meadow. Tall grass partially
obscures your vision, but all you can see is more of the same tall,
unrecognizable grass which seems to be disturbed only by the wind and
an occasional animal loping to and from the forest and water.

[Exits: north east south west]

782hp/822 394m/1049 647mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You are using:
<worn on finger> a thick ruby band
<worn on finger> a thick ruby band
<worn around neck> a living Boa Constrictor
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of water
<worn on body> a lightweight suit of gold chainmail
<worn on head> an iron crown
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> a pair of darkened mithril leggings
<worn on feet> black steel boots trimmed with gold
<worn on hands> (Humming) a pair of delicate silver gloves
<worn on arms> a pair of darkened mithril sleeves
<worn about body> some fine silk robes embroidered with arcane symbols
<worn about waist> something.
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
<mainhand wielded> (Humming) a staff of striking

782hp/822 394m/1049 647mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
At the Edge of the Forest
You are on the southern side of a vast meadow which extends to your north
and east. To your south a forest begins. Predictably, there is a clash of
<font color="pink">habitat. There are many small creatures of the meadow buzzing around you,</font>
but added to this are the larger birds and larger forest residents which
scurry in the tall grass.

[Exits: north east south west]

782hp/822 394m/1049 643mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
At the Edge of the Forest
You are on the southern side of a vast meadow which extends to your north
and east. To your south and east a forest begins. Predictably, there is
a clash of habitat. There are many small creatures of the meadow buzzing
around you, but added to this are the larger birds and larger forest
residents which scurry in the tall grass.

[Exits: north east south west]

782hp/822 394m/1049 639mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

782hp/822 394m/1049 639mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
Northern Edge of the Light Forest
You are on the northern edge of a light forest. To the north is a vast
meadow of tall grass which reaches all the way to a vast body of water.
Around you are trees of several sorts, most of which seem to be some sort
of evergreen, mixed in with some that seem to be oak, but the appearances
are only superficially the same. You are assaulted with the sight, smell,
and sound of the forest. Animals from both the forest and the meadows
wander about and go about their business with great haste. To your east,
west, and south the forest continues.

[Exits: north east south west]

782hp/822 394m/1049 635mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you. To
the northwest, you can barely make out a field.

[Exits: north east south west]

<font color="pink">782hp/822 394m/1049 630mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest

782hp/822 394m/1049 630mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

782hp/822 394m/1049 630mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest

782hp/822 394m/1049 630mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.

798hp/822 449m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest

798hp/822 449m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north south west]

798hp/822 449m/1049 692mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

<font color="pink">798hp/822 449m/1049 692mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Light Forest

798hp/822 449m/1049 692mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone south.
In a Light Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a light forest. Trees of several types
are all around you, but you do not recognize a single species. Most appear
to be some sort of evergreen, with a few that appear to be oak and maple.
The forest is alive with the sights, smells, and sounds of forest creatures
moving to and fro and chatting back and forth. Occasionally, a small animal
<font color="pink">races by you on his way to some destination or perhaps just to avoid you.</font>

[Exits: north east west]

798hp/822 449m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
Just In Among the Dark Forest
To your north the trees thin out and light reaches down through the canopy
to offer some light. However, here the tree tops form an impenetrable
barrier to any light. The trees are tall and even the bark seems to be a
dark brown or even black. Undergrowth is incredibly thick and it is very
difficult to move in a few directions, impossible to move in most. Sound
seems to be absorbed by the forest for you can not even hear the cacophony
coming from the light forest just north of you. As you move along, you are
incredibly conscious of the fact you have little ability to detect anything
<font color="pink">not directly in front of you. An opening in the underbrush is south of you.</font>

[Exits: south west]

798hp/822 449m/1049 682mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
A Junction in a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. Openings seem to relatively plentiful here,
allowing you to go north, south, and east.

[Exits: north east south]

798hp/822 449m/1049 677mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. North and west appear to be your only
routes of escape.

[Exits: north west]

798hp/822 449m/1049 672mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

<font color="pink">798hp/822 449m/1049 672mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Dark Forest

798hp/822 449m/1049 672mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone north.
A Junction in a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. Openings seem to relatively plentiful here,
allowing you to go north, south, and east.

[Exits: north east south]

798hp/822 449m/1049 667mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone east.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You can go south and west from here.

[Exits: south west]
A large, black wolf is sleeping here.

798hp/822 449m/1049 662mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north
<font color="pink">and south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

798hp/822 449m/1049 657mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light
seems to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give
you enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. You spy a small opening in the bushes
to the north and what looks to be a small clearing to the south.

[Exits: north east south]

798hp/822 449m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

<font color="pink">798hp/822 449m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth In the Middle of a Large Meadow
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Dark Forest

798hp/822 449m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone south.
A Small Clearing Deep in a Dark Forest
You pop out of the heavy underbrush of the dark forest onto a totally
barren clearing in the middle of the otherwise dense woods. By no means
is it any brighter hear or even have any sounds, but it feels somewhat
good to be able to not be constantly pushed and tugged by the forest.
A small opening in the forest leads north and west from here.

[Exits: north south west]

798hp/822 449m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north and
<font color="pink">south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

798hp/822 449m/1049 644mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north and
<font color="pink">south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

<font color="pink">798hp/822 449m/1049 639mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Northern Edge of the Light Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Dark Forest

798hp/822 449m/1049 639mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone south.
In a Light Forest
The trees are a bit smaller and greener here than they are to your north.
The forest has a more pleasant smell and several types of small animals
scurry about in front of you. Birds sing from the branches of the trees
all around you, lending an air of peacefulness to your surroundings. To
the north, dark and sinister trees with heavy underbrush make that direction
virtually impossible to pass.

[Exits: north south]
A large, black wolf works his way through the underbrush quite nimbly.
(Pink Aura) A raccoon is in front of you, frothing at the mouth.
<font color="pink">A shiver goes up your spine as you hear a rattle behind you.</font>
<font color="pink">A shiver goes up your spine as you hear a rattle behind you.</font>

798hp/822 449m/1049 634mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

798hp/822 449m/1049 634mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
An Opening Through the Trees
<font color="pink"> Apart from the tree line of the light forests, the woods open up before you.</font>
The light forests lie toward the coast northward, while enormous city walls
rise to the south. A dirt road heads off toward the city, while the dense
forests are waiting to your north. You notice a large sign pointing to the
city.

[Exits: north south]

<font color="pink">798hp/822 449m/1049 632mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran An Opening Through the Trees

798hp/822 449m/1049 632mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You follow someone south.
Outside the Northern Gate
The massive stone wall around the city of Seantryn Modan rises high above
you to the south. An enormous iron gate sets in the wall, an awesome sight
to behold. The large dirt road up to the gate is surrounded by a dry spiked
moat to either side, making it nearly impossible to get into the city
except through the gate. High above you on the wall, lies an overlook of the
gate manned with guards. The dirt road continues to the north, while it
enters into the city to the south. You notice a large sign posted in plain
view, made for all to see.

[Exits: north south]
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.

798hp/822 449m/1049 629mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone south.</font>
Nightshade Road
Just inside the northern gate, Nightshade Road extends to the south. A large
stone building lies to the east, a barracks for the soldiers. A sign lies to
the west, pointing towards a small inn. The large gateway of the stone wall,
rises to the north. A wooden ladder sits off to the side of the gateway,
reaching up to an overlook on the wall. The road also leads out of the gate
to the north.

[Exits: north east south west up]

798hp/822 449m/1049 627mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Road

798hp/822 449m/1049 627mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">You follow someone west.</font>
The Nightshade Inn
The inn is not the largest of the city, but it still houses a number of
guests. Dark and musty, it is still a pleasant change from the mysterious
mist that enshrouds the road outside. Torches flicker as they hang from the
wall above the innkeeper's desk, lighting the room to a dim haze. You notice
there is no bar here, and the absence of the smell of food puzzles you
momentarily. The innkeeper gestures you over to his desk, offering you a
room for the night. He mentions there is a tavern next door that offers any
food or drink you may require, and if you seek companionship there is a
brothel across the street. The innkeeper points to the common room to the
west, while you can the road back to the east.

[Exits: east west]
A serving maid scurries through the room in a rush.
A serving maid scurries through the room in a rush.
<font color="pink">A plump old man rushes over to greet you.</font>
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

<font color="pink">798hp/822 449m/1049 626mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran The Nightshade Inn

798hp/822 449m/1049 626mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) eq

<font color="cyan">Someone tells the group '<u>I need to daydream a bit.</u>'</font>
You are using:
<worn on finger> a thick ruby band
<worn on finger> a thick ruby band
<worn around neck> a living Boa Constrictor
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of water
<worn on body> a lightweight suit of gold chainmail
<worn on head> an iron crown
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> a pair of darkened mithril leggings
<worn on feet> black steel boots trimmed with gold
<worn on hands> (Humming) a pair of delicate silver gloves
<worn on arms> a pair of darkened mithril sleeves
<worn about body> some fine silk robes embroidered with arcane symbols
<worn about waist> something.
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
<mainhand wielded> (Humming) a staff of striking

798hp/822 449m/1049 626mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">You follow someone west.</font>
Nightshade Common Room
The small common room has only a few tables, and even fewer chairs. For
such a small inn, there is a raging fire in the fireplace that warms the
entire room. The few adventurers here are sitting around the fireplace,
drinking ale and smoking pipes. They don't appear to be a threat, but too
often looks are deceiving. You see a small set of stairs in the northwest
corner of the room, leading up to the private rooms.

[Exits: east up]
A citizen of Seantryn Modan relaxes in the common room.
A citizen of Seantryn Modan relaxes in the common room.
A sailor slouches in his seat here, having enjoyed one too many drinks.
A sailor slouches in his seat here, having enjoyed one too many drinks.
An off duty guard sits here enjoying some ale.

798hp/822 449m/1049 625mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Someone calms its adrenaline and takes a nap.

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gr
Doweran's group:
[49 Tra] Someone 100% hp 57% mana 64% mv 551291 xp
[51 Con] Doweran 100% hp 52% mana 100% mv 438900 xp

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="cyan">Someone tells the group '<u>Will jsut be a few hours, sorry.</u>'</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) af
You are affected by:
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 50 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 50 hours.
Spell: '<u>conjure elemental</u>' for 38 hours.
Commune: '<u>protection from evil</u>' for 20 hours.
Spell: '<u>pass door</u>' for 10 hours.
Spell: '<u>conjure archon</u>' for 10 hours.
Commune: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 9 hours.
Commune: '<u>protective shield</u>' for 5 hours.
Commune: '<u>frenzy</u>' modifies armor class by 45 for 5 hours.
Commune: '<u>frenzy</u>' modifies hit roll by 4 for 5 hours.
Commune: '<u>frenzy</u>' modifies damage roll by 9 for 5 hours.
Spell: '<u>curse</u>' modifies save vs spell by 15 for 4 hours.
Spell: '<u>curse</u>' modifies hit roll by -7 for 4 hours.
Commune: '<u>sanctuary</u>' for 2 hours.
Spell: '<u>metabolic slowing</u>' modifies dexterity by -4 for 1 hours.
Commune: '<u>fly</u>' for 0 hours.

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="cyan">Drenoth tells you '<u>She bak</u>'</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt not a good idea to sleep here and now
<font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>not a good idea to sleep here and now</u>'</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gt Eoria is coming
<font color="cyan">You tell your group '<u>Eoria is coming</u>'</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) hold amber
zap self
wear shield
<font color="pink">You stop using a staff of striking.</font>
<font color="pink">You hold a sleek amber rod in your hands.</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You zap yourself with a sleek amber rod.
<font color="pink">An aura of magic appears around you.</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You stop using a sleek amber rod.
<font color="pink">You wear an Eagle Engraved Shield as a shield.</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) wield dagger
<font color="pink">You wield the diamond dagger named '<u>Light of Redemption</u>'.</font>
<font color="pink">The diamond dagger named '<u>Light of Redemption</u>' feels like a part of you!</font>

822hp/822 549m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
<font color="pink">You slowly float to the ground.</font>

822hp/822 608m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe

<font color="pink">A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing you.</font>
<b>Your feet rise off the ground.</b>

<font color="pink">822hp/822 608m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria An Opening Through the Trees
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room

822hp/822 608m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria Nightshade Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Common Room

822hp/822 608m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) w
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
Alas, you cannot go that way.

822hp/822 608m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 608m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) e
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
The Nightshade Inn
The inn is not the largest of the city, but it still houses a number of
guests. Dark and musty, it is still a pleasant change from the mysterious
mist that enshrouds the road outside. Torches flicker as they hang from the
wall above the innkeeper's desk, lighting the room to a dim haze. You notice
there is no bar here, and the absence of the smell of food puzzles you
momentarily. The innkeeper gestures you over to his desk, offering you a
room for the night. He mentions there is a tavern next door that offers any
food or drink you may require, and if you seek companionship there is a
brothel across the street. The innkeeper points to the common room to the
west, while you can the road back to the east.

[Exits: east west]
A serving maid scurries through the room in a rush.
A serving maid scurries through the room in a rush.
<font color="pink">A plump old man rushes over to greet you.</font>

822hp/822 608m/1049 696mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 608m/1049 696mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 608m/1049 696mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! Drenoth is lashing me!</u>'</font>

822hp/822 608m/1049 696mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) e
Nightshade Road
Just inside the northern gate, Nightshade Road extends to the south. A large
stone building lies to the east, a barracks for the soldiers. A sign lies to
the west, pointing towards a small inn. The large gateway of the stone wall,
rises to the north. A wooden ladder sits off to the side of the gateway,
reaching up to an overlook on the wall. The road also leads out of the gate
to the north.

[Exits: north east south west up]

822hp/822 608m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 608m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Road

822hp/822 608m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
Outside the Northern Gate
The massive stone wall around the city of Seantryn Modan rises high above
you to the south. An enormous iron gate sets in the wall, an awesome sight
to behold. The large dirt road up to the gate is surrounded by a dry spiked
moat to either side, making it nearly impossible to get into the city
except through the gate. High above you on the wall, lies an overlook of the
gate manned with guards. The dirt road continues to the north, while it
enters into the city to the south. You notice a large sign posted in plain
view, made for all to see.

[Exits: north south]
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.

822hp/822 608m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
s

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 608m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
Just inside the northern gate, Nightshade Road extends to the south. A large
stone building lies to the east, a barracks for the soldiers. A sign lies to
the west, pointing towards a small inn. The large gateway of the stone wall,
rises to the north. A wooden ladder sits off to the side of the gateway,
reaching up to an overlook on the wall. The road also leads out of the gate
to the north.

[Exits: north east south west up]

822hp/822 608m/1049 691mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. You see a small house to the east, a faint rustling heard from
within. Through the mist, you see a large sign hanging from a post. The
road continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]

822hp/822 608m/1049 689mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
The intersection is filled with the eerie mist that is characteristic of
Nightshade Road. The large intersection is dark, with only faint lanterns
visible through the mist. Nightshade Road continues to the north and south,
while Devil's Ivy Street continues its journey to the east and west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A flail of dark steel with three heads has fallen to the ground here.
Eoria the human is here, fighting Drenoth.
Drenoth the dwarf is here, fighting Eoria.

822hp/822 608m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">hits</font> Eoria.</b>
Eoria parries your brilliant radiance.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 593m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! I'm being attacked by a water elemental!</u>'</font>
A blazing archon has arrived.
A blazing archon sings praises to the light, condemning Eoria.
A blazing archon's holy light <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Eoria!
<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Eoria! Now you die!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 593m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth tries to lash some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 593m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your body becomes energized as your metabolism returns to normal.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) wield 2.staff

A blast of water expands from a water elemental!
A water elemental creates a geyser aimed at Eoria!
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">wounds</font> Eoria.
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Drenoth!
Drenoth's punch <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!
Drenoth tries to attack some empty air near Eoria.
Eoria parries your brilliant radiance.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You stop using an Eagle Engraved Shield.
<font color="pink">You stop using the diamond dagger named '<u>Light of Redemption</u>'.</font>
<font color="pink">You wield a staff of striking.</font>
<font color="pink">You feel quite confident with a staff of striking.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria starts aiming at a water elemental.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>
The end of your staff trembles violently!
<font color="pink">You create a huge spectral hand to pummel Eoria.</font>
<b>Your crushing hand <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Eoria!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth tries to attack some empty air near Eoria.
Eoria parries your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A blast of water expands from a water elemental!
A water elemental creates a geyser aimed at Eoria!
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">wounds</font> Eoria.
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Drenoth!
Eoria's defilement <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> a water elemental!
<b>Your crush <font color="red">wounds</font> Eoria.</b>
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth wields the whipping tail of a manticore.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth tries to lash some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves east.

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) elem noarea
<font color="cyan">You tell your elemental to '<u>noarea</u>'.</font>

822hp/822 642m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) e
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
Devil's Ivy Street
The narrow street is covered in an ivy, black in color intertwined with red
streaks. It is obvious how this street obtained its such appropriate name.
The black stone walls of a house lie to the north, while the entrance to
a dark temple can be seen to the south. The street continues to the east
and west.

[Exits: east south west]

822hp/822 642m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 642m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria The Guild of Mercenaries
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 642m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 642m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) e

A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon leaves east.

Autosaving.
The white aura around your body fades.

822hp/822 697m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Devil's Ivy Street
The narrow street is covered in an ivy, black in color intertwined with red
streaks. It is obvious how this street obtained its such appropriate name.
A guild of mercenaries lies to the north, while a black stone wall continues
along the south. The street continues to the east and west.

[Exits: north east west]
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
Eoria the human is here.
A broad shouldered man pushes a citizen out of his way as he passes.

822hp/822 697m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 697m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Eoria! Now you die!</u>'</font>

<font color="lime">822hp/822 697m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! I'm being attacked by a water elemental!</u>'</font>
A water elemental tries to attack some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'Can you trust your eyes, do they see what's real
Am I here just near to you, near enough to feel?
Or am I near the gnarled oak just over to your left
Or maybe standing to your right before the granite cleft?'
</font><font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria parries your crush.
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!

Drenoth has arrived.
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>
The end of your staff trembles violently!
<font color="pink">You create a huge spectral hand to pummel Eoria.</font>
Eoria looks stunned by the blows.
<b>Your crushing hand <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Eoria!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth entangles Eoria's feet and sends her to the ground!
Drenoth's lash <font color="red">scratches</font> Eoria.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! Drenoth is lashing me!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Seizing upon a flaw in a blazing archon's tactics, Eoria swiftly kicks it!
Eoria's kick <font color="red">maims</font> a blazing archon!
Eoria parries your crush.
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria's defilement <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> a blazing archon!
Eoria dodges your crush.
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

822hp/822 682m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'Her face was pale
Her eyes were blank,
Her lips were crimson red
A fading, floating phantom
From which her suitors fled!'
</font>Drenoth gets a look of extreme fear in his eyes.
Drenoth has fled!
Drenoth leaves east.
<font color="pink">You flee from the Nightmare Life-In-Death!</font>
The Guild of Mercenaries
The large guildhall houses many mercenaries, both human and minotaur. The
minotaurs are generally physically stronger, but their intelligence hampers
them accordingly. Some mercenaries appear quite wealthy and strong, while
others seem cowardly and afraid. The mercenary trader whips a mercenary
that couldn't accomplish his assignment. It seems some mercenaries are not
here of their own volition. Nonetheless, a variety of mercenaries may be
hired here. Devil's Ivy Street lies back to the south.

[Exits: south]
A bulky minotaur defends the temple here, clad in silver plate armor.
A bulky man stands here offering mercenary services.
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>
The street thug has arrived.

822hp/822 682m/1049 694mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 682m/1049 694mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
Devil's Ivy Street
The narrow street is covered in an ivy, black in color intertwined with red
streaks. It is obvious how this street obtained its such appropriate name.
A guild of mercenaries lies to the north, while a black stone wall continues
along the south. The street continues to the east and west.

[Exits: north east west]
Eoria the human is here.

822hp/822 682m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

Drenoth has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Die, Doweran, you sorcerous dog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

822hp/822 667m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria hops to one side, getting out of the way of Drenoth's lash.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Help! Drenoth just attacked me!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

822hp/822 667m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves west.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 667m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) w
Devil's Ivy Street
The narrow street is covered in an ivy, black in color intertwined with red
streaks. It is obvious how this street obtained its such appropriate name.
The black stone walls of a house lie to the north, while the entrance to
a dark temple can be seen to the south. The street continues to the east
and west.

[Exits: east south west]

822hp/822 667m/1049 691mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) w
w

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 667m/1049 691mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
The intersection is filled with the eerie mist that is characteristic of
Nightshade Road. The large intersection is dark, with only faint lanterns
visible through the mist. Nightshade Road continues to the north and south,
while Devil's Ivy Street continues its journey to the east and west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A flail of dark steel with three heads has fallen to the ground here.

822hp/822 667m/1049 689mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Devil's Ivy Street
The narrow street is covered in an ivy, black in color intertwined with red
streaks. It is obvious how this street obtained its such appropriate name.
The black stone walls of the tavern are to your north, while you can see the
general store to the south. The street continues to the east and west.

[Exits: east south west]
A filthy vagrant stands here begging for money.

822hp/822 667m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) e
Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
The intersection is filled with the eerie mist that is characteristic of
Nightshade Road. The large intersection is dark, with only faint lanterns
visible through the mist. Nightshade Road continues to the north and south,
while Devil's Ivy Street continues its journey to the east and west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A flail of dark steel with three heads has fallen to the ground here.

822hp/822 667m/1049 685mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
n
Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. You see a small house to the east, a faint rustling heard from
within. Through the mist, you see a large sign hanging from a post. The
road continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]

822hp/822 667m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
Just inside the northern gate, Nightshade Road extends to the south. A large
stone building lies to the east, a barracks for the soldiers. A sign lies to
the west, pointing towards a small inn. The large gateway of the stone wall,
rises to the north. A wooden ladder sits off to the side of the gateway,
reaching up to an overlook on the wall. The road also leads out of the gate
to the north.

[Exits: north east south west up]

822hp/822 667m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
n

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 667m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Outside the Northern Gate
The massive stone wall around the city of Seantryn Modan rises high above
you to the south. An enormous iron gate sets in the wall, an awesome sight
to behold. The large dirt road up to the gate is surrounded by a dry spiked
moat to either side, making it nearly impossible to get into the city
except through the gate. High above you on the wall, lies an overlook of the
gate manned with guards. The dirt road continues to the north, while it
enters into the city to the south. You notice a large sign posted in plain
view, made for all to see.

[Exits: north south]
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.

822hp/822 667m/1049 679mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) An Opening Through the Trees
<font color="pink"> Apart from the tree line of the light forests, the woods open up before you.</font>
The light forests lie toward the coast northward, while enormous city walls
rise to the south. A dirt road heads off toward the city, while the dense
forests are waiting to your north. You notice a large sign pointing to the
city.

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 667m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran An Opening Through the Trees

822hp/822 667m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
n

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 667m/1049 678mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) In a Light Forest
The trees are a bit smaller and greener here than they are to your north.
The forest has a more pleasant smell and several types of small animals
scurry about in front of you. Birds sing from the branches of the trees
all around you, lending an air of peacefulness to your surroundings. To
the north, dark and sinister trees with heavy underbrush make that direction
virtually impossible to pass.

[Exits: north south]
A large, black wolf works his way through the underbrush quite nimbly.
(Pink Aura) A raccoon is in front of you, frothing at the mouth.
<font color="pink">A shiver goes up your spine as you hear a rattle behind you.</font>
<font color="pink">A shiver goes up your spine as you hear a rattle behind you.</font>

822hp/822 667m/1049 674mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) In a Dark Forest
You are surrounded on all sides by a dark woods. No sound or light seems
to penetrate it. Even your own light seems pale and can just give you
enough light to navigate. There really isn't anywhere to go, however.
The undergrowth is thick and impenetrable. You almost have a feeling of
helplessness at your inability to do much more than push your way through
small openings in the bushes. These openings appear to be north and
<font color="pink">south of you.</font>

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 667m/1049 667mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran In a Dark Forest

822hp/822 667m/1049 667mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
s
s
In a Light Forest
The trees are a bit smaller and greener here than they are to your north.
The forest has a more pleasant smell and several types of small animals
scurry about in front of you. Birds sing from the branches of the trees
all around you, lending an air of peacefulness to your surroundings. To
the north, dark and sinister trees with heavy underbrush make that direction
virtually impossible to pass.

[Exits: north south]
A large, black wolf works his way through the underbrush quite nimbly.
(Pink Aura) A raccoon is in front of you, frothing at the mouth.
<font color="pink">A shiver goes up your spine as you hear a rattle behind you.</font>
<font color="pink">A shiver goes up your spine as you hear a rattle behind you.</font>

822hp/822 667m/1049 660mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 667m/1049 660mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) An Opening Through the Trees
<font color="pink"> Apart from the tree line of the light forests, the woods open up before you.</font>
The light forests lie toward the coast northward, while enormous city walls
rise to the south. A dirt road heads off toward the city, while the dense
forests are waiting to your north. You notice a large sign pointing to the
city.

[Exits: north south]

822hp/822 667m/1049 657mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Outside the Northern Gate
The massive stone wall around the city of Seantryn Modan rises high above
you to the south. An enormous iron gate sets in the wall, an awesome sight
to behold. The large dirt road up to the gate is surrounded by a dry spiked
moat to either side, making it nearly impossible to get into the city
except through the gate. High above you on the wall, lies an overlook of the
gate manned with guards. The dirt road continues to the north, while it
enters into the city to the south. You notice a large sign posted in plain
view, made for all to see.

[Exits: north south]
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.
A well armored soldier stands guard over the gates of Seantryn Modan.

822hp/822 667m/1049 654mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
Nightshade Road
Just inside the northern gate, Nightshade Road extends to the south. A large
stone building lies to the east, a barracks for the soldiers. A sign lies to
the west, pointing towards a small inn. The large gateway of the stone wall,
rises to the north. A wooden ladder sits off to the side of the gateway,
reaching up to an overlook on the wall. The road also leads out of the gate
to the north.

[Exits: north east south west up]

822hp/822 667m/1049 652mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. You see a small house to the east, a faint rustling heard from
within. Through the mist, you see a large sign hanging from a post. The
road continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]

822hp/822 667m/1049 650mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 667m/1049 650mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
The intersection is filled with the eerie mist that is characteristic of
Nightshade Road. The large intersection is dark, with only faint lanterns
visible through the mist. Nightshade Road continues to the north and south,
while Devil's Ivy Street continues its journey to the east and west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A flail of dark steel with three heads has fallen to the ground here.
Drenoth the dwarf is resting here.

822hp/822 667m/1049 648mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A blazing archon has arrived.
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon leaves south.

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) beck
<font color="pink">You beckon for everyone to follow.</font>

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Drenoth says '<u>Git mah flail?</u>'</font>

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">Drenoth now follows you.</font>

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) get flail
<font color="pink">You get a three-headed flail of dark steel.</font>

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth stands up.

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) give flail dre
Drenoth has his hands full.

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say empty hands
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>empty hands</u>'</font>

822hp/822 701m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon leaves south.
The curse wears off.

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Drenoth says '<u>'old it fer meh</u>'</font>

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) fol self
<font color="pink">You stop following someone.</font>

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gro dre

A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">Drenoth looks at you.</font>
Drenoth joins your group.

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) gr
Doweran's group:
[49 War] Drenoth 88% hp 100% mana 29% mv 478857 xp
[49 Tra] Someone 100% hp 100% mana 100% mv 551291 xp
[51 Con] Doweran 100% hp 69% mana 100% mv 438900 xp

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) inv
You are carrying:
a three-headed flail of dark steel
( 2) a sleek sienna rod
( 2) a sleek black rod
an Eagle Engraved Shield
a cured hide sack made from the corpse of the evil looking guard
(Glowing) the diamond dagger named '<u>Light of Redemption</u>'
a staff of conjuration
(Glowing) a finely polished shield
(Humming) the tail of a drolem
an ornate scepter of prismatic crystal
( 2) a sleek amber rod

822hp/822 726m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c ident flail
----------------------------------------
This object, a three-headed flail of dark steel can be referred to as '<u>flail dark steel three-headed</u>'.
It is worth 5184 copper, and is of the 50th level of power.
It is made of steel and weighs 9 pounds 15 ounces.
It can cause 8d6 points of damage, at average 28.
When worn, it affects your damage roll by 4 points and your hit roll by 3 points.

822hp/822 714m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 714m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 714m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a thick ruby band
<worn on finger> a thick ruby band
<worn around neck> a living Boa Constrictor
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of water
<worn on body> a lightweight suit of gold chainmail
<worn on head> an iron crown
<worn on face> a primitive fertility mask
<worn on legs> a pair of darkened mithril leggings
<worn on feet> black steel boots trimmed with gold
<worn on hands> (Humming) a pair of delicate silver gloves
<worn on arms> a pair of darkened mithril sleeves
<worn about body> some fine silk robes embroidered with arcane symbols
<worn about waist> something.
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a bracelet of woven gold
<mainhand wielded> (Humming) a staff of striking

822hp/822 714m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street

822hp/822 714m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
s
Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. The entrance to a dark temple can be seen to the east, while the
walls of a shop can be determined along the west. The road continues to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 714m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. On either side of the road, to the east and west, lies a dense and
very dark forest. A construction site is to the west among the trees. The
road continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north south west]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 714m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Nightshade Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Road
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 714m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) who gr
[48 Human Shf] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Alvadin the Grand Elder of Changelings
[51 Human Shf] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Breamly the Grand Master of Changelings
[48 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [TRIBUNAL] Adina the Hammer of Heretics, Magistrate of Galadon
[51 Human Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria L'liiri the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Imperial War Master
[49 Dwarf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth the Disciple of Ancient Ways
[51 Gnome Shf] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Jenjo the Grand Master of Changelings
*51 Human Con* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran the Planewalker
[51 Human Bar] Iljenia the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Anathema to the Empire
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[47 Svirf Thi] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Hrefnwik the Secret
[44 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Dioka the Initiate of the Macalla

Players found: 11

822hp/822 714m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) whe
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Eoria Nightshade Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drenoth Nightshade Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Doweran Nightshade Road

822hp/822 714m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon leaves south.
<b>Your shield fades away.</b>
<b>Your rage ebbs.</b>

822hp/822 770m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
n
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. The entrance to a dark temple can be seen to the east, while the
walls of a shop can be determined along the west. The road continues to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
n
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
The intersection is filled with the eerie mist that is characteristic of
Nightshade Road. The large intersection is dark, with only faint lanterns
visible through the mist. Nightshade Road continues to the north and south,
while Devil's Ivy Street continues its journey to the east and west.

[Exits: north east south west]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
s
s
They aren't here.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.
<font color="pink">A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing you.</font>
<font color="pink">You are surrounded by a protective shield.</font>

822hp/822 770m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 693mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. The entrance to a dark temple can be seen to the east, while the
walls of a shop can be determined along the west. The road continues to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 691mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. On either side of the road, to the east and west, lies a dense and
very dark forest. A construction site is to the west among the trees. The
road continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north south west]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 689mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) s
Seantryn Plaza
The large plaza is made of black stone, worn down from centuries of travel.
Merchants and citizens alike fill the plaza, selling their wares to anyone
<font color="pink">interested. In the bustle of activity here, you best keep a hand on your</font>
purse if you wish to keep it. You see an odd scaffold to the west, as people
are gathering into a crowd. The large open plaza continues in all
directions, while the path back to Nightshade Road leads off to the north.

[Exits: north east south west]
A large minotaur roams the streets of Seantryn Modan, and glances at you as you pass.
A Seantryn citizen gives you a fake smile as he walks away.
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 687mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
n
Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. On either side of the road, to the east and west, lies a dense and
very dark forest. A construction site is to the west among the trees. The
road continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north south west]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 685mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
Nightshade Road
You draw your cloak tight around you, as you travel down the dark and misty
road. Footsteps can be heard traveling down the road from no particular
direction. The entrance to a dark temple can be seen to the east, while the
walls of a shop can be determined along the west. The road continues to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south]
Drenoth has arrived.
A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.
<font color="pink">A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing you.</font>
<font color="pink">You are filled with holy wrath!</font>

822hp/822 770m/1049 683mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Intersection of Nightshade Road and Devil's Ivy Street
The intersection is filled with the eerie mist that is characteristic of
Nightshade Road. The large intersection is dark, with only faint lanterns
visible through the mist. Nightshade Road continues to the north and south,
while Devil's Ivy Street continues its journey to the east and west.

[Exits: north east south west]
Drenoth has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

A water elemental has arrived.
A blazing archon has arrived.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

822hp/822 770m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Diiee, Dooweeraan, yoouu ssoorceeroouuss doog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">wounds</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Eoria! Now you die!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) n
Drenoth tries to lash some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

822hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="pink">Eoria's defilement <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> you!</font>
A blazing archon's searing light <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!
Eoria twists herself around your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!

<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Heelp! II'm beeiing aattaackeed by aa waateer eeleemeentaal!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria starts aiming at a blazing archon.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) No way! You are still fighting!
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has a few scratches.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) <font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>
The end of your staff trembles violently!
<font color="pink">You create a huge spectral hand to pummel Eoria.</font>
<b>Your crushing hand <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Seizing upon a flaw in a blazing archon's tactics, Eoria kicks dirt toward its eyes!
A blazing archon is blinded by the dirt in its eyes!
Eoria's kicked dirt <font color="red">scratches</font> a blazing archon.
Eoria parries your crush.
Eoria parries your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth tries to lash some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental's drowning <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Eoria!
Eoria dodges your crush.
<b>Your crush <font color="red">wounds</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves west.

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
They aren't here.

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

762hp/822 755m/1049 681mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

A blazing archon checks the ground for tracks.
A blazing archon leaves west.
<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Eoria! Now you die!</u>'</font>

771hp/822 788m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

771hp/822 788m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) They aren't here.

771hp/822 788m/1049 697mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) w
Devil's Ivy Street
The narrow street is covered in an ivy, black in color intertwined with red
streaks. It is obvious how this street obtained its such appropriate name.
The black stone walls of the tavern are to your north, while you can see the
general store to the south. The street continues to the east and west.

[Exits: east south west]
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
Drenoth has arrived.

771hp/822 788m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

Eoria has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Diiee, Dooweeraan, yoouu ssoorceeroouuss doog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Eoria! Now you die!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

771hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Drenoth tries to lash some empty air near Eoria.
A water elemental has arrived.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Heelp! II'm beeiing aattaackeed by aa waateer eeleemeentaal!</u>'</font>
The archon returns to the Heavens.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

771hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry Eoria's defilement.
Eoria's ring flares with a bright white light!
<font color="pink">Eoria's shocking grasp <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> you!</font>
Drenoth tries to attack some empty air near Eoria.
Eoria dodges your crush.
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

705hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) say Strike for the seas!
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>Strike for the seas!</u>'</font>
The end of your staff trembles violently!
<font color="pink">You create a huge spectral hand to pummel Eoria.</font>
<b>Your crushing hand <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Eoria!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Eoria has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

705hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has fled!
Eoria leaves south.

705hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Eoria has arrived.

705hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor
c '<u>magic missile</u>' eor

<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'How can I let you sleep, my love,
Now that your dear voice I hear?
I crave but a kiss from your clay-cold lips
I long to kiss you, holding you near.'
</font><font color="lime">Drenoth yells '<u>It's horrible...the big pointy teeth...the eyes...Noooooooo!</u>'</font>
Someone's mental assault <font color="red">DISTURBS</font> Drenoth!
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>The end of the world draws near! The nightmare abominations are among us!</u>'</b></font>
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">stupefies</font> you!</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

629hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth lashes the whipping tail of a manticore at Eoria's feet!
Drenoth's lash <font color="red">misses</font> Eoria.
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Heelp! Dreenooth iiss laasshiing mee!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

629hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
Someone's mental assault <font color="red">STAGGERS</font> Drenoth!
Drenoth's sting <font color="red">scratches</font> someone.
Drenoth's crush <font color="red">grazes</font> someone.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak dodges your crush.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

588hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
Your defensive spin deflects your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
Someone's mental assault <font color="red">DISTURBS</font> Drenoth!
Someone's mental assault <font color="red">DISTURBS</font> Drenoth!
Drenoth's sting <font color="red">scratches</font> someone.
<b>Your crush <font color="red">misses</font> your agonizing heartbreak.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

550hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'Blow the wind southerly, southerly, southerly,
Blow the wind south o'er the Dragon Sea;
Blow the wind southerly, southerly, southerly,
Blow the breeze of my lover to me.'
</font>Eoria's reverberating blast <font color="red">*** DEVASTATES ***</font> a water elemental!
<font color="lime">A water elemental yells '<u>Help! Eoria attacked me!</u>'</font>
Eoria's reverberating blast <font color="red">*** DEVASTATES ***</font> Drenoth!
<font color="lime">Drenoth yells '<u>Help! Eoria attacked me!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">Eoria's reverberating blast <font color="red">MANGLES</font> you!</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>Help! Eoria attacked me!</u>'</b></font>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

460hp/822 773m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) c word
<font color="lime">Eoria yells '<u>Diiee, Dooweeraan, yoouu ssoorceeroouuss doog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">injures</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

460hp/822 758m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Drenoth tries to lash some empty air near Eoria.
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

460hp/822 758m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTURBS</font> you!</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<b>Your crush <font color="red">misses</font> your agonizing heartbreak.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

<font color="lime">371hp/822 758m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) Eoria yells '<u>Diiee, Dooweeraan, yoouu ssoorceeroouuss doog!</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Eoria.</font>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">injures</font> Eoria.</b>
<b>Your magic missile <font color="red">grazes</font> Eoria.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

371hp/822 743m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
Eoria's defilement <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Drenoth!
Seizing upon a flaw in Drenoth's tactics, Eoria swiftly kicks him!
Eoria's kick <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Drenoth!
Drenoth's sting <font color="red">grazes</font> someone.
Drenoth's crush <font color="red">grazes</font> someone.
<font color="yellow"><b>Someone is DEAD!!</b></font>
<font color="pink">You receive 0 experience points.</font>
<b>Your crush <font color="red">misses</font> your agonizing heartbreak.</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

329hp/822 743m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<font color="blue">Eoria sings 'No greater passion of a woman borne
Than a woman's inner fire!
And no greater fury than her icy stare
When you incite her merciless ire!'
</font>Eoria's fiery illusion <font color="red">RATTLES</font> a water elemental!
Eoria's ball of fire <font color="red">=== INCINERATES ===</font> Drenoth!
<font color="pink">Eoria's ball of fire <font color="red">*** SCORCHES ***</font> you!</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

185hp/822 743m/1049 695mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
Drenoth lashes the whipping tail of a manticore at Eoria's feet!
Drenoth's lash <font color="red">misses</font> Eoria.
The Main Altar of the Cathedral of the Holy Light
A large altar dominates the center of the cathedral here, carved of pristine
white marble and set into the highly polished floor which has been patterned
into the appearance of a circle of golden stars on a white field. Closer
examination of each star reveals that each represents one of the benevolent
gods that reign over the heavens. Small shrines to the various immortals lie
in alcoves along the length of the cathedral and each is also represented
by stylized symbols in the stained glass window above each alcove. Behind
the altar you see the charity chests, where the downtrodden recover their
possessions, and where the charitable can make donations. The cathedral
continues to the north, while to the south you see the foyer of a domed
chapel. On each side of the altar, twin spiralling staircases ascend the
cathedral tower.

[Exits: north south up]
A blue robe lies on the ground here.
A fishing pole lies here, supple and smooth, with a line and hook attached.
An intricate silver charity chest sits behind the white marble altar.
(White Aura) A resplendent healer garbed in ivory and gold robes heals the wounded.

185hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
A water elemental has arrived.

185hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) heal heal
<font color="pink">You pay the High Voralian Priest 1015 copper coins.</font>
<font color="pink">The High Voralian Priest closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.</font>
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the High Voralian Priest heals your wounds.

265hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) heal heal

Try as you might you can't escape the fiend for long!
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

188hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault nearly breaks through your blocking blow.</b>
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

111hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) You pay the High Voralian Priest 1015 copper coins.
<font color="pink">The High Voralian Priest closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.</font>
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the High Voralian Priest heals your wounds.
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

191hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak dodges your crush.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

112hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your crush <font color="red">misses</font> your agonizing heartbreak.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

112hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">stupefies</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<font color="pink">You try to convince yourself despite your fear that your agonizing heartbreak only exists in your mind.</font>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak flickers momentarily.</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

77hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) heal heal
<font color="pink">You pay the High Voralian Priest 1015 copper coins.</font>
<font color="pink">The High Voralian Priest closes his eyes for a moment and nods at you.</font>
A peaceful warmth suffuses your body as the High Voralian Priest heals your wounds.
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

157hp/822 703m/1049 347mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
You parry your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak parries your crush.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak is in perfect health.</font> </b>

163hp/822 741m/1049 403mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) heal heal

<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
You dodge your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault.
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
Like a frightened child, you curl up into a ball, close your eyes, and hope your agonizing heartbreak will just go away.
<b>Your crush <font color="red">scratches</font> your agonizing heartbreak.</b>
<b>Your crush <font color="red">scratches</font> your agonizing heartbreak.</b>
<font color="darkgreen"><b>Your agonizing heartbreak has a few scratches.</font> </b>

41hp/822 741m/1049 403mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%)
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">misses</font> you.</b>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTRESSES</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<b>Your agonizing heartbreak's mental assault <font color="red">DISTURBS</font> you!</b>
<font color="yellow"><b>You have been KILLED!!</b></font>


<font color="pink">You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!</font>
<b>Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.</b>
<font color="pink">You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.</font>
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
<font color="pink">You stare in horror at your own corpse as it collapses to the ground, dead.</font>

1hp/491 1m/874 403mv/697 21600tnl (-30.91%) sta
get all corpse
The High Voralian Priest says '<u>You do not have enough copper for my services.</u>'
</pre>
</font></tt>
</td></tr></table></div>
Subject Author Views Posted

Doweran + Drenoth vs Eoria

dervish 870 January 15, 2008 09:56PM

Heh. Spam missile on the fiend next time nt

daurwyn(VIP) 243 January 20, 2008 06:07AM

Why does she target the archon? nt

tinymage 274 January 18, 2008 12:01AM

To stop it from casting on conjurer? nt

tinymage 259 January 18, 2008 12:03AM

Not sure why...

Saa 387 January 18, 2008 04:20AM

dirt kick keeps it from healing/sancing/blessing tactics means she didnt use up commands n/t

hopelessdwarf 233 January 18, 2008 10:29AM

They changed it so blindness doesn't stop them healing.

Yhorian(VIP) 325 January 18, 2008 05:20PM

Really? Dirt kick still seemed to work.

Sam 254 January 18, 2008 06:15PM

zomg :( i r teh newbie n/t

hopelessdwarf 232 January 18, 2008 06:07PM

spam is a killer :( n/t

hopelessdwarf 261 January 17, 2008 11:34AM

Amazingly quick reactions by Eoria here. Good log nt

thebigc 290 January 16, 2008 11:53PM

That "strike for the seas" prog is like 3 rounds of lag. n/t

Death_Claw 265 January 18, 2008 10:53AM

Eoria is a well-programed robot. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 297 January 17, 2008 04:47AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018