Formatted

January 28, 2008 10:48AM
<div style="font-size:10pt;"><table width=100% border=0 bgcolor=black>
<tr>
<td>
<tt><font color=white>

<pre>

A flash of brilliance lights up the entire sky of Thera, reflected off a majestic silver scepter.

'<u>Give it up, you weak little elf! This fight's not going to bring you anything but misery eh!</u>' Yells a gruff duergar, as he engages in intense combat against a lithe wood-elf.

The skies are dark, and all you can see of the two battling deities are their silhouettes.

The duergar's advances are powerful, and each of his blows could easily kill with a single strike. The wood-elf puts up an equally strong defense however - her movements swift as the wind.

Thunder cracks fiercely overhead, and lightning arcs wildly across the skies. The frequent flashes reveal the features of the battling duo in sporadic bursts, and causes havoc all over the realms.

The dark angels of Enlilth play brazen, epic war songs on their trumpets, while they watch their Great Lord battle with the Sublime One.

The furious whirl of steel and blood goes on for some time, when finally Yean leaps back smoothly with a laugh and declares, '<u>Enough</u>'.

Crossing her blade against her flute in front of her calmly, she says, '<u>Another time, Devourer, and we can argue about the tenets of strength again. I must attend to other topics of beauty for now.</u>'

Looking every bit a king and conqueror despite the blood upon his cloak, the duergar sheathes his weapon with a grunt, and shakes some of the rain out of his hair.

He saddles his war stallion easily and gallops off into the darkness, his throngs of dark hosts trailing behind him. The wood-elf watches with a chuckle, before fading away like a dream that forever lingers.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***Then Crash*** Was hoping two new Religions out of this, but I don't see any new helpfiles.</font></b></i>

</pre>
</font></tt>
</td></tr></table></div>
Subject Author Views Posted

Today's Gechos

ORB 1426 January 26, 2008 05:44AM

Formatted

ekirhal 846 January 28, 2008 10:48AM

Too bad Enlilths is Empire order...had some potential there. n/t

lightmage 724 January 26, 2008 10:49AM

Empire did need a leg up, but jeeze general is good too.. n/t

Guy 736 January 26, 2008 08:23PM

I know..I was hoping for a cool evil IMM...non-cabal specific. n/t

lightmage 705 January 26, 2008 09:00PM

Help Enlilth and Help Yean. Two new religions :P nt

shamanman 727 January 26, 2008 05:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 65
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022