I have to agree with Battlecharmed, who normally I wouldn't.

May 15, 2008 09:00PM
You are right you are entitled to jack shit when you get waxed BUT, and its a large but, I could never bring my self to full people so wide openly like a dick. Unless it is heavily warrented, I can't see why as a player anyone else would either. I take a few things I can use, it there is nothing I can use I take the coins and some potions, if they dont have shit, I might just take the best weapon just to set them back a tiny bit. What do you really gain as a player by shitting all over another players experiance? Yea you get the hey next time he won't be as tough. Well you just killed him, if he is easier to kill next time is that more fun? I don't feel that way. The best fights in CF are the ones that you don't know whats guna happen to the end. I have had fights like that and left everything for the person out of respect. I have fights like that and came back to nothing and it just makes me disgusted. You're right, I am not entitled to anything back, but honestly who really feels good about taking everything just to sac or leave where he won't find it.

Maybe I just play the game for a different reason, but I think alot of people would agree with what I am saying. Sure you're not entitled to anything, but when you play one way you hope that that same courtsy will be extended back your way. It's a shame that it often is not. What makes it worse to me, is that most of the duche bag chars up and delete after fucking people over because the cheep thrills of a murder all take all character just don't hold real value. The char becomes boring and dies and all the people who were fucked by the character have only that by which to remember the player.

People wonder why I say hero range is so much better. Well sure you might get ganked then but that happenes all over, sure you might get fulled, but that happenes left and right in lowbie land, and sure you might get fucked by another char in a different way, but what you do know, is that they will be around so you might get your chance at revenge. You know that hey, I might get a chance to alter rp for it. At lowbie you're just another notch on someones, vent because I can't cut it at hero characters, belt.

Just my 2 cents
-Cheers
Subject Author Views Posted

Kayella vs Jerzickus

LogFiend 660 May 15, 2008 02:20PM

All this 'get all corpse' makes you look pathetic.

BattleCharmed 372 May 15, 2008 03:26PM

my opinion on why

bobbyp 335 May 16, 2008 09:57AM

Why is everyone getting so upset by corpse looting these days?

AncientNewbie 428 May 15, 2008 05:39PM

Look at Kayella's set. She doesn't need anything. txt

BattleCharmed 408 May 15, 2008 05:45PM

I have to agree with Battlecharmed, who normally I wouldn't.

theepic 346 May 15, 2008 09:00PM

You agree with me all the time. Especially about space monkies! nt

BattleCharmed 288 May 16, 2008 04:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 137
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024