My thoughts on the subject:

May 29, 2008 09:41AM
Low level, dagger ruled assassins, but they mostly all fled/quaffed unless they were ragers or just plain stupid enough to let me load up my maledictions on them.

Well played assassins generally had my number though. Opoj was a prime example. This is because you can generally get better stat gear by assassinating competent players than you can by going around as a warrior fighting people in straight up combat, so the warrior is generally always going to lose the malediction battle.

Higher level I was up against caballed assassins with pimp gear, prayer bead necklaces and forged light weapons that I could do nothing against. I remember fighting Mizfara with prot vs align, aura and stone skin up, and I still got completely owned.

Basically I felt higher level assassin battles are quite even. Players are generally sensible enough to cover their stats, so it becomes a damage battle over whether stab can overcome owaza. I felt owaza had the upper hand at the higher ranks, but I always had semi crappy gear and/or bad luck with the owazas.
Subject Author Views Posted

Padraig vs Goarang

Padraig 713 May 29, 2008 09:20AM

Re: Padraig vs Goarang

Isildur(VIP) 520 May 29, 2008 09:24AM

My thoughts on the subject:

Padraig 442 May 29, 2008 09:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024