I must be REALLY gay then. Come to think of it I tried to full loot Ternagral too.

October 30, 2008 06:53AM
Was off from a group trying to get some +con gear fast. And I had two marbles. Ternagral had made a truce with me, but decided to set me a knock out trap and steal my marbles anyway. Well I wake up (7 ticks later), and there's a Tribunal in town so I can't bash him. I just try to carry on getting my gear. Then I get replaced for taking too long. So I'm pissed. And a RobDarken meltdown follows. I bashed Ternagral in town even though a magistrate was there. Died. In fact, I died about 7 times trying to get my revenge, four times to him, three to special guards if memory serves, coming back immediately after death in ragesteel and whatever I could gather up quickly every time. Got full sac'd every time after a while (which I don't blame her), but finally got her. I didn't have time to remove all; drop all; get all corpse; since a shifter was biting me and I had under 100 hp, but I got a lot of it, just not the marbles.

In the end I managed to get two marbles by killing people anyway. :)
Subject Author Views Posted

Izerand vs. Irhedieh.

LogFiend 593 October 29, 2008 03:51PM

The full sac.

Krilcov 467 October 29, 2008 04:00PM

That was the only guy you char full sacced? Falling to that low is gay, unless its an extreme. nt

Krilcov 214 October 30, 2008 04:54AM

I must be REALLY gay then. Come to think of it I tried to full loot Ternagral too.

Krilcov 918 October 30, 2008 06:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024