Except he said the EmSpire "hit each other" and the Fortlanders do not.

April 13, 2009 04:30PM
You can conjure up as many excuses as you want for why Empire and Tribunal don't attack each other very much relative to the Fortress and Outlander. But the fact remains: Empire and Tribunal attack each other far less than Fortress and Outlander do. Empire and Tribunal kill each other far less than Fortress and Outlander do. Reading your post, I think you agree with this.

Now.

As to whether Fortress and Outlander help each other more often than Empire and Tribunal do. I think you would have to look at PK Wins/Losses from various PBFs and get an assessment that way (e.g., how often are EmSpire ganking ragers/fortress/outlanders vs. how often these Fortress/Outlander/Ragers gank imperials/tribunal). I have a feeling that the numbers would show it to be about even. (At least, based on my own experience playing imperials/fortress/ragers/outlanders - ragers actually get it the worse, they seem to be ganked by everyone). But that is a separate issue from what zanzarin said. (Maybe not what he meant - it's hard to tell - but certainly what he said).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2009 04:38PM by Balrahd.
Subject Author Views Posted

Fort vs TribScionPire!

LogFiend 628 April 11, 2009 10:27AM

At leasy they were hiting each over, fortlanders usually come grouped nt

zanzarin 240 April 11, 2009 11:43PM

So, let's see how many Tribunal kills your last Imperial had. And we'll match it up against an evil Outlander's Fortress PKs. Who was your last imperial? n/t

Balrahd(VIP) 188 April 12, 2009 08:40AM

Pointless comparison

daurwyn(VIP) 190 April 13, 2009 04:01PM

Except he said the EmSpire "hit each other" and the Fortlanders do not.

Balrahd(VIP) 227 April 13, 2009 04:30PM

I can honestly call bullshit on this one. n/t

bobbyp 239 April 12, 2009 07:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024