More #DR Cheat Logs

LogFiend
August 18, 2009 09:16PM
*** I only started logging here, but this is epic. Typicaly night in #dangeroom ***
*** Though usually only Graatch OR Scrimbul are involved. Its rare to have both wild beasts meet up like this ***

[01:15] Graatch> Per Twist:
[01:15] Essobi> WEEEE
[01:15] Graatch> Really, HP should never promote/demote anyone in another sect unless an Imperial Law has been broken - demote of course, and then if you are feeling charitable (read: they bribe you) you could promote them back up after the rectify the matter.
[01:15] Graatch> q.e.d.
[01:15] Scrimbul> yes, from the NEWEST IMPERIAL IMM
[01:15] Scrimbul> by the way your lawyer faggotry that you use only to get cash for yourself and screw society needs to stop
[01:16] Scrimbul> I've got no reason to answer you, hell I'm doing a kindness
[01:16] Graatch> lol
[01:16] Essobi> HI GRAATCH
[01:16] Graatch> I hope you save these logs on irc so one day when you're all grown up you can read and get a good laugh at yourself.
[01:17] Graatch> oh, and by the way your perveted faggotry that you use only to get good 9 year old boys for yourself and screw society needs to stop.
[01:17] Graatch> :)
[01:17] Essobi> wow
[01:17] Essobi> epic fail dude
[01:18] Scrimbul> graatch is projecting again
[01:18] Scrimbul> which is what he does when someone calls him out on using the forums and chatrooms as a courtroom
[01:19] Graatch> heh, deflecting? You mean, you know, like trying to insult someone for their profession during a discussion of how empire works?
[01:19] Graatch> heh
[01:19] Graatch> scrim my young friend, you need to stop before you dig deeper.
[01:19] Scrimbul> no, I call that trolling, and it worked to get you to change your argument
[01:19] Scrimbul> it was obvious I was trolling to everyone including you, but you fell for it anyway
[01:19] Graatch> There is no argument. I already won. You admitted first that it was ooc based, and second I posted Twist's comment stating exactly what I did.
[01:19] Graatch> It was long over.
[01:19] Graatch> You just kept talking.
[01:20] Graatch> Which I said, too.
[01:20] Graatch> And then!
[01:20] Graatch> You talked more out of your ass
[01:20] Graatch> trying to insult my job, which you know jack shit about.
[01:20] Graatch> Though I am not sure what you might know more than jack shit about.
[01:20] * Graatch shrugs.
[01:20] Graatch> you're insecure
[01:20] Graatch> and that's fine
[01:20] Graatch> you'll probably grow out of it.
[01:21] Scrimbul> as long as there's scum like you employed, probably not
[01:21] Scrimbul> but then, that'll fix itself as the economy continues to tank
[01:21] Graatch> other people's employment has some bearing on your growth and maturation?
[01:21] Graatch> That's pretty sad, son.
[01:22] Scrimbul> so, are you done with the intellectual masturbation yet
[01:22] Graatch> If you can't keep up, just say so and we can dumb it down for you, son.
[01:22] Scrimbul> I think your canvas is getting a bit translucent
[01:22] Graatch> And by the way, what makes you think you know anything about what I do? Not that having zero information about things has prevented you from talking out your ass before. I'm just curious this time.
[01:23] Graatch> or are all lawyers only getting cash for themselves and screwing society?
[01:23] Graatch> Because that would be really fun to go over with you, son.
[01:24] Scrimbul> I'm not interested in taking your argumentative derailing of idle conversation in that direction
[01:24] Scrimbul> which is precisely why no one takes you seriously
[01:24] Graatch> You're the one that took it there, son. You're the one that made the comment about lawyers and cash and screwing society. Backpedaling now?
[01:24] Scrimbul> your modus operandi and grandoise ego
[01:24] Scrimbul> at least I'm just angry
[01:24] Scrimbul> :P
[01:25] Graatch> That's what I thought. All talk, no walk. Go read a book. Or four. Maybe a few newspapers, son. We'll educate you yet.
[01:25] Scrimbul> I should just sit down and duke it out with you, insults, arguments and general stupidity and all, it'll probably take 36 hours
[01:25] Scrimbul> since I'm probably more stubborn than you but never took the time to prove it
[01:25] Scrimbul> I'd just post it as a log on qhcf purely so people can scroll through the spam
[01:25] Scrimbul> instead of reading it
[01:26] Graatch> I'm just asking what you meant or why you said what you said. You said it. Unasked for. Can you not even say why? Or if there is any basis for it at all?
[01:26] Cadothu> Oh, I'm logging this whole thing for when I'm bored and need entertainment :D
[01:26] Scrimbul> oh good, then I can begin
[01:26] Graatch> do you think all lawyers are just out for cash for themselves, and to screw society? Or were you saying just me?
[01:26] Scrimbul> I said that because there's always a grain of truth in stereotypes
[01:26] Graatch> oho!
[01:26] Scrimbul> and your ego is a clear indication that you're also selfish
[01:26] Graatch> oho!
[01:26] Graatch> so it was both, all lawyers, and me specifically.
[01:27] Scrimbul> yes
[01:27] Scrimbul> you're just a shining example
[01:27] Graatch> and all based on the "there must be some truth because it's a stereotype"?
[01:27] Graatch> That's pretty sweet.
[01:27] Scrimbul> I mean, a shining example of a pile of shit, but still
[01:27] Graatch> No wonder you're failing your classes.
[01:27] Graatch> And at cf.
[01:27] Graatch> You need to spend more time studying, son.
[01:27] Scrimbul> sorry graatch, normal logic doesn't apply to you
[01:27] Scrimbul> because if it did you'd concede an argument once in a while
[01:27] Scrimbul> like for instance how I was right about the 2 legacies
[01:27] Graatch> Actually, logic's exactly what works. You just can't seem to grasp it. You make ridiculous comments that you get called out on and then insult to try and change the topic.
[01:28] Scrimbul> and how you should stop pissing people off with your chars, especially ones that can toast you in group v. group combat
[01:28] Graatch> Like, you know, wide sweeping generalizations about all lawyers.
[01:28] Scrimbul> and you don't?
[01:28] Graatch> Hey, you think that about Obama for instance?
[01:28] Scrimbul> you do it until the opponent says what you're leading them to
[01:28] Scrimbul> and then declare victory
[01:28] Scrimbul> you know
[01:28] Scrimbul> with NO FUCKING MEDIATOR
[01:28] Scrimbul> that works with a judge
[01:28] Scrimbul> not with intellectual wanking
[01:28] Graatch> Do you think what you wrote is true about Obama?
[01:28] Scrimbul> yep, it's true, but people change, except you evidently
[01:29] Graatch> Really. You think Obama's only out for cash, and to screw society.
[01:29] Graatch> Interesting.
[01:29] Scrimbul> no, he was
[01:29] Scrimbul> now he's not
[01:29] Scrimbul> but you always were
[01:29] Graatch> Oh really?  And how do you know that about him? Or me?
[01:29] Graatch> Again, just because that would fit a stereotype?
[01:29] Scrimbul> I can make a reasonable assumption based on surrounding circumstances, like any human being who isn't indulging in courtroom faggotry
[01:30] Scrimbul> you do realize why they call it legalese right
[01:30] Graatch> Uh, no, you can't, as any reasonable person would tell you son. If that's how you answer your finals questions, I'm not surprised you're not doing well. Certainly any science classes.
[01:30] Scrimbul> besides the joke that 'normal laymen' can't understand it
[01:30] Graatch> So again, you have any actual basis to what you're saying?
[01:30] Graatch> About me or the president?
[01:30] Scrimbul> it's a circlejerk of sophistry that isn't meant for anything other than screwing people over rather than having anything rational discussed
[01:30] Graatch> or just your personal, uninformed animus?
[01:30] Scrimbul> I'm allowed to make observations based on personality outside of a courtroom
[01:31] Scrimbul> something you're probably unaware of
[01:31] Graatch> You're the one with the deflection and insults, son. I'm just asking the basic question. Why do you say what you say? What possible support do yo have for it?
[01:31] Graatch> That's what smart people do.
[01:31] Graatch> In every field.
[01:31] Graatch> In every profession.
[01:31] Graatch> You can't seem to grasp it.
[01:31] Cadothu> Hmm, I don't think so Graatch
[01:31] Scrimbul> ergo, you are a douche, always have been a douche, and winning arguments is more important to you than say, knowing the facts
[01:31] Graatch> I'm asking you for the facts Scrimbul.
[01:31] Cadothu> While not directly insulting Scrimbul, you keep calling him son, in what I can only guess to be a derrogatory way.
[01:31] Graatch> But you're so caught up in being an ass, you can't give them.
[01:32] Scrimbul> I'm telling you this isn't about the facts, it's about you being an ass
[01:32] Graatch> You said you thought all lawyers, including Obama by the way, are out for cash only, and to screw society.
[01:32] Graatch> And you included me.
[01:32] Graatch> Give me one single fact to support that about either of us.
[01:32] Graatch> Let alone the entire profession of millions.
[01:32] Scrimbul> yes, I included you, but it was to make a point about you specifically: you're a royal cockwrangler
[01:32] Essobi> I wont lie.
[01:32] Graatch> And yeah, that's rhetorical, since you don't know any facts.
[01:33] Essobi> I hate lawyers too. :)
[01:33] Essobi> lol
[01:33] Scrimbul> most folks are either neutral toward them or hate them, other than those that can afford them to cover up their embezzlements
[01:33] Cadothu> I've only dealt with one lawyer in my life, and it was traffic law.
[01:33] Scrimbul> and such
[01:33] Graatch> You're an ass, you're bitter at not getting your way, and so you lash out. Which is all characteristic of your youth.
[01:34] Graatch> Until you can point to even one fact, anything at all, to show that Obama, me, and all lawyers everywhere are only out for cash and to screw society (both), then you're just talking out of your ass.
[01:34] Graatch> Which I think you know.
[01:34] Graatch> And you're upset at yourself.
[01:34] Scrimbul> yes, but generally, I'm only an asshole to folks who deserve it, which is subjective
[01:34] Scrimbul> you're just an ass to anyone
[01:34] Scrimbul> especially when you're wrong
[01:34] Scrimbul> you'd rather win than be right, I'd rather just piss them off :P
[01:34] Graatch> No, you're an asshole. Period.
[01:34] NastyPope> You two should just fuck and get it over with.
[01:34] Essobi> Hahaha
[01:34] Scrimbul> that's what we're doing pope
[01:34] Scrimbul> I just said it
[01:34] Essobi> Fuck fuck fuck fuck
[01:34] Scrimbul> 'let's begin'
[01:35] Scrimbul> eventually TSM will wake up and boot us both anyway
[01:35] Scrimbul> I'm just seeing how long he wants to try and prove he's not an ass and in the process make himself a bigger asshole
[01:35] Cadothu> Nah, not really.
[01:35] Scrimbul> everyone already knows I'm one
[01:35] Graatch> But being an asshole wouldn't be so bad. It's that you're an ill informed, ill educated, moron who makes sweeping generalizations based on zero information.
[01:35] Cadothu> And maybe I haven't pissed off Graatch [yet], but he's not an ass to EVERYONE, he's pretty cool so far.
[01:35] Cadothu> Jhyrb on the other hand, is an ass to everyone.
[01:35] Scrimbul> so let's get back down to it graatch: who the fuck died and made you arbitrator + prosecutor in every argument you ever get into
[01:36] Scrimbul> I'd like to know
[01:36] Scrimbul> because it's the position you argue from every time
[01:36] Scrimbul> even when someone wins over you
[01:36] Scrimbul> you just declare the matter closed
[01:36] Graatch> Why do you feel the need to make everything about what you think (wrongly) it's like to be a lawyer? Jealous?
[01:36] Scrimbul> I'm not thinking it wrongly, it's been observed multiple times
[01:36] NastyPope> Angled brooms clean better than straight cut brooms.  Hows that for a sweeping generalization?
[01:36] Scrimbul> over years
[01:36] Graatch> You can't keep up in actual discourse?
[01:36] Scrimbul> you can't seriously tell me you read forums like pro
[01:36] Cadothu> Ahahahaha NP
[01:36] Scrimbul> and miss where people tell other folks to stop talking to you
[01:37] Scrimbul> because of shit like what we're doing right now
[01:37] Xrajck> Hey this is pretty entertaining
[01:37] Graatch> Scrim, I'm still waiting for fact one, basis one, anything at all, to back up what you said. And you keep trying to deflect. Whenever you want to either provide some support for your ridiculous statement, or admit that it was bullshit, either way, I'll be happy to listen. Until then, you're just a waste of time.
[01:38] Essobi> Scrimbul: Umm.. search the message boards all ready?
[01:38] Xrajck> I'm always to late to read most of the good flamewars before they get edited out of qhcf
[01:38] Xrajck> This is kinda nice
[01:38] Essobi> lol
[01:38] Scrimbul> okay, so what did I say, because as I see it the conversation started at 'this is the IC rationalization, and since you're drooling for the dick, here's the OOC rationalization'
[01:38] Cadothu> Its going up on ze log board tomorrow Xrajck :P
[01:39] Scrimbul> and this is where you go 'LOL, K, THE MATTER IS CLOSED BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED AT HERO RANGE'
[01:39] Graatch> I'm talking about the ridiculous all lawyers using faggotry lawyer work to get cash only, and to screw society.
[01:39] Scrimbul> you also completely failed to account for the timeline I was talking about because you shoot off at the mouth more than I do
[01:39] Cadothu> Scrimbul's sweeping generalization does UNSPEAKABLE things to Graatch.
[01:39] Cadothu> Graatch's incitable, fact-based retort does UNSPEAKABLE things to Scrimbul.
[01:39] Essobi> Cadothu: lol
[01:40] Graatch> nah, Cad, scrimmy can't do any damage. he doesn't know enough.
[01:40] Scrimbul> no, I already said I meant that to troll you, whether I believe it or not (and there is a grey area there not a definite 'I do' but 'I mostly do')
[01:40] Essobi> EYE LUB YEW MAN
[01:40] Cadothu> *insightful
[01:40] * Essobi high-fives Cadothu.
[01:40] Scrimbul> does not change that I was getting you to get up off your ass and listen
[01:40] NastyPope> nice one Cad
[01:40] Scrimbul> to what the fuck I was saying before that
[01:40] Essobi>   ____    _    ____   ___ _____ _   _ _   _ 
[01:40] Essobi>  / ___|  / \  |  _ \ / _ \_   _| | | | | | |
[01:40] Essobi> | |     / _ \ | | | | | | || | | |_| | | | |
[01:40] Essobi> | |___ / ___ \| |_| | |_| || | |  _  | |_| |
[01:40] Essobi>  \____/_/   \_\____/ \___/ |_| |_| |_|\___/ 
[01:40] Essobi>                                             
[01:40] Essobi>  _____ _______        __
[01:40] Essobi> |  ___|_   _\ \      / /
[01:40] Graatch> you're living in a fantasy world scrim. Sadly, it's not cf.
[01:40] Essobi> | |_    | |  \ \ /\ / / 
[01:40] Essobi> |  _|   | |   \ V  V /  
[01:40] Essobi> |_|     |_|    \_/\_/   
[01:40] Essobi>                         
[01:41] Scrimbul> graatch, if I'm 24 and you're 30 or 40 something, you've been living in a fantasy world way longer than I ever thought about living in it
[01:41] Scrimbul> so let's go back to where I tried to troll you to wake the fuck up where I said: if you follow enlilth and you are divine sect, religion and sect are the same thing
[01:41] Scrimbul> which coincidentally the sect laws imply
[01:41] Scrimbul> since you're a fucking battle and fort addict
[01:41] Scrimbul> you wouldn't know this
[01:42] Graatch> Except I graduated college and law school and got a good job, all things you seem incapable of doing. And I was recognized by the state of new york for doing pro bono work. something I suspect a selfish person like you wouldn't even understand.
[01:42] Scrimbul> and enlilth never told me to stop what I was doing
[01:42] Graatch> So, I pity you son.
[01:42] Scrimbul> therefore it was legal before twist said anything
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> HEY EURAKARTE
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> INSULT
[01:42] Essobi> Eurakarte> RETORT
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> COUNTER-RETORT
[01:42] Essobi> Eurakarte> QUESTIONING OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> SUGGESTION TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
[01:42] Essobi> Eurakarte> NOTATION THAT YOU CREATE A VACUUM
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> RIPOSTE
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> ADDON RIPOSTE
[01:42] Essobi> Eurakarte> COUNTER-RIPOSTE
[01:42] Essobi> Donut[AFK]> COUNTER-COUNTER RIPOSTE
[01:42] Graatch> As for empire, it was no legal before that. Having had sect leaders, I know that. As does everyone else.
[01:42] Essobi> Eurakarte> NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
[01:42] Scrimbul> no one gives a shit about your pro bono work that you did for your resume'
[01:42] Essobi> Miles_Prower> RESPONSE TO RANDOM STATEMENT AND THREAT TO BAN OPPOSING SIDES
[01:42] Essobi> Eurakarte> WORDS OF PRAISE FOR FISHFOOD
[01:42] Essobi> Miles_Prower> ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTENCE OF TERMS
[01:42] Scrimbul> if it was illegal why wasn't I demoted?
[01:43] Graatch> You only feel the need to defend yourself because, you know, you broke the rules.
[01:43] Cadothu> whois axe
[01:43] Cadothu> [ 6  Fire War] Axeplosion the Footman
[01:43] Scrimbul> why wasn't I demoted?
[01:43] Essobi> rofl
[01:43] Scrimbul> enlilth knew I was doing this based on me demoting jalim
[01:43] Scrimbul> jalim broke zero imperial laws
[01:43] Scrimbul> why wasn't I demoted?
[01:43] Essobi> I'm going to role
[01:43] Cadothu> He's in Galadon at the fruit stand Essobi
[01:43] Essobi> BASHNOMINATOR!!!
[01:43] Graatch> keep trying to make yourself look ok.
[01:43] Scrimbul> are you going to say enlilth is wrong and you're right?
[01:43] Cadothu> With no description
[01:43] Graatch> never going to work.
[01:43] Cadothu> Buying a bunch of apples
[01:43] Scrimbul> no graatch, don't be a pussy I wanna hear this
[01:43] Essobi> BLINGNOMICON TEH GNOME!!!
[01:43] Scrimbul> are you seriously telling me that I wasn't demoted but enlilth is wrong?
[01:44] Scrimbul> are you? or are you going to close your ears like a 3 year old?
[01:44] Graatch> oh stop with your student-y faggotry trying to talk about something now, you're only out to make cash and screw society!
[01:44] Essobi> RESPONSE TO RANDOM STATEMENT AND THREAT TO BAN OPPOSING SIDES
[01:45] Graatch> are you seriously trying now, after all that, to actually try and use facts and things to talk about something???
[01:45] Cadothu> NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
[01:45] Scrimbul> yes but graatch, I don't care what you think of my profession while you obviously do care what I think of yours
[01:45] Essobi> better be some fishfood motherfuckers or I'm going to ban all of you.
[01:45] Scrimbul> so go back to answering, is the freaking only active empire imm prior to gurgthock wrong?
[01:45] Essobi> knock the shit off already
[01:45] Graatch> Oh I don't care what you think about it. I care only about why you think it, because I know you had no real reason, and so we could, once again, demonstrate you being a moron.
[01:45] Graatch> Which worked.
[01:45] Graatch> :)
[01:45] Cadothu> Shh, let em go at it some more Esso
[01:45] Graatch> But Esso's right.
[01:46] Graatch> You're idiocy's been shown, my work here is done.
[01:46] * Graatch bows to the audience.
[01:46] Graatch> We'll be here all week, enjoy the buffet!
[01:46] Scrimbul> I think that's more intellectual fapping I hear
[01:46] NastyPope> Now comes the hot makeup sex
[01:46] Scrimbul> go back to what I trolled you about
[01:46] Essobi> Cadothu: Seriously... this is how it goes everytime.. someone trolls graatch, graatch turns it around to look like someone else got trolled, then they troll all the live long day.
[01:46] Scrimbul> before that
[01:46] Scrimbul> and answer my question
[01:46] Scrimbul> like you know shit about how to run the cabal
[01:46] Scrimbul> since evidently when you were last leading a sect the HP couldn't promote/demote out of sect
[01:47] Cadothu> You still shouldn't, according to Twist, unless its specifically a demotion.
[01:47] NastyPope> Every time you use the acronym HP I think of those laptop commercials
[01:47] Scrimbul> would you seriously go 'hmm I'm following the god damn empire imm who is top shit next to zulgh and I can promote in/out of sect, this is totally a bug lol'?
[01:47] Graatch> Esso, he's not listening to you. I'm sorry.  But I'm on your side!
[01:47] Scrimbul> are you fucking stupid?
[01:47] Essobi> bait
[01:47] Essobi> ffs
[01:47] Essobi> stop
[01:47] Essobi> jesus
[01:48] Scrimbul> huh graatch? are you stupid? because that's all you've managed to prove as far as empire goes
[01:48] Essobi> go jerk off or smoke a cig or something
[01:48] Scrimbul> I'm not graatch so I'm not going to go 'lol I win, you all can smoke my dong' to an empty room I wanna hear an answer
[01:49] Cadothu> Scrimbul's got tunnel vision and the only thing he sees at the end of it is Graatch.
[01:49] Graatch> In some countries they call that love.
[01:49] Graatch> :)
[01:49] Graatch> You done any traveling, Scrim?
[01:49] Graatch> Outside the US that is?
[01:50] Essobi> WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[01:50] Essobi> THIS IS FUN
[01:50] Essobi> G'night folks.
[01:50] Graatch> G'night
[01:50] Graatch> And seriously, Scrim, have you had a chance to travel at all?
[01:50] Essobi> :D-
[01:50] Graatch> No ulterior motive here.
[01:51] Essobi> :D]-
[01:51] Essobi> :D\-
[01:51] Essobi> :D/-
[01:51] Essobi> :D>-
[01:51] Essobi> The roof..
[01:51] Essobi> The roof..
[01:51] Essobi> The roof is on fire
[01:51] Cadothu> We don't need no water
[01:51] Cadothu> let the motherfucker burn
[01:51] Essobi> :)
[01:51] Scrimbul> nope, I haven't had a chance to travel, I was doing useful things with my time like working
[01:52] Graatch> That's a shame. If you think travel isn't useful, I think you're wrong. 
[01:52] Scrimbul> now what the hell does that have to do with you not having a clue what is allowed in empire nowadays?
[01:52] Scrimbul> because if shit worked like you're using twist for evidence for I wouldn't be high priestess
[01:52] Graatch> Nothing at all, I was just curious. You should take whatever opportunities to travel you can. 
[01:52] Graatch> Like I said, no ulterior motive.
[01:52] Graatch> I don't lie.
[01:53] Scrimbul> somehow I doubt that, but that's a circlejerk for another day
[01:53] Scrimbul> now answer my question
[01:53] Graatch> I think if you do travel, you'll find it helps in ways you hadn't thought of before, including with work.
[01:53] splntrd> [textbin.com]
[01:54] Scrimbul> does international travel have fuck all to do with you being an ignorant retard about empire?
[01:54] Graatch> Go travel some and then you'll know. :)
[01:54] Graatch> Until then, I gave my word to Essobi.
[01:54] Graatch> I don't break my word.
[01:54] Cadothu> splntrd: AXEPLOSION FTW!
[01:54] Scrimbul> why don't you show me how it's done graatch, instead of playing shit talking rager assassins you can play a healer alone at hero range in empire
[01:54] Scrimbul> tell me fortlander doesn't exist then
[01:55] splntrd> Get ready for an AXEPLOSION!!!!
[01:55] Graatch> No such thing as fortlander, of course.
[01:55] Scrimbul> I'll be sure to join ravon's perma and spam flyto on your ass when you get fiended
[01:55] Scrimbul> and then we'll talk policy
[01:55] Graatch> And, uh, I've had sect leaders before, including divine, so, uh, yah, you can hold off on the dick measuring stuff.
[01:55] splntrd> If that's not his warcry I will shit
[01:55] Scrimbul> no one gives a shit what you had before, otherwise you'd be giving me a straight answer now: is enlilth wrong and if he is why wasn't I demoted?
[01:56] Graatch> You think Axeplosion will last?
[01:56] Graatch> No way.
[01:56] Graatch> ;)
[01:56] splntrd> Of course not. haha
[01:56] splntrd> he's obviously a noob
[01:56] splntrd> he's going to get frustrated and delete before he hits level 15
[01:57] Scrimbul> well, I guess graatch is speechless, his dick had to fall off sometime
[01:57] Graatch> You're probably right Splnt.
[01:57] Graatch> And Scrim, I told you, I gave my word to Essobi. If you can't understand how some people keep promises, I'm sorry, but there you have it.
[01:58] Scrimbul> essobi isn't a channel admin
[01:58] Scrimbul> why don't you stop pussying out and answer my question, I answered your first one about why I did it after all
[01:59] Scrimbul> are you just not going to admit you don't have a clue as to why religion and sect being one and the same is exclusive to empire relative to empire imms?
[01:59] Graatch> You've really got your panties in a twist there Scrim. Get over it. Maybe another time, but not tonight. I don't break my word. Has nothing to do with him being a channel op or not.
[02:00] Graatch> I'm amazed Jhyrb hasn't chimed in.
[02:00] Graatch> Or Dwog, I suppose.
[02:00] splntrd> Don't encourage him.
[02:00] Graatch> Right. Sorry.
[02:00] splntrd> Thanks!
[02:00] Scrimbul> they're probably afk
[02:01] Scrimbul> and I'm not getting over it
Subject Author Views Posted

More #DR Cheat Logs

LogFiend 801 August 18, 2009 09:16PM

You would think Graatch as a seasoned lawyer with a good job, recognized by the state of new york, would be above petty bickering.

Enbuergo 366 August 19, 2009 03:03AM

I dunno. A lot of lawyers I know argue over pretty trivial stuff.

Balrahd(VIP) 380 August 19, 2009 07:26AM

Re: I dunno. A lot of lawyers I know argue over pretty trivial stuff.

Gihn 282 August 19, 2009 10:19AM

The actual subject matter aside.

Scrimbul 350 August 19, 2009 05:41AM

Actually, we learned a lot about you, and it's very interesting.

alansmithee 286 August 19, 2009 10:45AM

What? Of course he ran out of steam. Who cares enough about stupid shit like that to argue for more than two hours? nt

Splntrd 318 August 19, 2009 07:18AM

It's probably like a real doctor watching house

slimfast 287 August 19, 2009 05:00AM

Re: You would think Graatch as a seasoned lawyer with a good job, recognized by the state of new york, would be above petty bickering.

Gihn 344 August 19, 2009 04:37AM

Re: You would think Graatch as a seasoned lawyer with a good job, recognized by the state of new york, would be above petty bickering.

Chanlen 347 August 19, 2009 03:22AM

All the cool shit.....

Chanlen 344 August 19, 2009 01:18AM

This reminds me of Alien vs. Predator

Mort 381 August 19, 2009 01:14AM

Boooring. Anyone actually read that, is it worth reading by any mean? ~

Engurd 251 August 18, 2009 09:32PM

Only this part of it:

Splntrd 412 August 18, 2009 09:39PM

ROFL!! ~

Engurd 293 August 18, 2009 09:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 141
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024