My biggest problem with Arrna's "orders" was the non-looting thing.

October 16, 2009 09:23PM
I know I talked with Zaknifal and Ailinilia about it several times before I had a RL 20 min conversation with Arrna.

My problem is that telling Fortress not to loot things from other's corpses smacks so much of OOC. In my example to Arrna, I told her if Ahtieli died in front of me, I don't care how, I was fulling her no matter what. Ahtieli knows that I would do that too, and even though she was cool as fuck about looting me, she still authorized two full-loots/sac's of mine when it was clear that that action (fulling me) would get across the message she wanted to send, which was, stop fucking with me.

If I fulled Ahtieli, sure, maybe I'd get fulled in the future, or the next Fortress person she killed would get fulled because she was pissed at me (which wouldn't happen, but for the sake of argument); but she would have to waste time regearing (which would also make her A) Less powerful and B) Knowledgable about the fact she is less powerful IE she wouldn't solo-raid against 4 defenders and shit like that). It's just a smart tactical decision by what would make up 80% of all the people in the Fortress (or for that sake Battle, or Outlander).

Plus, since I deduced Arrna's player from before she got Marshall, I knew how the OOC persona felt about looting. To me that decree as stated earlier was just something I had a problem with.

I still thought Arrna was a great character, and I applaud what she did. I think more cabal leaders should make decisions such as this, because it causes conflict and conflict separates the wheat from the chaff in regards to PK and RP.
Subject Author Views Posted

Arrna's first uninduction (Eleazar elf invoker)

deriveh 774 October 16, 2009 02:35AM

Re: Arrna's first uninduction (Eleazar elf invoker)

Cerunnir(VIP) 428 October 16, 2009 08:36AM

I agree with Java. You were just looking to uninduct.

BattleCharmed 379 October 16, 2009 07:52AM

If you read the thread below and my repsonse to Java, that has VERY LITTLE with the reason of the undinduction to do. Or if you read the log! It's just what triggered the final nail in his coffin. n/t

deriveh 246 October 16, 2009 10:02AM

Because he was ordered to by his superior.

ExPaladin(VIP) 306 October 16, 2009 09:51AM

I wouldn't have done that when Humbert was Marshall txt

starbright 363 October 16, 2009 06:11AM

My biggest problem with Arrna's "orders" was the non-looting thing.

KennyPowers 365 October 16, 2009 09:23PM

I'm liking this.

Quixotic 353 October 16, 2009 04:42AM

It looked like you were just looking for a reason to uninduct someone.

Java 372 October 16, 2009 02:51AM

This is just the uninduction log. (txt inside)

deriveh 452 October 16, 2009 03:17AM

Ok, I'm basing it only on the log. I guess if that was the final straw, it might make a little more sense. nt

Java 261 October 16, 2009 03:19AM

But yeah, reading this log, it sure looks ugly if you don't know what has transpired before it... I really wasn't "into" Arrna at that point yet. heh n/t

deriveh 241 October 16, 2009 03:46AM

It's okay, I should add that I ALWAYS gave people 1 warning (with a seroius talk about what happened) before I uninducted. n/t

deriveh 256 October 16, 2009 03:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 174
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 185 May 02, 2024