Best OOC I ever saw

February 09, 2010 07:47AM
I was playing an invoker in a group. I was maybe level 14. We're in Voralian and we know there's a thief trying to kill/steal from us. There's an assassin in the group though so we can see him, but the assassin can't harm the thief.

We're fighting a commoner or something, and the assassin says "fuck, earthquake". I figure he forgot to pay attention, and now see's the thief standing next to me and is telling me to cast earthquake to call him out. I was using earthquake to try to catch the thief earlier. I panicked a bit and without really thinking figure that's a smart move. So I cast earthquake and die in about 3 seconds to the 2 peacekeepers in the room.

I'm running back, there's a bit of chaos in my party, the thief is now chasing down my other groupmate and the assassin won't say anything. Two minutes later he says 'Sorry, that was unexpected. What happened to you?' There's much confusion as to what exactly happened. The other groupmate is now dead, and pissed, and disbands the group before we can figure out what's up.

Five minutes later I tab over to my web browser and see a headline that California just had a 6.0 earthquake.

I hate to say this but I probably laughed for a good twenty minutes after that.
Subject Author Views Posted

First time going blatantly ooc for 9 years! Though I found it quite funny.

LogFiend 746 February 06, 2010 03:25AM

Best OOC I ever saw

Grudan 312 February 09, 2010 07:47AM

Re: Best OOC I ever saw

llohuir 369 February 11, 2010 03:57PM

I find this kind of OOC perfectly acceptable.

Cerunnir(VIP) 368 February 07, 2010 09:19AM

We the people find you guilty, on breaking rule article 6730 "Thou shalt not go out of character while playing The Carrion Fields Game ,nt.

myth 266 February 06, 2010 10:44AM

Beat yourself with a cane for your insolent deviation from a great role playing experience

kravidian 379 February 06, 2010 08:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024