Yeah, it's a major downer than your one high damage sup only lets you harm evil people.

July 29, 2012 04:27PM
I mean, what's up with that? How is a paladin gonna steamroll his entire pk range without having wrath do double, even triple damage to neutrals!?! I mean, do you know how AWESOME it would be to wrath cloud giants?!? Holy shit, you'd be pwning face on every noob in your range, til you extend, then you can start taking out those annoying Nexus heros. Wrath wrath wrath wrath wrath wrath, you win!

I'm pretty sure it's an immortal conspiracy to make paladins less deathful than they should be.

Okay, seriously though, once paladins start getting 2-3 virtues, it's pretty crazy some of the stuff they can do. But still, they are RELATIVELY low on kill sealing. Baernika's tattoo definately helps there, sure, but you may as well start complaining about how cranial lags and does damage, etc...wrath is central to the build, and I doubt they'll change it. I mean, I feel necros are getting kinda crazy now too, with some of their abilities, and anti-paladins are strong...I dunno..game balance isn't really broken, class by class, we just have some people who play classes really well, and fewer people who can balance out the tide when someone starts getting really powerful, or a cabal starts getting reall strong. I really think the balance in CF lies with the players, not the game mechanics.

that was kind of long. Sorry.

(V) (;,,;) (V)
Need a desc?
Why not Zoidberg?
Subject Author Views Posted

Worth a giggle

wishore 473 July 28, 2012 02:22PM

Are they ever going to put some lag behind a commune that takes off so much? (n/t)

funnyone 114 July 29, 2012 06:11AM

Yeah, it's a major downer than your one high damage sup only lets you harm evil people.

satchmo 171 July 29, 2012 04:27PM

That was a ramble worthy of me! I'm impressed. (n/t)

vladamir 116 July 30, 2012 09:21AM

No. (n/t)

ExPaladin(VIP) 226 July 29, 2012 06:52AM

It's mostly all they got though

Quas 206 July 29, 2012 06:22AM

Roll a paladin and I'll let you multi kill me. I'll be the dark-elf Bard

Demtok 147 July 29, 2012 04:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024