yeah, *sheepish* Uhriel.....

May 05, 2016 01:11PM
No access to my email where the reset password is for officials, so I'll own up to this lackluster guy here.

So, I realized, I've never age died a character, so I started rolling up a char to do an elf healer...and REALLY get some age going.....and got a Mino slot.... I of course, dusted off one of my reserve mino roles, modified it for the purpose of age dieing, and set in for a long haul of a few hours a week over the next year or so. I was looking forward to being so old people would know me from like 4-5 different characters.

Never planned on being anything other than magistrate, but made the mistake of letting Laeden talk me into leveling up faster than I originally planned...which put me into hero levels at a time when RL just wouldn't let me play much. If I had stayed lower level until I had more RL time, I think it would have been easier to do short logins and stay alive.

As it is, at hero, I had to interract, and I tried to do enough of that to help other people have fun...but it required longer logins....and I just couldn't find time for it.

I honestly thought I was only about a week since my last login, when I saw the auto notice.....D'oh!

I know alot of people took some of my arguments in char personally, but I was just trying to get you to think more about what your chat thinks, to help you step more into the roleplay....as I like it when people challenge my character's beliefs enough to force my character to reveal things about himself that might even surprise me!

Anyway. Had fun. Really sad I missed out on what I had planned....oh well. Maybe next year I'll have the time to start another age die attempt.
Subject Author Views Posted

yeah, *sheepish* Uhriel.....

Mjothvitnir 472 May 05, 2016 01:11PM

I really liked Uhriel.

Murphy 261 May 06, 2016 05:04AM

one last...

Mjothvitnir 269 May 06, 2016 04:56AM

By the way forcing minotaur speech about honor on ppl

Kstatida 229 May 06, 2016 04:49AM

HA!

Mjothvitnir 275 May 06, 2016 04:58AM

oh, also, to whomever played Gandular....

Mjothvitnir 263 May 06, 2016 04:22AM

Really liked the lowbie Uhriel, tried to foster a relation where personally I wanted our lowbies to stay lowbies and dominate their range (hence why I gathered gear for you, Harg and Annkhu quite a bit). Anywhoo...good job from what I saw. NT

Sam 213 May 05, 2016 03:49PM

Well Annkhu was anything but dominating her range on lowlevels (n/t)

Kstatida 203 May 05, 2016 10:26PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 46
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024