Rhoyshdean idled

March 21, 2018 05:44PM
It was a good run but the whole boot from Empire thing kinda took the wind from my sails. With my work schedule I cannot play for two weeks while In at work but then I had a very strong presence the two weeks I was home. I consider Rhoys my first "real" char. I tried to be competitive at PK as far as not doing completely retarded things like I did with Raura/Silvyr. But are the same time I tried to give everyone their fight. I would try to retreive against rediculous odds all the time just out of sport. Towards then end though no one would fight without a gank squad, even if I held their item... So that got boring quick.

Shout outs to:

Glik, leaned a ton from you. I know a lot of people complained about you anathema'n chars regularly but I understand you are very competitive and we never had any problems.

Shappa's svirf zerker. Man I died to you a ton! But at the same time I learned a TON from all those deaths. Towards the end of your life I feel like we had some pretty competitive fights where we closely matched. Your slick dude, fun enemy.

Hokrur, Thargun (maybe spelling that wrong), Enifey, Acra, Garf all get honorable mentions for sure.

And to all the villagers that passed through that I sometimes spanked a lot, kudos for sticking it out and Im sorry, but when I have your item I don't really know what you expect me to do when you unghost and come straight back. Felt like a real dick if it makes you feel better, Im sure it was frustrating but 1v1 with no powers your pretty screwed if I was tranced.
Subject Author Views Posted

Rhoyshdean idled

Brujah 923 March 21, 2018 05:44PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 94
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024