Ugril deleted

March 15, 2008 03:10PM
Ugril deleted, many reasons. Orcs are horrible to play, for me at least, totally without independance from what I found. Did a ton of damage...... to mobs. Couldn't seem to ever hit anyone in pk, regardless of their race/class and my hitroll or weapon %'s or anything. Got my butt kicked by rangers in civilized places etc, even though I was geared pretty decently. That, coupled with the fact that apparently since there is a chief who logs on only often enough to not auto was pretty discouraging. Also, tried the mundunugu adaptation, figuring that it seemed a nice little twist. Hated it, totally despised it. If I had to do over again, I'da gone skruga for sure. Anyway, first character I've had in a quite some time, good to be back, look forward to seeing you all in the fields. As far as goodbyes, thanks to those who I grouped with, etc, especially that certain healer and thief, kept me going for longer than I'd have figured with an orc.
Subject Author Views Posted

Ugril deleted

voronil 853 March 15, 2008 03:10PM

Ogoroth teh Orc deleted too

enyuu 527 March 15, 2008 07:34PM

It's always been 24 that I can remember. I heart their mega-hp with stoneskin+shield+prot vs align. :) nt

Yhorian(VIP) 450 March 16, 2008 05:30AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 58
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024