| 35 - 51 | Mayesha - Valley of Veran

August 07, 2001 01:09AM
[ 10] Mayesha: To Jhariden: an update on our research <br>Sat Aug 4 20:20:13 2001 <br>To: all <br>Jhariden, <br> <br>We have success! <br>After a long, tedious search through the records of one of Thar-Acacia's <br>libraries, I managed to discover one semi-intact copy of the map of Veran. <br>Even though most of the text resources were badly damaged, I was able to <br>prove true what we've suspected all along: the mountain range where the <br>valley's hidden is actually not on the western continent. <br> <br>I suggest a meeting in Arkham, as I would rather not send this map and <br>the other notes through a third party, just think of all the rogues who <br>could get their hands easily on our valuable work. I also recommend you <br>and Efaene hire a few trustworthy mercenaries, since it is most likely <br>the Valley is far from being a friendly place considering the nature of <br>the experiments they once conducted there. <br> <br>Yours truly, <br>Fedris <br> <br> <br>P.S. Make haste! It's possible someone else even might've gotten a peek <br>at this very message and be in search of the Valley already! We must not <br>let the thieves and villains plunder the ancient secrets that lie there! <br> <br>
Subject Author Views Posted

| 35 - 51 | Mayesha - Valley of Veran

Soren 671 August 07, 2001 01:09AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 152
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024