The Ultimate Dilemma

December 06, 2007 01:55PM
Okay so check this out. There is this awesome bookstore near my work that has an awesome bathroom in it. Often times during my lunch breaks I got there to take a shit. It's always clean, it's relatively private (it's one of those single person bathrooms), and in the middle of the day it's never occupied (it reminiscent of the bathrooms we had that were in the upstairs part of the gym in high school. A nice quiet place to drop a deuce at lunchtime. We fondly referred to it as the "Upper Reserves"....but I digress).

Yesterday at around 11:30 am I knew I was going to visit the bookstore for my lunch break as I had consumed a larger breakfast than normal. I knew I was going to drop a good one and I was looking forward to it. Anyways, I get to the bookstore, find my sanctuary unoccupied, and take a nice long manly shit. Towards the end of my duty, someone knocked on the door and tried the handle. I wiped my ass, flushed the toilet, and walked over to the sink. As I was washing my hands, I glanced to the ground and noticed that there was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue lying on the floor with the centerfold section opened up and spread out.......and someone had doused the picture with their creamy white evilness.

Dilemma: Do I leave the bathroom and let the person who follows me into the bathroom assume that I had just juiced all over some swimsuit model's pic. OR do I somehow pick up a cum drenched magazine and throw it in the trash can.
Subject Author Posted

The Ultimate Dilemma

Lokain December 06, 2007 01:55PM

ROFL.

_Magus_ December 06, 2007 04:59PM

I think that in this case, the book of Ecclesiastes is particularly illuminative.

milkman_dan December 06, 2007 02:47PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 149
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024