Let's go through your accusations

September 10, 2014 09:54AM
1) I don't routinely delete threads. In fact, I rarely delete anything due to being so out of tune with the game.

2) I don't belittle people, at least intentionally. Where have I done so?

3) My slanted moderation? That implies that I'm actually doing something here. Most of the time I'm not.

4) The two logs I edited to remove comments that were complained about by other players. I do not recall having edited other people's posts beyond that.

5) I've done exactly three bans this year.
a) Kostyan's 2-3 day ban in August 8 for making an a thread attacking another poster and harping on about the same poster in another thread, without provocation for it in that thread either. Due to it going on in multiple threads, I decided to ban (repetitive per rule 2).
b) The spambot.
c) The recent ban requested by Kostyan (the recent ban by Daurwyn was also per his own request). Kostyan asked for the ban and decided the ban length himself. I then went to first Kostyan post I could find and pressed the 7 button, trusting that Kostyan knew his own situation better than I do. So that was practically his decision, not mine. Kostyan's ban was his own decision and it can be lifted if there is any indication that that is what he wants.

6) I haven't shitboarded anyone this year, except for Matrik just now. And Matrik harped about whatever for a long time until it happened.

I have access to "deleted" posts, because they are generally just hidden and not fully deleted from the boards.

As for you, Rogue, I guess your case could be felt as belittling and I do apologize for that. The short term bans didn't work in that case and I haven't really used them ever since. I certainly didn't make the decision for Kostyan, thinking I know better what's good for him like I did in your case, Rogue. I apologize for giving you that patronizing one day ban. I have now learned from my mistakes and have generally given up short term bans and mostly punishment bans as well.
Subject Author Posted

Probably not. It has a lot of opinion in it and we all know how much DurNaziNator hates opinions. (n/t)

Matrik September 10, 2014 05:13AM

Moved to Feedback

DurNominator September 10, 2014 10:09AM

Much like Kanye asked for a ban, DurNominator asked for a crusade.

Matrik September 11, 2014 07:29AM

I'm not into crusades unless I get a cool bannerman and a nifty sword.

Batman September 11, 2014 07:39AM

I tire of this. We continue this discussion on Shit Board. (n/t)

DurNominator(VIP) September 10, 2014 07:29AM

Can I have a day in the shit board? I'm asking politely....I'm curious. (n/t)

tesline October 13, 2014 04:02PM

Way to reinforce the accusations. Another opinion censured by the gestapo. nt

Stormcloak September 10, 2014 07:39AM

I want to know what he's talking about.

DurNominator(VIP) September 10, 2014 07:47AM

How about asking him directly, publicly, instead of only giving him access on a censored board.

Stormcloak September 10, 2014 08:10AM

Let's go through your accusations

DurNominator(VIP) September 10, 2014 09:54AM

What is shitboarding? Is it like waterboarding, only more gross? ;) (n/t)

Nurok September 10, 2014 10:16AM

It is sort of ban lite.

DurNominator September 10, 2014 10:30AM

OMG this is actually fucking awesome. Almost makes me want to post something absurd to get shitboarded :) NT

Sam September 10, 2014 01:34PM

It's definitely a creative time out without removing access. The funniest part is that it's just a wall of Pro, Scrimbul, and Jerrokar threads arguing with VIP's. nt

Stormcloak September 10, 2014 01:53PM

Not anymore. I made that board my bitch. Woe is the next person that gets sent there. (n/t)

Matrik September 11, 2014 07:30AM

Figures you'd try to increase your post count at all costs, you fascist. NT

Sam September 13, 2014 09:34AM

I heard they have a gas chamber on that board. nt

Stormcloak September 11, 2014 09:12AM

Nah, that's just a myth.

Batman September 11, 2014 09:18AM

It's for people who aren't being crescent fresh. (n/t)

Frosty September 10, 2014 10:25AM

Re: How about asking him directly, publicly, instead of only giving him access on a censored board.

NbM(VIP) September 10, 2014 08:49AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022