Maybe you do not fully understand, and thus you are the fool.

August 11, 2008 07:50PM
You are "Site banned".
You are a fucking cock sucker for more reasons then anyone cares to explain.
Worst of all - YOU ARE A WASTE OF CF'ing POTENTIAL
You do not care.

Lets start out with "SITEBAN"
This means that the imm's do not need to give you a reason to force delete you.
They do not need to tell you why.
They do not need to have an excuse.
When they find out who you are playing (and they must be sure), they ax you for your ban.
You "came out of the closet" with your orc. = Proof you are the shit bag we all expected you to be = they confrim you are still a shit bag = GAME OVER - you are axed.
There is no "they fucked me over with no cause, other people say who they are!! its not faiirrrr! WAHHHH"
There is no "they only did it cus it's me!!!" - that is fucking obvious, you outted yourself and confrimed the siteban ax dropping on your bitchass. Do not cry to us.

Moving on.
You are a fucking cock sucker for more reasons then anyone cares to explain.
I am one of those people, it is crystal clear so we do not need to explain this, just add to it this. The imm's see no reason in the world to give you a second chance, nor does 99.86% of the playerbase. = Seek and destory standard for your chars. Sure you can sneak in here and there, but good fucking luck staying around if you keep up the typical Kanye bullshit.

The kicker.
Worst of all - YOU ARE A WASTE OF CF'ing POTENTIAL
You could play characters that had a positive impact on cf. You chose not to because your a spoiled selfish little cunt. You get more pleasure out of making the game less fun for other people then you do actually having fun with other people. You could be a player that got people excited about re-rolling or comming back, one that got newbies happy about playing and hooked to the good times. You are not. You are the colon cancer of CF, and you chose to be.

Lastly
You do not care.
I acutally have a theory that you do care, and your depraived crybaby antics and bullshit mentality are a cry for help. Like an attention starved purse dog you will yip and yip and yip at everthing untill you get stomped by a bigger dog. Then you piss in your own bed and pretend to be hurt when in fact you just have a flesh wound (that you fully deserved) so you're dumb bitch owner will baby you once more. The problem with that is no prissy bitches play CF. Thus "you do not care" can be changed to "We do not fucking care Kanye." So stop trolling the same shit over and over.
Subject Author Posted

Why do people who don't even play cf anymore feel the need to constantly post useless trolls under nearly every thread?

kanye August 07, 2008 06:21PM

You can never let go the place you started trolling upon. TXT

Krilcov August 16, 2008 01:16PM

I don't know, why do you?

Yhorian August 08, 2008 05:50AM

Assumptions make an ass out of me and you buddy.

kanye August 08, 2008 10:50AM

Re: Assumptions make an ass out of me and you buddy.

BattleCharmed August 09, 2008 07:21PM

You really are that dumb it seems.

kanye August 10, 2008 12:36PM

You're SiteBanned. You do not have the privilage of play.

BattleCharmed August 13, 2008 02:41PM

Maybe you do not fully understand, and thus you are the fool.

theepic August 11, 2008 07:50PM

Long ranting posts like this

entropissed August 18, 2008 05:10AM

Seek Mental help Green Lantern. nt

kanye August 12, 2008 05:43PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 128
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024