Jerry Rigged

August 05, 2013 05:51PM
I do my best to stay off this board as a vet, self proclaimed I know, but I really want to know why such scrutiny is applied to such a, sorry Jerry, bad RP player when I do the same things and have since I started this facking game over a decade ago. I have a few questions to you extreme RPers, and even Immortals that want to call such attention. How do you interact with certain things....

1. If it's a scheduled event, do I use the actual game time to refer to it, or do I say "As the gods tell time, or the elven hour?"

2. If I'm telling someone what this does,
Short: Axe of Conquest
Names: axe conquest two
Type: weapon, Class: axe
Flags: glow hum invis magic noremove
Weight: 50, Value: 60000, Level: 60
Material: steel
Damage: 11d5 (avg 33)
Affect: armor class -10
Affect: damage roll 6
Affect: hit roll 6
Affect: dexterity 2
Affect: strength 1
Is that not one stone of strength and six stones of making you more accurate?

3. If I'm an asshole? Can you not avoid me, ignore me or find ways to punish me IC rather than an OOC whining and bitching about how harsh my behavior is on a completely non consequential forum? I always thought avoiding folks was part of the game, even before things like ignore came to be.

4. If some says, hey I got to go because the "grand goddess is calling?", is that so bad that none of you can understand this is a game and sometimes girlfriends or kids call you away?

5. When did CF lose its ability to be fun?

Jerry is a dick, but for facks sake folks, he's one of your valued own. Am I the only one that doesn't find it that offensive that I wish to cause days and days of me reading stupid shit about whiny bastards on the forum when someone breaks character or kicks your ass? I'm not a Jerry supporter, by all means I'm more of a CF game supporter, but I haven't interacted with him. Shat folks, I don't like some of my own family, that doesn't mean I wouldn't lie in court for them.

Flame on, but know, he that bashes first shouldn't walk down eastern road with protective shield down.

We all know bad RP. "Mom says dinner is done, you gonna be around in two hours?"
Subject Author Posted

Jerry Rigged

deathkitty August 05, 2013 05:51PM

Re: Jerry Rigged

zannon August 06, 2013 04:14AM

Copy the ID output into wrap chop, send it via note to the relevant player(s). Done.

Scrimbul August 06, 2013 03:26AM

Shrug.

vortexmagus August 05, 2013 10:05PM

Death_Claw August 05, 2013 09:53PM

Murphy August 05, 2013 07:51PM

charade August 05, 2013 07:49PM

qurdind August 05, 2013 07:40PM

Well someone needed to vent from all the non-forum watching.

Ş̡̨̛̛̳̟̗̩̻͈̻̲̫̟̙͍̫͖̹̩̠̠̪̦̤̜͚̟̍̈́͗̂̈̾͐̔̅͐̓̓̀̍̌̇̄̎̀̏͊̑̊̔͆̉̌̏̂̓̋̉͋̅͌̑̀͊͂̓̌̉͋̈́͋͆̄̎͆̉̐̈͊̏̊̂͒̊̈́̒̀́̃̀́̊̔̔̒̚͘͠͠͠͝͝tÌŠÌ€ÌˆÍ’ÌÌŒÍŠÍÍŒÌÍ„ÍÌ”ÌˆÌ•Ì›Ì„Í‹ÌŽÌÍ„Í August 05, 2013 06:43PM

Works for me.......

Zruulg August 05, 2013 06:03PM

One addendum....

Zruulg August 05, 2013 06:13PM

Re: One addendum....

deathkitty August 05, 2013 06:17PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024