It's sort of a toss-up.

February 19, 2014 11:59AM
In my opinion, a well played necro is a very hard fight for the shaman, mainly because the necro isn't going to put himself, or easily be put, in a situation that is easy for the shaman. He can match your summon tricks, an army complicates things 10x etc. On the other hand, I've also can't remember ever being scared of a necro with my shamans. The only necro death I ever had across three shamans was to post-lich Drekvah as Ezgrint, and he only got me once. Plus, shaman vs lich is HANDS DOWN the worst match up in the game, at all, by a large margin.

If a necro has you slept, sure, you're not in an ideal situation but you should survive pretty easily. Unless sanc + fly + protective shield all drop before the sleep wears off I'm betting you're surviving. Even if everything drops, you're still not dead to rights. Set a really high wimpy, quaff that teleport potion. Cure your shit.

Note: Once a necro gets forget I'm way more cautious about fighting them. Sleep + forget is an easy shaman killer.
Subject Author Posted

Shamans- How they fight/How to fight them

FrostyTheGiant February 17, 2014 06:04PM

Re: Shamans- How they fight/How to fight them

Bemus-ed February 17, 2014 07:29PM

Can you elaborate?

TJHuron February 19, 2014 07:04AM

other way around

The Forsaken February 19, 2014 08:44AM

Being slept shouldn't bother a shaman until necro gets forget. They can just cure all that stuff, possibly after teleporting first (n/t)

Elystan February 19, 2014 08:53AM

You are wrong. Here is why.

tesline February 19, 2014 11:49AM

It's sort of a toss-up.

FrostyTheGiant February 19, 2014 11:59AM

Voszoad fought Galfrin two or three times. It was never close iirc.

Artificial February 17, 2014 07:53PM

I bet at least some of the paths are good against necros. Life's Champion, anyone? (n/t)

Murphy February 17, 2014 07:42PM

This. Nalaya has some communes that are just nasty. I don't know what kind of shaman it is. A goodie shaman is tough. (n/t)

funnyone February 18, 2014 04:05AM

What do they do? nt

crafteddeception February 18, 2014 08:06AM

Area communes that took half of my unprotected health and then did something again that was for an area and not for one person. I don't know anything of the shaman paths but it seemed like its more of an area commune. (n/t)

funnyone February 19, 2014 11:41AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024