I'd like to see every class have a set of subclasses tbh

April 03, 2014 10:58AM
They could make transmuters have the enchanter subclass etc, also makes things a bit more unpredictable between first time fights. Adds a lot of replayability in each class and still be very different with each experience. Since muters and bards are both support classes that still have big killing power it only makes sense that healers should have such an option. I'd love to see necromancers get more options, not that I think they are underpowered just predictable.

Necromancer would be my pick for next update, I'd like to see them have different paths for different playstyles. Maybe one focuses more on raw damage spells with some nasty side effects or something, another focuses on making their physical form and abilities stronger and more varied through dark rituals. Then ovcourse one that focuses on sick creations and greater control of them, something like a familiar you can control or even a mix between that and a nightgaunt. They could also create somekind of traps with corpses and body parts of different kinds maybe create kewl wand/scrolls/talismons out of bodies.
Subject Author Posted

What's your opinion on which class needs updating the most?

Doof April 03, 2014 12:50AM

I'd like to see every class have a set of subclasses tbh

xrajck April 03, 2014 10:58AM

Evil Healers need a small boost. Tried talking to a few IMM's about this. But no go. (n/t)

BattleCharmed April 03, 2014 09:29AM

Well they just gave paladins and shaman new paths only makes sense the other two empowerment classes are next. (n/t)

xrajck April 03, 2014 10:34AM

Haha, were you sphere Gluttony? I would love to creep/sneak up on that happening. (n/t)

Matrik April 03, 2014 08:14AM

Nope, purity. That's why my loaves were preservative-free! (n/t)

Doof April 03, 2014 02:25PM

You goof. (n/t)

Matrik April 03, 2014 03:47PM

You're just mad that you didn't find my loaf stash. (n/t)

Doof April 04, 2014 05:06AM

A healer with cabalmates would have been completely different. nt

Splntrd April 03, 2014 04:19AM

Assassins/AP's (n/t)

Nurok April 03, 2014 04:07AM

Antipaladins! (n/t)

Elystan April 03, 2014 12:52AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024