Re: It'll just charge slower afaik. Plus, it's not as much int as it is int comparison, so consider maces to maledict int.

June 25, 2014 05:19PM
Deyo
hmm, thnx.

does Wis have any part to play?

Your question was answered, I think on gameplay of the main forum, by the imms. The gist of it was that int plays the largest part and wisdom does have an affect but it is less important. From the best of my personal experiences, I wouldn't take it on races with less than 23 int. You'd get much better milage out of many other legacies that it would be a waste. Again, I strongly suggest that you don't take this legacy without a very smart race. It can be done but you'll, in all likelihood, regret it deeply. On a side note, the difference from playing an elf/drow with this legacy and playing an arial/wood-elf with it, is large and that is only 1-3 difference in int, and I've played/fought each.
Subject Author Posted

STSF on low int

Deyo June 25, 2014 12:43AM

I took it with a minotaur once

zannon June 25, 2014 02:56AM

It'll just charge slower afaik. Plus, it's not as much int as it is int comparison, so consider maces to maledict int. (n/t)

Murphy June 25, 2014 12:46AM

Re: It'll just charge slower afaik. Plus, it's not as much int as it is int comparison, so consider maces to maledict int.

Deyo June 25, 2014 01:09AM

SomeOneSpecial June 25, 2014 05:19PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024