Re: Does anyone remember what the Shadow cabal powers were?

September 20, 2014 07:48AM
eyes of intrigue - let you 'look' at a room that the target was in. cost ~80mana to use. You could use it nonstop.

fade = hide. If you had inherent sneak (dark-elf) you could stay hidden while moving. You could make an charmie in the game fade at one time. order all fade;or all sneak

shadowgate - took you to the 'plane of shadow' or something like that, which was a very small area with exits to different spots around Thera. It was a way to fast travel. I think it also had a backdoor into the cabal for defense.

nightwalker - let you create a nightwalker which was nothing like current nightwalkers. It was just a merc.

Don't get seen with a nightwalker, don't get seen stepping out of the shadows if you couldn't hide. If you did it would be confirmed you were shadow.

Inside the cabal you were a 'cloaked figure' or something like that. Over CB you had an alias.

It's been a long time so I might be missing something. But all that mattered was eyes of intrigue.
Subject Author Posted

Does anyone remember what the Shadow cabal powers were? (n/t)

ekirhal September 19, 2014 08:46AM

Thanks for all the replies (n/t)

ekirhal September 20, 2014 09:48AM

Re: Does anyone remember what the Shadow cabal powers were?

theheretic September 20, 2014 07:48AM

Wasn't there a power to make the lights in a room to go out? (n/t)

PaulO September 20, 2014 09:14AM

There was in scion on my old mud

Elystan September 20, 2014 09:27AM

Yeah, supposedly there is an item that gives you that skill.............NT

Sam September 20, 2014 08:00AM

Fade - like hide, something that turned a room pitch black, no lights worked or something, eyes of intrigue, better version of scion scrying power. Not sure what else. (n/t)

abernyte September 20, 2014 02:14AM

Not sure how I missed you talking about the no lights power. That's the one I was thinking of. (n/t)

PaulO September 22, 2014 08:59AM

Ahhhhhh! FADE! I remember way back, you used to be able to make all charmies sneak, hide, AND fade. Nobody could see the bears coming :) (n/t)

Frosty September 20, 2014 06:10AM

Didn't they have Nightwalker too? NT

Sam September 20, 2014 02:56AM

Wasn't it a shadow guardian? Like I said? (n/t)

Frosty September 20, 2014 06:08AM

Yeah could have. (n/t)

abernyte September 20, 2014 04:05AM

I have a log somewhere... If I find It I'll let you know. (n/t)

dubs September 19, 2014 09:39AM

I remember the guardian charmie they got, some form of group gate(shadowgate?), eye something something(scrying), and cloak which turned you into "a shadowy figure."

Frosty September 19, 2014 09:06AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024