Re: Felar edges/legacies

September 29, 2014 08:26PM
My felar hero warrior experience is purely from playing Urgraj (Nexus Rhyme) so it's limited to only one character.

Something to consider- You dual wield claws, so you're not exactly giving up too much offense by using your spear.

Legacy wise, you're going to want to complement your weapon specs, play style, and primary enemies.

Fist of the titan is really popular with felar due to the inherent low strength and the problematic weight of some of the nicer spears and staffs.

Personally though if you're taking hand spec, I probably wouldn't go fist (I might, but probably not.)

I love space between heartbeats on felar spear spec, mainly because spears are pretty good at disarming and that takes advantage of Space (plus eagle inscribed auto disarms/lags) and it gives you a few more extra shots on offense for almost free.

I also really like calming the tempest, but that's just a general warrior legacy I love.

I'd also look at cry of thunder to help boost your offensive output. The heal and 1 tick of haste is nice, not to mention the huge dam output. With the spear/hand build you could get them down to bleeding wounds/gushing blood, remove your spear/warcry/pummel for just a huge damage spike that would catch a lot of people offguard.

Beyond that I would consider whispers on a felar spear/hand spec. A few reasons for whispers. Whispers makes it so you eat less and regen a lot faster all the time. With a felar high base con = high base hp. Whispers means you can heal really, really fast, ideally while your opponent in bleeding out due to impale. That's a huge edge. Plus if you get tricky with it you can be fighting an even fight, or hell, even almost losing a fight, and land a stun on someone with hand spec. Then you have 2-3 ticks to rest/sleep and regen a few hundred hit points. That's a pretty good way to swing that fight into a deciding victory for you. Also, small bonus, eating less means you carry less food around with you. That equals lower weight, which equals better dodging in a roundabout sense.

Felar are a bit gear dependent due to the sweet nature of their racial gear and the fact that they can't wear any other boots/gloves/some helmets/masks etc. The good thing is when there are no other hero felar, you have almost free access to this awesome gear. The bad news is one or two other hero felar can have it and you might not see it for half your character's life.

That's all I have coming to mind right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2014 08:28PM by FrostyTheGiant.
Subject Author Posted

Felar edges/legacies

demos September 29, 2014 08:14PM

2 choices.

shaapa September 30, 2014 08:07AM

Choice 1 is definitely more deathful

Lokain October 01, 2014 03:03PM

Re: Felar edges/legacies

FrostyTheGiant September 29, 2014 08:26PM

Felar cannot wield eagle staff without str legacy. nt

crafteddeception September 30, 2014 12:48PM

Thanks! (n/t)

demos September 29, 2014 09:21PM

Move to main board? (n/t)

demos September 29, 2014 08:15PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 164
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024