Tips for wildfam if you haven't rolled yet.

October 25, 2014 09:31AM
As soon as you character create, recall and goto a safe wilderness room immediately. Go piss, have a smoke, make a sandwich, whatever.

Come back, write your desc, write your role, and set your sphere, etc. Then, if you do the academy try and race through it pretty quick then
get back to a wild room. If you're like me you tend to have more than a single role entry you want to put in at creation. Anyways, by the time
this is done, let's say you have about 2hrs at level 1-5 of just setting up your character and what not. You will know you've done it right because
you will have fast camo as soon as you have the camo skill.

Stick to the wilds, stay off of roads and try to keep your ratio as slanted as possible for at least twenty hours. More is better. That way you can
afford to spend an hour say, doing the hamsah docks without losing your perk.

I have never had a problem with getting/keeping fast camo aside from spending a shit ton of time ranking in an area explore that was marked
as wilderness, wilderness skills worked in it, but in truth to the area author it was actually civilized and came back to bite me. Once you break
your ratio it takes a lot of time to get it back. So start early, and powerplay your wild time.
Subject Author Posted

Question about wilderness familiarity

mackle October 24, 2014 08:45PM

I suggest spending about 5 real time hours in the academy forest area with a bunch of food and water skins.

vortexmagus October 26, 2014 12:01AM

Tips for wildfam if you haven't rolled yet.

Rogue October 25, 2014 09:31AM

Re: Question about wilderness familiarity

Tadam October 24, 2014 09:00PM

Thanks, any if explorer? n/t (n/t)

mackle October 25, 2014 12:36AM

I dont get this question. (n/t)

sez October 25, 2014 01:17AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024