How about we all change? Interesting concept, I know.

November 08, 2014 08:56AM
My current character has a role and I'm really trying to do it right. I'm kind of learning that with the low numbers, rp might be all there is. I enjoy the pk aspect of the game but growing on the rp part. I try to interact with a bunch of you but all I get is some kind of shit talking, bullshit back at me. I try to rub it off but it's haplening with every character I meet, with the exception of a few and I do mean a few. But, those few are making the game for me enjoyable right now. My personal problem is that it's the amount of shit talking and its on a computer based game. It's not in person, so it's odd to me for someone to talk shit like that when I really can't respond as I would in person. I kind of forgetmy role and throw out ooc comments.

Now, I'm working on this but this must be a collective effort. The game is a rp game just as it is pk. How about RPing with someone if you kill them or making them run away. My current fights lots of groups, so I'm running quite a bit. That is when the tells start. All the time this is what happens. It's not rp, it's shit talking that two or three people made my one, frail character run away. I want to just put them on ignore but I'm always being watched by the Imms. I got pulled aside ash level one and was told I couldn't join a cabal that my alt was already a member of. Again, I'm level one and competing the Simon quest. I'm around 3 minutes old and I get this tell. I've got an Eagles eye on me at all times. I can say it's deserved as I do go ooc with things on occasion. It use to be much worse but I'm human and it happens.

I'm just going to sum this up because autocorrect is pissing me off. Just rp with people. Stop talking shit if you make someone run one time. Is it really worth it to talk shit? I mean can you put your carrionfields pk ability on your resume? The Imms drive away players, yes, but so do you that at this game. I'm use to comments and I'll come back to kill you. Just imagine what it's like for a newbie who's still got fine leathers on at level 20 and then it meets a level sitting giant that shoudnt strike everything but does. Giant talks shit and then newbie leaves. No one wins. But hey you sure as fuck got that pk, right? That's all that matters.

Personally I think the Imms should get involved with players that level sit and take away the fun from others. I remember two titles I had in the past for doing that. :) you can also make it work for the level sitters that distension hits them earlier for how of they've sat at that level. I don't know but I'm getting bored with low numbers.
Subject Author Posted

How about we all change? Interesting concept, I know.

funnyone November 08, 2014 08:56AM

You're absolutely right. n/t

Death_Claw November 12, 2014 04:11PM

I fully agree here

Treebeard November 10, 2014 07:39AM

I'm really glad to see you write this post.

deriveh November 09, 2014 02:10AM

But the biggest ooc trash talker in CF is YOU. (n/t)

shaapa November 08, 2014 06:32PM

I can be. I'm easily engaged by talking. Always have been. (n/t)

funnyone November 10, 2014 04:56AM

heheheh (n/t)

sez November 09, 2014 12:24AM

I generally agree

daurwyn(VIP) November 08, 2014 03:20PM

The level sitters are still sitting at there same level. Log on, who pk. Try to find them, can't, so log off. It's lame. But, hey, whatever. (n/t)

funnyone November 10, 2014 04:58AM

tl;dr . . . Just kidding. Good post - but nobody will follow it. (n/t)

dubs November 08, 2014 11:16AM

Re: tl;dr . . What does that mean? (n/t)

funnyone November 08, 2014 12:29PM

"Too long; didn't read" (n/t)

wrathpuppet November 08, 2014 12:37PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 3 May 21, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024