Re: Best pk gear for lowbie warrior

May 28, 2015 07:56PM
Hey man, since u cant recieve pms, here ya go. I havent played in a couple years, but heres some stuff I used to roll in.

Fingers: Either skull/garnet rings from aldevari, or the +4 hit rings from killing all the rats in the sewers, then killing the rat king
or whatever it is.

Neck: dragon necklaces bought in udgaard, or wool cloaks from those shops north or the large crossroads on eastern.

Body: wyvern shirt from wyvern keep if im worried about +str, otherwise platemail from Galadon, or the armor from
lord-whats-his-nuts in wyverns keep. I think the merchants north of large crossroads have body armor too thats decent.

Head: I prefer open faced helms from guards in keep of righteoussness in Balator, because u can wear a mask with it

legs: platemail in Galadon, or studded leather from Udgaard if u want lighter gear

feet: Boots from guards in keepofrighteousness

Hands: studded gloves from Aldevari on whichever mob that is. Old man or something.

arms: platemail from galadon, or studded leather in udgaard.

about: wyvern cloak, or the cloak u buy from merchants north of large crossroads.

face: Its all about the bone mask baby! Trog caverns south of Udgaard.

waist: probably just the belt from orc village.

Weapons!

Axe: Akan has some decent axes lying around, as well as the drogan hills? I think anyways.
Dagger: I always flee around the guards in ruined keep, and go diving for the jeweled dagger.
Mace: Sewers has a that large truncheon thing. Ruined keep usually has piles of half decent
iron ones.
spears: drogan hills, or that sand people village south of hamsaa where all the guards have spears.
Sword: Jeweled broadsword on ground in ruined keep sometimes. The elves in the area right past the
void have these decent light swords.

Anyways man, thats about all I can remember. Good luck to ya!
Subject Author Posted

Best pk gear for lowbie warrior

GreatGray May 25, 2015 08:28AM

Re: Best pk gear for lowbie warrior

enyuu May 28, 2015 07:56PM

i only stack -AC if i'm spamming skills or ranking pre-18 nt

The Forsaken May 25, 2015 09:56AM

Re: i only stack -AC if i'm spamming skills or ranking pre-18 nt

jhyrbian May 28, 2015 08:03PM

I think you heard wrong

Elystan May 25, 2015 08:35AM

I find that with less than 15 hit roll I miss too much. (n/t)

wrathpuppet May 25, 2015 09:25AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 182
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 171 April 28, 2024