Felars, arials, humans. Because reasons. You're welcome. ;) ;) ;) ;) ::::::))

August 26, 2015 09:13AM
Felar all around badass, slightly better hp than other assassins. Emphasis on the word SLIGHTLY. Dual wielding with staffs and spears is always badass. 17int though, don't plan on mastering skills quickly. But it's not nearly as bad as trying to master flurry on a fire sword spec. Vulns suck, they always suck. Deal with them or go human. Another downside is no spike-toed boots for killer kicks.

Arials are also all around badass. Highest dex is obviously a big reason to pick them. Perma fly = no need to stock flight preps = slightly less carry weight(not a big factor but some people care a LOT about carry weight these days, and for good reason after the changes). 22int means skills FLY up, very little practice time except for maybe kicks and skills with more lag like owaza. Again, no spike-toed boots on an arial build, so no killer kicks. Also again with the vulns. Vulns suck, learn to deal with them or go human.

Humans are lower experience, they have no vulns, they have 20str for slightly best carry capacity, 20int is better than average for perfecting skills, 23 dex is decent. Did I say no vulns? Because they have no vulns. They can wear spike toed boots for added kick damage. But the best thing that I have yet to mention about human assassins by far is the fact they have no vulns(except for humansunder).

Other races are viable, but I'm not going to explain the obvious pros/cons of halfies and drows. Because they are obvious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2015 09:14AM by Frosty.
Subject Author Posted

which race makes the best assassin, pros and cons of each including how fast skills get learned....go! (n/t)

uerlante August 26, 2015 09:01AM

Felars, arials, humans. Because reasons. You're welcome. ;) ;) ;) ;) ::::::))

Frosty August 26, 2015 09:13AM

IIRC rear-claw extensions also juice kick damage. nt

Isildur(VIP) August 26, 2015 09:35AM

Are you SURE they juice the kick damage too, and not just their claw attacks? I tried to test this long ago and seemed like there was no difference, but I could very well be very wrong. Spike-toed I know for sure give you straight up higher verb damage  (n/t)

Frosty August 26, 2015 09:55AM

Re: Are you SURE they juice the kick damage too, and not just their claw attacks? I tried to test this long ago and seemed like there was no difference, but I could very well be very wrong. Spike-toed I know for sure give you straight up higher verb dam

Isildur(VIP) August 26, 2015 12:25PM

That would make sense, and also good to know. Thanks, I did not notice that, or if I did it's forgotten by now, until now now. (n/t)

Frosty August 26, 2015 12:38PM

He is wrong! Let's cast him into the fire

NbM(VIP) August 26, 2015 10:20AM

He's a witch! Look at the noes! (n/t)

Frosty August 26, 2015 10:23AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024