I am appalled and ashamed at the person who is nagging the hell out of Umiron on the official page, and would like to extend a giant appology to Umi and the entire Immstaff.

November 14, 2015 10:28AM
I cannot speak for other players, but as some have already somewhat stated I feel sorry for what that one player is doing. In essence, CF is freaking amazing and the most badass game I've ever played. It has been for 20 years now, and because of the efforts put in by the Immortals it is contantly changing while keeping it's essencial awesomeness. Lately you(Immstaff) have given us a plethor of fun stuff for us to mess around with, and I deeply appreciative of all the work you guys have put in that makes that possible. It makes my blood boil to see what that assclown is saying, and if I could give him a hard bitchslap followed by a very loud lecture I most certainly would. If I could send the Imms flowers and chocolates, I would. I want to just remind you all that there are players who love this game, and more importantly players who appreciate all that you do in ways we cannot accurately express with just words on a forum.

Thank you, thank you, fucking THANK YOU for the time, effort, thought, frustration, and caring that you put into this game. It's basicaly the only game I play anymore, and because of you it keeps getting better and better. Please don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bushel. Thank you, and may the universe bless you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2015 11:22AM by Frosty.
Subject Author Posted

I am appalled and ashamed at the person who is nagging the hell out of Umiron on the official page, and would like to extend a giant appology to Umi and the entire Immstaff.

Frosty November 14, 2015 10:28AM

I can't even bring myself to finish reading the (official page) thread

orbain November 16, 2015 04:28AM

Plenty of people want to give you a hard bitchslap too (n/t)

Bemus-ed November 14, 2015 10:46AM

Bless you, my child.

Frosty November 14, 2015 10:57AM

right on those toasty frosted buns. n/t gg

jalim November 14, 2015 10:50AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024