Re: So, what to play?

April 29, 2016 05:19PM
The problem doing this, is you will face a situation like is currently with tribunal / outlanders, or as it was a month ago with more activity from outlanders. Chaos would be in power due to the number of chaotic people from outlanders / village, but tribunal has the fetish. As a nexan justifying returning the fetish would be hard to do in this situation. I had a dwarf nexan with an interesting build that I loved back in december of last year, I deleted him before I made domond. Reason being, is alot of times light was in power and I had to kill lightwalkers with 1 lightwalker online in range, while at other times all things would be balanced, with 5 hero empirials and no lightwalkers. I still remember the day logging on was 1 maran dwarf, and everyone was empirial otherwise but me. They made a hell trip too later.

Thera was in balance that day too, with the one dwarf and all the empirials, if you can understand that, except order was strong. Dark was not.

I love the nexans, I really do, but I do not understand how they do the balance sometimes. Also with most nexans, they will not commit a crime even when they should, and that bothers me even more. Is what kills me about the cabal.
Subject Author Posted

So, what to play?

Quixotic April 29, 2016 04:37PM

Don't go against community. Roll a trib or a villager. (n/t)

Necro April 30, 2016 07:22AM

Roll alts in all cabals. Play as needed. (n/t)

Murphy April 29, 2016 05:32PM

See a need, fill a need. Fort Conjie. (n/t)

Zruulg April 29, 2016 05:26PM

Re: So, what to play?

galkabear April 29, 2016 05:19PM

Dunder Mifflin, the People Person Paper People. (n/t)

zen April 29, 2016 05:27PM

I literally just watched that episode. I love The Office. (n/t)

bloodmoon April 29, 2016 07:10PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 131
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024