PeeKay is fun. But past that

January 15, 2017 10:45AM
Sometimes with characters like Gawlar, I specifically play a character that is focused on PK. I played a couple of lowbie murder shamans before Gawlar, specifically because I was aiming to crack the pk charts with him. That was the goal of the character. He still had a fleshed out role, a purpose and aim to his actions. But the overarching motivation for me to play Gawlar was to leave a legacy on the pk charts. So from lvl 11 onward, I was trying to frag while (typically) solo ranking.

So you have that camp. Other times I'll play characters that are meant to bring a cabal back from the dead. Most of my characters are this way. They rank pretty hard, but they do stop and pk in the lowbie ranks for a session or two. The purpose is usually to get better gear, and to meet any pk requirements for cabal induction.

And then finally, even if I'm playing a character that isn't about pk but more about RP, but has some role related reason to attack you...then well... we're fighting whenever I see you. Example being a paladin that hates undead. I'll be killing a necro, because it's so offensive to my character. The character might be all about RP but if it an RP nemesis or antagonist...then usually that's expressed through pk.

And finally. It's Carrionfields. PK is fun.
Subject Author Posted

Dear lowbie pk gods

sez January 15, 2017 12:19AM

Re: Dear lowbie pk gods

Isildur(VIP) January 17, 2017 03:19AM

Because Congratulations, you are now 11 level

Kstatida January 16, 2017 04:47AM

Because I can't hack it in the post-level-30 world. (n/t)

Matrik January 15, 2017 02:02PM

PeeKay is fun. But past that

TheShamanman January 15, 2017 10:45AM

For the same reason heroes PK other heroes.

Murphy January 15, 2017 12:22AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024