I don't play conjurers.

March 28, 2017 09:58AM
That said, I'm a forum junkie so I've picked up a few things.

Don't fight with your familiar unless it is one of the "tanky" ones and/or you have the combat familiar edge(s). Psuedodragon is a tanky one. I don't know about the others.

Your killing devices are your summons. I don't know what you can summon safely at that level, but a big beefy happy elemental has been known to wreck a few faces without even needing an angel/devil. The happier they are, the faster they follow you and the faster they will engage enemies.

Don't discount blinding people. Flash is a great spell.

Magic missile is damage, but you're probably better off using some kind of wand/talisman if it's a fight you can end quickly. Like the prismatic spray wand people used to one-shot me with all the time (sub-20, not at your level, still good damage!). No idea where to get it.

Finally, read those damned guides in the wiki. I know conjie has a couple guides and they are long. Bound to be some good info in there.

As a last restort, PM Jalim or Daurwyn, I think they both know the class well.

PS: What little experience I do have with mages, went MUCH better when I just geared for straight HP. Something to consider to at least give you longer fights to learn at.

Sportsmanship killed CF

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2017 09:58AM by Matrik.
Subject Author Posted

Lowbie PK Tips/Guide for Conjurers?

paek March 28, 2017 09:14AM

I'm not a big pker but I've played a lot of tough conjurers who didn't die to pk much...

KoeKhaos March 28, 2017 12:24PM

I don't play conjurers.

Matrik March 28, 2017 09:58AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024