Having actually attended the short story contest

March 31, 2017 11:16PM
No, I'm not Saeorad.

He's shown (IMO) considerable restraint in not getting drawn in to the argument. I think he would have been within his rights to set a couple people straight. Since he won't, I will.

1. Nobody told stories from their roles. Literally not one single person. None would have made ANY SENSE as role entries.

About half were funny poems/limericks, most of the rest were comedic (prose) stories. 1 was a serious prose story but clearly not a role entry. It being called a role contest in the most recent note is a mildly funny accident, but doesn't reflect the contest at all.

2. The voting took place immediately afterwards. Several people said their votes out loud, and the rest sent them via tell. Obviously I am not Ishuli but as she was present the whole time and the voting took less than 15 mins I cannot imagine that she wouldn't have been snooping Saeorad as the tells came in (and on the off chance that she wasn't, obviously Saeorad would have had no way to know that).

Maybe you think he shouldn't have been eligible to win at all since he ran it, but I cannot see any way he possibly could have fixed the votes, unless Saeorad is sleeping with Ishuli in real life, which I admit is possible, but seems doubtful.

I think it was a fun contest, well-run by Saeorad, with good RP on display from the attendees (all of them, not just the contest entrants) and overall was good for the game.

(posting this from an old, inactive account for anonymity's sake, because there weren't that many chars there)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2017 11:26PM by trilo.
Subject Author Posted

Having actually attended the short story contest

trilo March 31, 2017 11:16PM

So what you are saying is the CF community is a bunch of shitty whiny people? I mean you aren't wrong. (n/t)

tesline April 01, 2017 03:18AM

Replace CF community with Sam

Kstatida April 01, 2017 06:47AM

Yeah, because I'm a guy who proxies/multi-chars to get edge points. Or I'm a guy who has been denied multiple times in the last 2 years. Or I'm a guy who thinks the IMMs altered my pfile.

Sam April 01, 2017 07:21AM

You just lumped me in with Jerry and Funnyone. Fuck you, we're not friends anymore. n/t

jalim April 01, 2017 08:22AM

Hey buddy, what's up with this creature you seemed to have left with me...I think it's a goat...NT

Sam April 01, 2017 12:55PM

Technically there is an "or" seperating the two lumps. ;) (n/t)

Frosty April 01, 2017 08:52AM

Sam isn't a shitty person. You are for calling him such, twat. (n/t)

Frosty April 01, 2017 07:11AM

...Sam is a bunch of shitty whiny people? Wat? (n/t)

Murphy April 01, 2017 06:51AM

I'd not be surprised, considering his massive personality disorder. (n/t)

Kstatida April 01, 2017 06:57AM

Says the man with the unfaithful wife. NT

Sam April 01, 2017 07:21AM

Well, there was no better way to prove my point

Kstatida April 02, 2017 01:50AM

Proving your point by you being a cuck? Alright...whatever OPs your deathblow. (n/t)

tesline April 03, 2017 01:34AM

Truth. n/t

jalim April 01, 2017 05:21AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024