No. They do not 'interact' with Mortals, for the most part.

February 19, 2008 12:15PM
They still RP their persona and , at times, still do interview/induct for the Cabal, but they don't get involved in the everyday affairs. They won't Sanc, or Heal you like they used to when they were just Heroes, etc.

If you smack talk them like you did when they were mortals, be prepared for a beat-down from a higher up. I'd think they might debate with you, or RP their aims, and standing, but if you think you're going to taunt, or insult them, etc, let me know, I'd love to watch the outcome.

Part of this is because they are immortal, but don't have the powers of the higher-ups to actually be able to do alot of the reward/empowerment/interaction type stuff, but they are still 'no longer mortal', nor concerned with 'the affairs of mortals' for the larger part. Another reason, is that they have an assignment to do, which is extremely time intensive. Normally that's writing an area, and other things, such as monitoring the Newbie channel, or the Desc room. It's now more of a 'job' with some RP sprinkled in. Once they advance up, then it can be 50% tasks / 50% RP-interaction stuff.

-Cassman-
Subject Author Posted

Cyrein tells you 'Now that I am an imm, I can pop in and sanc you anytime you want. Just keep it between us, okay?'

subov February 18, 2008 06:16PM

This opens up a question I have always had...

dragomir February 19, 2008 08:59AM

No. They do not 'interact' with Mortals, for the most part.

Cassman February 19, 2008 12:15PM

Did you ask him to? He sanc'd me. ~

Krilcov February 18, 2008 06:31PM

He slayed a mob for me. n/t

WarEagle February 18, 2008 06:39PM

He bought me pies from Galadon. ~

_Magus_ February 18, 2008 06:55PM

He hit on my mom. The bastard. n/t

Derexal February 18, 2008 07:21PM

He smothered my mother and made my sister think he loved her. n/t

istirith February 19, 2008 03:05AM

He's a dangerous mother fucker raisin hell n/t

hopelessdwarf February 19, 2008 07:28AM

And if he ever gets warranted, he'll get it revoked

nebel February 19, 2008 12:07PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024